pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

1 minute ago, Ninjakittee said:

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

Lineage: NaCeA (An excellent code, if I say so myself)

Name of Offspring: Vicomtesse Reneé Delacroix

Aaaaaa I love her. I will keep writing her name with an accent dangit, even if DragCave won't let me have it XD

Also! I will update with her new husband juuuuust as soon as I decide what my lineage plans are for her haha

Congrats on her growing up that is so exciting and I love the name for her. I loved the code too it was beautiful! I can't wait to see who you pair her with!

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: Ninjakittee

Lineage/Proof: Duc Mathieu Sage

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NrV7A

I'm going to be honest, I'm not quite getting my head around the lineage goals haha so for Reneé I'm just going to make something I think will end up looking pretty. I know it's a bit strange right now, give it a few more generations! :wub:

11 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Lineage/Proof: Duc Mathieu Sage

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NrV7A

I'm going to be honest, I'm not quite getting my head around the lineage goals haha so for Reneé I'm just going to make something I think will end up looking pretty. I know it's a bit strange right now, give it a few more generations! :wub:

If you have any questions that will help make it a little easier to understand please feel free to ask. Here is the break down of what I see from your announcements for favor just so you can understand what has taken place.

Your marriage, while a beautiful one, does not award you any points as the mate did not qualify for any of the franc awards, but it is a very pretty pairing and I love that their baby was a thalassa... I really have a love for Thalassa though so yea.

Your baby being a Thalassa since it came from a Pyro awards you 2 francs for technically being the next in line as a rank. Actually this is something I wanted to touch on and need to talk with @pretty_thumb about but I was thinking for the last rank that the next rank in line for them should be the first rank offered, which actually would award you points as the Thalassa's are the highest in ranking.

You also earn 2 francs for your baby being a color of one of its parents and thus continuing the ranking that was offered from their parents! 

You are well on your way to earning points for a lineage line as well, we just need to wait to see what the baby genders as since I am unsure while its an egg if it will turn into a stair or a spiral lineage.

I hope that I was able to help you understand a little more by laying out the francs that you have earned just from this pairing and this birth. I cannot wait to see where your lineage takes you and I am happy to say that you have earned 4 francs for the Queen's Court which brings us just another step closer to being able to unlock our first Court Competition.

@Rekha Oh, I seeeeeee. That makes a bit more sense now, yeah ^.^

So basically the list of pairing and offspring franc rewards on the first page are more of a 'tick all that apply' kind of deal.

(Also yes, I do love me some Thalassas)

3 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Rekha Oh, I seeeeeee. That makes a bit more sense now, yeah ^.^

So basically the list of pairing and offspring franc rewards on the first page are more of a 'tick all that apply' kind of deal.

(Also yes, I do love me some Thalassas)

Yep it is definitely a 'tick all that apply' kind of deal. Hehe and am glad you love Thalassas! They are definitely my favorite.

11 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Gaias and Pyros are my favorite. I love them:wub:

My favorites are Thalassa's and Gaia's! Absolutely love them. I guess that's why I chose that for my beloved pairing.

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

My favorites are Thalassa's and Gaia's! Absolutely love them. I guess that's why I chose that for my beloved pairing.

My favorites are Chronos and Mageias!  Which is why I have 5 of them but 1-2 of all the others. Sadly they aren't high ranked in either court.

I'm also too lazy to go come up with good names for my xenowyrms and then rename them all, so I guess when I need a mate I'll change some names or try to catch a new one and then name it. I'll get around to it someday I'm sure.

I would like to request an egg from the Dauphin or Dauphine!

Name: Mak0

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: King’s Court

6 minutes ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

Sadly they aren't high ranked in either court.

Chrono's are ranked 2nd in the Queens Court! 

Gaias are definitely my favourite, but I have a close second of either Thalassa or Mageia (I can never pick which!)

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

@Mochi I have updated the forms to allow a spot to place the breed so that you guys and gals don't have to put it in yourself.

Thank you! :)

Congrats Ninjakittee! :D 

Also this is still available 

20 hours ago, Mochi said:

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Name: Mochi 

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

Court I belong to: King

Transfer Link: Send dummy here!

It's a pyro egg

Edited by Mochi

@Kigyptnee Thanks! :D 

(the dummy egg you sent me is a pretty checker and now I can't bring myself to abandon it T^T

Thanks for it! XD)

I have earned Francs for the King!

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Donated an egg

Gaias and Chronos are my favorite. I almost joined the Queen's Court because I really love the Marquis title for chronos and Sorcier for pyros but I really didn't care for Gaias as barons 

Edited by Mochi

I love Chronos and Gaias the most, Astrapi close behind! I just saw yesterday that i only have one CB Thalassa 😧 i thought i had my set finished! 

Here is my group btw: https://dragcave.net/group/43487 i'm kinda proud of the group name XD

6 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I would like to request an egg from the Dauphin or Dauphine!

Name: Mak0

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: King’s Court

I'll add you to the list momentarily! :) 

6 hours ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

My favorites are Chronos and Mageias!  Which is why I have 5 of them but 1-2 of all the others. Sadly they aren't high ranked in either court.

I'm also too lazy to go come up with good names for my xenowyrms and then rename them all, so I guess when I need a mate I'll change some names or try to catch a new one and then name it. I'll get around to it someday I'm sure.

Despite their "low" ranking, Mageias (the sorcerers, I should say, since Rekha's are Pyros) still have their strengths and importance in the Courts! Later on, we'll be adding in some fun bits about each ranking and what they can do for their Court/to the opposing Court.

2 hours ago, Mochi said:

@Kigyptnee Thanks! :D 

(the dummy egg you sent me is a pretty checker and now I can't bring myself to abandon it T^T

Thanks for it! XD)

I have earned Francs for the King!

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Donated an egg

Gaias and Chronos are my favorite. I almost joined the Queen's Court because I really love the Marquis title for chronos and Sorcier for pyros but I really didn't care for Gaias as barons 

Thanks for your donation! :) I'll record this now.

@Mow Oh my gods the Group name I'm simultaneously delighted and furious because how did I not think of that

2 hours ago, Mow said:

I love Chronos and Gaias the most, Astrapi close behind! I just saw yesterday that i only have one CB Thalassa 😧 i thought i had my set finished! 

Here is my group btw: https://dragcave.net/group/43487 i'm kinda proud of the group name XD

Wow, that group name is brilliant! :D 

40 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Mow Oh my gods the Group name I'm simultaneously delighted and furious because how did I not think of that

Same here, it's brilliant 

I don't want to introduce my group yet (no fancy name) until it's complete and I still need an astrapi & 2 gaias until I'm done but I do want to introduce my sad star-crossed pair

I'm also ashamed to admit that I spent so much longer on this than anticipated and I don't know why I do this to myself (I'm running on 4 hours of sleep OTL)

Spoiler

PEyac95.gifreu4n7Y.gif 

(and I make fun of my friend for being extra OTL)

Edited by Mochi

As I find this thread rather intriguing (pardon the pun) I'll leave you some possible mates for your lineages.

One gift is still there...

Edited by Zimtie

4 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

As I find this thread rather intriguing (pardon the pun) I'll leave you some possible mates for your lineages.

😱😍 Zimtie is the best person on earth! Thanks so much! Took the Mageia and am wondering what was hidden beneath the 'a'. 

Edited by Mow