pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

I was looking for a fitting gif and ended up giggling to myself when I came across that one which is terrible because it's like 2am here and everyone is asleep. I'm glad you guys share my sense of humor XD 

Oh man. I was just thinking the other day how grateful I am that fits my timezone. There are probably gonna be a bunch of raffles in the future though. Maybe they'll make the next one earlier (or later)?

Edited by Mochi

19 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Also I have a question, since my egg is a Gaia if I wanted to create a lineage that included all of the different rankings for francs would I need to breed a Pyro to start with and end at Astrapi? 

I think this may have gotten skipped over in all the activity:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Me to the Queen's Court:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for glare gif

All joking aside though

Congratulations!! :D 

I'm glad the pairings have all given us eggs so far. I'm really excited to see everyone's lineages *^*

:lol: This made me laugh!

10 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mochi That made me laugh, my exact feelings as well:P On another note I miss every stinking raffle because of time zones. I’m just gonna need to start never sleeping:lol:

Maybe you should only take naps ;) 

2 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I think this may have gotten skipped over in all the activity:rolleyes:

So sorry dear, hectic day and I did miss this! But yes, you're correct!

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

|| Raffle Results || 

Entrants: 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3e78e4d4acc547915d9dc9976e7c98bd.png 

image.png.315eda0111a904c7489fb6663e323cff.png

|| Da Winner ||

Hide contents

image.png.814fb19ab4881ac3446cd89279892f72.png

Congratulations to the winner! :D

A darling offspring has been sent your way!

Thank you to all who entered - you'll have plenty more

chances to win a little something yourself! ;)

Omgosh! For the first time in my life, RNG loves me!! *SQUEE* 

Going to pick up the loveliness now. Thank you so much!! 

*curtsies to the Queen's court* 

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

@Mochi That made me laugh, my exact feelings as well:P On another note I miss every stinking raffle because of time zones. I’m just gonna need to start never sleeping:lol:

I can enter for you on my alt, and if that acc wins, I can give you the egg. 

Might give you a fair shot w timezones and all ;P

I didn't understand Mak0s question at first so i reread the franc system XD

I have two 3gs now where the offspring is same breed as the king. 

Now i am curious, i i want to get the 10 points do the breeds have to be one each or is it possible if there are 2 or 3 ducs in line befor getting a line lower?

6 hours ago, Mow said:

I didn't understand Mak0s question at first so i reread the franc system XD

I have two 3gs now where the offspring is same breed as the king. 

Now i am curious, i i want to get the 10 points do the breeds have to be one each or is it possible if there are 2 or 3 ducs in line befor getting a line lower?

Due to xenos tending to take one of the colors of the parents (though there is a chance of getting one of the four other colors), you may have 2 or 3 of one ranking in a row before you're able to go a rank lower. This will still count towards the favor that earns 10 francs. :) Great question, thanks for asking! I'll make sure to update that section today to reflect this.

Edited by pretty_thumb

I dont know if i'm meant to post things like this, but in the Cave Born trading thread is a Gaia Hatchi offered (precog female) for CB Hatchies. I only have one sad horse XD but maybe we can put together for a more suitable offer? If someone needs the Gaia :)

Everyone else here is probably taking their names really seriously... meanwhile I'm here with a huge-ass list of french names, and a random generator like the one used for the raffles XD

*clicks two times* Faun Yseult? That works!

@SaberToothMC - That is funny! XD Very nice!

I have earned Francs for the King!

Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: link

Francs earned: +3

Reason no.: I'm not sure where the reason numbers are listed...? Reason - Francs for Other Reasons,  Added Link in signature with an image

Edited by Kigyptnee

Just now, Kigyptnee said:

Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: link

Francs earned: +3

Reason no.: I'm not sure where the reason numbers are listed...? Reason - Francs for Other Reasons,  Added Link in signature with an image

That earn's you francs? Daym I just did that for fun...

20 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

Everyone else here is probably taking their names really seriously... meanwhile I'm here with a huge-ass list of french names, and a random generator like the one used for the raffles XD

*clicks two times* Faun Yseult? That works!

Oh lords no. I'm using a random generator too though I am picky about which names I pick. 
Also yesterday I was SUPER tempted to name some of my dragons after FMA characters once I realized Alphonse is a French name....>.>;

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

Oh lords no. I'm using a random generator too though I am picky about which names I pick. 
Also yesterday I was SUPER tempted to name some of my dragons after FMA characters once I realized Alphonse is a French name....>.>;

Nice lol

I have an entire page of just random generation... I try to keep last names the same for the diff colours though.

https://dragcave.net/group/43444

On 1/22/2018 at 10:53 PM, pretty_thumb said:

+3 for donating a CB hatchling to a member of the same court

The King's Court needs all the francs we can get at this rate, so I'm putting this in for bookkeeping purposes!

Edit: this is a very vague post isn't it. I donated a hatchie during the teleport for my new princess

Edited by DragonArchaeologist

Oooh nice names! I mostly just go by what I think sounds nice & which last/first names sound good together though I'm probably pronouncing them all wrong in my head considering I can't speak French XD 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

Oooh nice names! I mostly just go by what I think sounds nice & which last/first names sound good together though I'm probably pronouncing them all wrong in my head considering I can't speak French XD 

I speak a little french... so I get the pronunciation.

Woo moving to Canada I suppose XD

4 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

I speak a little french... so I get the pronunciation.

Woo moving to Canada I suppose XD

Ooh nice! o.o French is a really pretty language. I wish I knew it.

Edit: Just picked a long pretentious sounding name for my Astrapi because he's a Duc and I wanted him to have something obnoxious sounding XD  

Edited by Mochi

Just now, Mochi said:

Ooh nice! o.o French is a really pretty language. I wish I knew it.

I prefer German myself. One of my favourites because everything either sounds super sweet, or like it's a battle cry. There is no in between XD

Prime example: Ich leibe dich - Sounds threatening - means I love you

Hey @Rekha and @pretty_thumb,

Would I be allowed to create a discord server for this lineage project? (if one doesn't exist already)

I feel it might be easier to access away-from-computer

9 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

I prefer German myself. One of my favourites because everything either sounds super sweet, or like it's a battle cry. There is no in between XD

Prime example: Ich leibe dich - Sounds threatening - means I love you

Ah I see. I find German funny and interesting just because of the addition of...I think they're affixes? 

I also think of this video I watched of German vs. other languages where it would be a simple/short word in other languages but in German it was like triple the length XD 

Name: Mochi

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

Francs earned: +3

Reason no.: linking in your signature with an image

Finally got around to it XD