pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

@Mochi thanks, I've updated the lottery post to include your number! Good luck to you! 

Edited by pretty_thumb

26 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I want to join the Valentine's Affair Raffle!

Name: Mak0

Scroll: Scroll

Court: King’s 

Lottery #: 15

I've added you to the list! :) Good luck, Mak! If you want, you can go ahead and offer a dummy on the angel eggie for quick transfer once the lottery ends when I'm awake. 

Edited by pretty_thumb

I am adding you now @TempestSea and then I am going to go use Random.org 

Edit: Congrats @MinkishMinx your number was 12 and the random generator chose the number 11!

api7d.png

Don't worry everyone we will have plenty of raffles like these! I cannot wait to see this pair start to grow and what you do with it!

Edited by Rekha

Grats, Mink! (Probably a goodsibling thing, I didn't get it, I accidentally locked myself with caveborn Valentines haha)

Congrats Minkishminx!!

Also I was wondering if the King's Court lottery will be taking place soon because I'm currently egg-locked at the moment and I believe it's past 7:30 GMT time? >.>;

8 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Congrats Minkishminx!!

Also I was wondering if the King's Court lottery will be taking place soon because I'm currently egg-locked at the moment and I believe it's past 7:30 GMT time? >.>;

I cannot say as that is totally up to pretty. She may have not fallen asleep in time last night so she may still be in bed. 

3 minutes ago, Rekha said:

I cannot say as that is totally up to pretty. She may have not fallen asleep in time last night so she may still be in bed. 

Ah okay (Haha sounds like me to be honest) 

Thanks!

Only 2 entrants from King's Court have entered, but I can't hold onto this egg for any more than a couple more hours. I didn't draw before bed because I figured surely we'd have more entrants when I woke up! 

Should I go ahead and draw for the lottery or wait a bit longer? 

ETA: I will wait 1 hour from this post and the lottery drawing will commence. :)

Edited by pretty_thumb

25 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

ETA: I will wait 1 hour from this post and the lottery drawing will commence. :)

That sounds like a good idea! Hopefully we'll get more entrants by then ^^

Also, good morning! :D

10 minutes ago, Mochi said:

That sounds like a good idea! Hopefully we'll get more entrants by then ^^

Also, good morning! :D

Good morning! (Or should I say early evening? My sleep schedule is terrible today!)

I do hope a few more King's Court members drop by, though I do suspect that they're egglocked with beautiful Valentine CBs. :wub: 

Image result for valentine transparent

| King's Court Valentine Lottery |

A very happy early Valentine's to our courtesans of the King's Court.

Only a few of you were able to enter the lottery this year, though be assured

there will be more special pairings throughout the year! (Those naughty

nobles ;)) The next lottery/raffle will be quite large and you'll have about a week

to prepare for entering and clearing scroll space. I do hope you enjoy these little 

events and I apologize to anyone who wasn't able to enter! Your time will come, however!

Radiant Angel egg Radiant Angel egg Radiant Angel egg Radiant Angel egg

5a7ccd8fd935c_Screenshot2018-02-08at4_20_57PM.png.5fb066bd735b1fbe3f6667265df7e3ca.png

Congratulations, Mochi! |

A very special egg has been sent to your scroll!

@Mochi - Congrats!! XD 

Edit: @pretty_thumb out of curiosity, what title do Valentine’s/non-xenos of the lineage have?

edit2: oh wait, are they just princes/princesses?

Edited by Kigyptnee

13 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

@Mochi - Congrats!! XD 

Edit: @pretty_thumb out of curiosity, what title do Valentine’s/non-xenos of the lineage have?

@Rekha and I are still officially deciding but we'll have it announced before the little ones mature :)

Sidenote: am I the only one who can't quit staring at the CB Valentine's they've caught? They look so lovely together, makes me wish even more we could freeze eggs (obviously not CBs though! XD)

!!! I can't believe I won!! O.O

Thanks so much!! :D 

Can't wait to see what title they'll be getting

4 hours ago, Rekha said:

I am adding you now @TempestSea and then I am going to go use Random.org 

Edit: Congrats @MinkishMinx your number was 12 and the random generator chose the number 11!

api7d.png

Don't worry everyone we will have plenty of raffles like these! I cannot wait to see this pair start to grow and what you do with it!

Omgosh omgosh!! :o

Yayyy I'm so thrilled! This little one will be very treasured. And I'll definitely be happy to pass on offspring as gifties here next time. Thank you so much! Will there be any special breeding requirements for this pair? 

38 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mochi Congratulations!:D Can I ask to for an offspring from that little one in the future?:rolleyes:

Thank you and of course you can! ^^

5 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

Will there be any special breeding requirements for this pair? 

I just sent a message to pretty for us to discuss this, we will announce any requirements, naming and breeding soon! <3 Congrats to the winners, I can't wait to see what happens and would love a baby from them next Valentines if possible by either one of you!

@MinkishMinx and @Mochi

@pretty_thumb and I have discussed the naming and breeding conventions that we would like followed. The offspring are to be known as the Heavenly Princess and Heavenly Prince. And we only want them bred with CB Xenowyrms and CB Radiant Angels.

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

Name and Lineage of Offspring: Duc Coran Delacroix

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

Name and Lineage of Offspring; Princess Anna Bella Delacroix II

(This is because I'm pretty sure I did this when she was still a hatchie haha)

I would like to request an egg from the Dauphin or Dauphine!

Name: TempestSea

Scroll Link: Here

Court I belong to: Queens

(after valentines probly lol)