pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Francs earned: 3

Reason no.: +3 for donating a CB egg to a member of the opposing court -> Kigyptnee!

29 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

@Kigyptnee you're accepted, of course! :) Welcome and sorry I haven't been able to give you a proper greeting - will do later tonight. Busy day today - wish me some luck, friends!

I wish you luck! *fingers crossed* 

Good luck @pretty_thumb & Thanks again @Mow for the beautiful Mageia ^_^ 

I would like to request an egg from the King OR Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: Link

Court I belong to: King’s

3 hours ago, Mow said:

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: 3

Reason no.: +3 for donating a CB egg to a member of the opposing court -> Kigyptnee!

I wish you luck! *fingers crossed* 

I have added your points, thank you so much for donating to the project! 

30iuuqq.png

I know it has been a while since I have spoken up about things, but I am here now to tell you how thankful I am to all of my lovely Courtiers. You all have been working so hard when it comes to helping our Court grow and our wealth amass that we have definitely pulled up in the rankings. Soon we will be having a special Court Based competition to see just who will be able to reign in the most francs during that time. I will announce that once we reach 70 francs which we are almost there, with a total of 58 francs at this moment! We have had some amazing growths of personal lines from both @Ariento and @TempestSea and sometime later today I will be able to breed again with both my Honorable King and my Beloved Duc. I look forward to seeing just what comes from our unions so that I may pass on our offspring to those that are currently in waiting! I would also like to thank @Mow for the generous donation to the Kings Court as I am certain that will help the Kingdom grow together. We are so close to unlocking a couple of things I am excited to watch our Kingdom and our Court grow. Keep up the good work my loyal subjects, I am honored to stand as your Queen and thrilled to watch your royal lines grow.

-Queen Marie Ann Delacroix

Long Live the Queen

Edited by Rekha

3 hours ago, Rekha said:

a total of 58 francs

*shakes fists* Nope not intimidated in the least

I hope my trades pan out 

Was hoping to get a gaia from them but no bites. I'll probably have to go back hunting T^T

Edit: My second dragon has grown up and been named!

I'm so excited and I like how it was a mageia because it works out really well with what I had intended with my thalassa. 

Edited by Mochi

|| Mini Raffle Time ||

Sorry for my absence today folks (and for my continued absence until later tonight). Just popping in to start a little raffle. 

This time, instead of dealing with the forms because I'm sick, I'm doing a "mini raffle" in which I'll post a teleport link for 2-3 hours,

take a screenshot of all the entrants, use a random number selecter and screenshot those results and we'll have a winner!

Today's Raffle:

Slr8ygqWA8JD7CByIMdyQ9-hUMds2LHa3Eh4VFYr5gtIjVL1qaYcZvqASvx5oKPzg50GzuIziB2HJOx5YaxODqAHeL70ml-_dgbsGjeIUTJG50zr7CMTAW_g3nzAateknD1HoZdI

Dauphine Emeline Maela Beaumont x Dauphin Octavius IX Crequy  

Entry Link

Members of either Court may enter. :) 

4 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

Good luck @pretty_thumb & Thanks again @Mow for the beautiful Mageia ^_^ 

I would like to request an egg from the King OR Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: Link

Court I belong to: King’s

Thank you dear! I've added you to the waitlist and will post your official welcome later tonight! I do apologize for being absent today.

32 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

|| Mini Raffle Time ||

Sorry for my absence today folks (and for my continued absence until later tonight). Just popping in to start a little raffle. 

This time, instead of dealing with the forms because I'm sick, I'm doing a "mini raffle" in which I'll post a teleport link for 2-3 hours,

take a screenshot of all the entrants, use a random number selecter and screenshot those results and we'll have a winner!

Today's Raffle:

Slr8ygqWA8JD7CByIMdyQ9-hUMds2LHa3Eh4VFYr5gtIjVL1qaYcZvqASvx5oKPzg50GzuIziB2HJOx5YaxODqAHeL70ml-_dgbsGjeIUTJG50zr7CMTAW_g3nzAateknD1HoZdI

Entry Link

*squeee!* I've offered an egg. What a gorgeous, gorgeous pairing. 

Hope you feel better soon! *hugs* 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

|| Mini Raffle Time ||

Today's Raffle:

Entry Link

*sees this*

*screams while entering an egg*

34 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

*screams while entering an egg*

Haha same but with more flailing and confusion because I wasn't logged in and couldn't figure out how to work the entry at first XD 

Cute raffle! Love the pairing, just letting everyone know that I will be breeding shortly as they are both off their cool downs now so I can breed again, yay! 

9 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Cute raffle! Love the pairing, just letting everyone know that I will be breeding shortly as they are both off their cool downs now so I can breed again, yay! 

Yay! Here's to hoping we get more eggs! :D 

29 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Yay, can't wait!! ♥

Weee Raffle! 

I have another Astrapi to gift (my trades finally payed off!!) its still an egg @Rekhayou want it? 😊 the other one gendered male, i think i'll keep it on my scroll!

Hope you get better soon Pretty T! 

Ps: the dummy i offered, could i have it back if i win? 🙈 i may get a better one soon but now i cant fill my last eggslot for a few moments more!

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

I have bred the Queen with Her counter parts and there have been two babies, a baby astraphi and a baby Gaia. Both have been offered to @MinkishMinx and @Ninjakittee

Woo! Congrats! :D 

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Court I belong to: Queens

Transfer Link: (please use two-way) Ie8ts

still no teleports.. the trading frenzy has left me bare ... but i got three Xenos! Thats worth something, right? 😁

Dang o.o

Nice! Way better off than me. It's been half a day and no bites though it's probably because I'm looking mainly for a gaia 

Edit: On the flip-side my pryo grew up without my noticing! :D 

Edited by Mochi

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

I have bred the Queen with Her counter parts and there have been two babies, a baby astraphi and a baby Gaia. Both have been offered to @MinkishMinx and @Ninjakittee

Yayyy! Going to get my baby now, thank you so much!

|| Raffle Results || 

Entrants: 

Spoiler

image.png.3e78e4d4acc547915d9dc9976e7c98bd.png 

image.png.315eda0111a904c7489fb6663e323cff.png

|| Da Winner ||

Spoiler

image.png.814fb19ab4881ac3446cd89279892f72.png

Congratulations to the winner! :D

A darling offspring has been sent your way!

Thank you to all who entered - you'll have plenty more

chances to win a little something yourself! ;)

Me to the Queen's Court:

Spoiler

Image result for glare gif

All joking aside though

Congratulations!! :D 

I'm glad the pairings have all given us eggs so far. I'm really excited to see everyone's lineages *^*

@Mochi That made me laugh, my exact feelings as well:P On another note I miss every stinking raffle because of time zones. I’m just gonna need to start never sleeping:lol: