pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

I have earned Francs for the King!

Name: Mochi

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

Francs earned: +3

Reason no.:  donating a CB hatchling to a member of the same court

@pretty_thumb Here's your egg back XD!

@SaberToothMC I'm sorry but someone claimed it just before you

Thanks, friend! :D I'm adding your francs to the Treasury and spreadsheet now.

10 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Thanks, friend! :D I'm adding your francs to the Treasury and spreadsheet now.

Thanks!
Also the totals for the king's court on the spreadsheet and the first post on the forum are different?

Whoops nevermind

!!!! We're in the lead?! o.o

Edited by Mochi

Thanks!
Also the totals for the king's court on the spreadsheet and the first post on the forum are different?

Whoops nevermind

Yeah, I had missed some points of Mak0's that I didn't see until after heading to the spreadsheet. From now on I'll have to update there first instead of in the Court Hall :) My bad!

Just now, pretty_thumb said:

Yeah, I had missed some points of Mak0's that I didn't see until after heading to the spreadsheet. From now on I'll have to update there first instead of in the Court Hall :) My bad!

Not at all. Thanks for all your hard work! :) 

Whoops I tried going through all 18 pages and finding what points were not there. Glad it got worked out. I am waiting for my egg to hatch and gender so that I may name the baby and claim points for the Queens Court. It's very exciting that we will be able to participate. I looking forward to watching both prettys and my lineages grow just as I've been enjoying with you all. 

I like it too that you can participate!! 

@Ninjakittee I actually managed to catch a Gaia yesterday!! I'm so proud of myself 😇 and i got a Thalassa out of a trade and catched a Mageia... But maybe @Mochi still needs it? I will probably gift the mageia if the little hatchi i have turns out to be female :)

I havent looked yet if i won something *exited* 

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: TempestSea

Scroll Link: Mine
Court I belong to: Queen's

Lineage Link: o1eoX

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: o1eoX: 

I would like to gift a Bred Egg/Hatchling!

Lineage: Here

Transfer Link: This one!

Breed of egg/hatchie: 

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: +9

Reason no.: 

+2 for marrying a CB the same color of their shared-gender parent

+3 for marrying a CB the same color of their opposite gender parent

+4 for marrying a CB partner of the same color

My other guy is gonna hafta wait - I need a gaia for him and none for me :(

Edited by TempestSea

Aww that Astrapi was unexpected ;)

What i wanted to ask way earlier: why is it that Astrapis are in the Kings Court the highest rank, but Gaias are in the Queens Court pretty low? 

I think for the lineage to go down from duc to sorciere its a bit harder if we have to get a thalassa out of a gaia and astrapi instead of an Astrapi 🤔

I guess thats why we have the Thalassa - Affairs XD

I need to put myself on that list XD

I would like to request an egg from the Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Court I belong to: Queens 

Please remove me from the other list for now 😊

PS: @Ninjakittee You could also give that Gaia to TempestSea as she needs one too! 

Edited by Mow

I will add you to the list when I get up tomorrow. I know it might be a bit of a challenge with that fact but there is the other pairing and it's that way because that's just how the queen feels about the different elements and biomes and what each breed brings to the court. I will also get all those points added up and a special announcement when I wake. 

Edited by Rekha

8 minutes ago, Rekha said:

I will add you to the list when I get up tomorrow. I know it might be a bit of a challenge with that fact but there is the other pairing and it's that way because that's just how the queen feels about the different elements and biomes and what each breed brings to the court. I will also get all those points added up and a special announcement when I wake. 

Thanks for your fast answer! I'm excited for tomorrow then and wish you good night! Sleep tight 😴

1 hour ago, Ariento said:

Name: Ariento

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Lineage Link: q7oHf

Transfer Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia

Congrats on your beautiful marriage! :wub: Can't wait to see who will take this little guy home.

8 hours ago, Ariento said:

Transfer Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia

I have noted that this birth is here, and that you are gifting a bred egg. Once it is gifted please let me know, and I will happily add the points for that. If you want to announce the growth once it genders so you can earn some francs for it!

11 hours ago, TempestSea said:

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: +9

Reason no.: 

+2 for marrying a CB the same color of their shared-gender parent

+3 for marrying a CB the same color of their opposite gender parent

+4 for marrying a CB partner of the same color

Thank you as well for donating an egg. If it gets picked up please let me know so that I may add more francs to the Court but your nine francs have been added for the marriage. It's so interesting when babies decide to go completely against their color breeding... I have been waiting for that to happen to one of mine, its very interesting to see that happen somewhere else.

There will be a very special announcement from the Queen any moment, so please everyone... stay tuned!

11 hours ago, Mow said:

I would like to request an egg from the Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Court I belong to: Queens 

Please remove me from the other list for now 😊

You have been added to their list and I have removed you from the other one for now!

Edited by Rekha

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Transfer Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/7b9bf9d9810c3e09dbf9085a715d52b1

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia eggy

Courtesy of Mink's Kitty Raffle in the Imperial Harem!

I would like to introduce an Offspring from an affair

Lineage Link: Princess Anna Bella Delacroix II

Edited by Ninjakittee

30iuuqq.png

I am so very pleased to come to you with this announcement today. With all of your hard work we have reached 73 francs for the Queens Court. Now this unlocks a very special event for our Court only at this moment. The Kings Court is not very far away with 65 francs but with their numbers being greater than ours I am sure they will reach this unlock as well very soon. For now though, take the time to celebrate among yourselves and be joyous for you have all shown your worth through hard work and great breedings and marriages! I expect that I may start seeing some affairs happening soon and maybe even the unlocking of beloveds with just how many babies have been being born from this Court. I am honored to be your Queen and to have such loyal subjects in my Court. And now, to the thing that you've all been waiting for.... Your first Court Ranking Points Bonus!

The following are ways to earn points from now until the end of this month. I am giving you till the 28th because of the Valentines Day events coming up soon as I know many of you will be busy with your own things so I am making sure that you have time to rake in these bonus points! I would also like to remind you that this is a Court Competition, you are competing with your fellow Courtiers! The winner with the most points on the eve of the 28th will be awarded something special! Not saying what it is yet, as I like to keep you on the edge of your seats! For now though, here is the listing of the bonus points that have been unlocked. I cannot wait to see what you all do with these! Good luck, have fun, and remember, above anything else, though this may be a competition it is a friendly one so I encourage you all to do your best and remember that it all will go toward the growth of the Court!

+2 additional francs for donating a CB egg, +3 additional francs for donating a CB hatchie.

+2 addition francs for donating a graphic

+5 francs for research (Looking for specific things, Old French Holidays, Current French Holidays that can be given a twist, new French titles to be used with the Royal Touches)

-Queen Marie Delacroix

Long Live the Queen

Edited by Rekha

6 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Transfer Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/7b9bf9d9810c3e09dbf9085a715d52b1

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia eggy

Courtesy of Mink's Kitty Raffle in the Imperial Harem!

I would like to introduce an Offspring from an affair

Lineage Link: Princess Anna Bella Delacroix II

Awww such a cute little baby from the Queen and Her Beloved! I adore the little Princess and the name, I love that the name has taken the middle name or a version of the middle name of the Queen that is really cute! I love it! Once someone picks up that Gaia eggy let me know, it is VERY tempting to try and get that but I know many others need one and I myself don't need one just yet as I have not reached that rank in my lineage so I will be patient and let someone else get it. I have added you to the list to get an egg from the King and Queen as well!

@Ninjakittee I've sent a dummy

I'm looking forward to this event! Sounds like good fun.

@Rekha For the research, how would that be formatted and are there specifics? Like if I researched something  am I just info dumping?

Also I'm assuming that you're looking to see how French traditions can be incorporated into this project so are we suppose to not only describe/explain an event/thing but also how we think it can be incorporated into this? Or can we just bring up an event/suggestion even if we're not sure how to incorporate it?

(fixed my horrendous typos, man i really need to go through my posts before I submit them)

Edited by Mochi

8 minutes ago, Mochi said:

@Rekha For the research, how would that be formatted and are there specifics? Like if I researched something  am I just info dumping?

Also I'm assuming that you're looking to see how French traditions can be incorporated into this project so are we suppose to not only describe/explain an event/thing but also how we think it can be incorporated into this? Or can we just bring up an event/suggestion even if we're not sure how to incorporate it?

It is a very exciting event I am so glad that it is opened and that the King's Court isn't very far behind either! 

As for the research, we can take your information and work together to create the means of it being incorporated into the project. However I am more than happy to listen if anyone feels like they know a perfect way for it to be added and done. We want our players as involved as possible which is why we decided to open this little event for all of you so that you all can enjoy giving to the beautiful aspect of creating this project! So please feel free to simply info dump or come in with a well thought out plan, we will work with it no matter what and listen and consider if a plan is offered.

Oh awesome! Research I can do, trying to creatively incorporate that into this project...not so much XD

Thanks for making this so inclusive. :) 

Oh awesome! Research I can do, trying to creatively incorporate that into this project...not so much XD

Thanks for making this so inclusive. :) 

Hehe well we got that covered. @pretty_thumb and I are pretty darn creative so we both look forward to seeing what sort of research everyone finds! We are excited to make it so inclusive, thank you for being so excited about it being so! It shows we made the right choice in doing this.

1 minute ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

Sadly, they weren't in the mood today, so no offspring

Sorry to hear about them not producing, that's always so sad to see!

6 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Hehe well we got that covered. @pretty_thumb and I are pretty darn creative so we both look forward to seeing what sort of research everyone finds! We are excited to make it so inclusive, thank you for being so excited about it being so! It shows we made the right choice in doing this.

That's definitely a relief to hear.

Also I have another question. How old are you considering Old French Holidays because I know Bastille Day started in the late 1700s but that could be considered pretty recent compared to other things. Is there a specific era/time frame that our courts are based in? Are we measuring time in relation to that?

15 minutes ago, Mochi said:

That's definitely a relief to hear.

Also I have another question. How old are you considering Old French Holidays because I know Bastille Day started in the late 1700s but that could be considered pretty recent compared to other things. Is there a specific era/time frame that our courts are based in? Are we measuring time in relation to that?

I think I will let @pretty_thumb weigh in on this as well but I would think between the 1400's and 1700's probably?

19 hours ago, Rekha said:

Oh hon I just noticed something, while your babies are adorable, and very sweet. I love them I really do, but they are not babies from the King/Queen or the King/Affair or the Dauphine/Dauphin so alas those are not actually going to be worth any points. I do find them rather cute though! I am so sorry to say this, I only just now noticed it, actually someone else noticed it and brought it to my attention. I am so sorry to inform you of this my friend.

Yep of course we are and yes they are. Its hard to tell which side I manage too but they just look so good paired with each other.

Yeah I have no clue how this works, so I didn't know if they were worth points XD