pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

10 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I want to donate a CB hatchie!

Name: Mak0

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: King’s Court

Transfer Link: Male Mageia Hatchie

Alright Mak0, I'm adding your points on now. You will receive +3 francs for donating a CB hatchling to a member of the same court!

8 hours ago, Mow said:

grats pretty thumb!! I'm sure it was the same i saw and missed earlier 😂

@Ariento And @MinkishMinx You two eggs would fit so nicely together!! Anni the V. and Oskar S 😂😍 

But i'd rather not influence Anni female for male fits the lineage bether. And both Names arent really france...😯

Edit: i managed to trade for a Xeno XD two bred eggs and one Ice. Had worse ;)

Awh, Mow, sorry I snagged it out from under you! :lol: It's funny hunting at the same time as my husband because that happens to us quite a bit!

6 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Thank you @Ariento

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: TempestSea

Scroll Link: Mine

Court I belong to: Queen's

Lineage/Proof: Pm4O4

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: Pm4O4

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: 13

Reason no.: 

Hide contents

+2 for marrying a CB the same color of their shared-gender parent

+4 for marrying a CB partner of the same color

+2 offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

+4 for a prince or princess (2G) that completely match a parent (color + gender)

+1 for a three step stair lineage

Phew - did I miss anything lol? I definitely need more cb mates lol 

edit - saw a gem in volcano and a xeno in desert - missed both...

Nice work on that! I have added the points and will do an official post from the Queen later today. I am in a bit of pain right now so having a hard time concentrating on being creative. Please bare with me.

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: Mow

Transfer Link: (please use two-way) Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I will add your points once I know who takes it so that I know if it is someone from our Court or the Kings Court as the value will be different. Thank you very much for your donation. I was tempted to take it but since I don't know its gender I decided to stay away cause it might not be the female that I need!

Edited by Rekha

@Mak0 Oh that happened to me with the first silvers I ever saw. I didn't know what the description was and missed it the first time and the next day another appeared but I was too slow.
Yeah I like aeons a lot and always have trouble making myself trade for them especially since the first time I went hunting for one it took me almost a week to catch one. It seems I can never find what I'm actually looking for in the caves. Last time I was looking for xenos only zyus appeared and then when I was looking for zyus only xenos appeared. 

Also this lag has been killer.

Congrats pretty_thumb on your gaia! I'm so jealous >x<

5 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I can’t wait to start breeding! I want an egg so bad:P

Me too! At least I don't have all my xenos ready so I have something to do while I wait. Also I totally forgot about Valentine's Day coming up and haven't prepped for that at all and now I'm slightly terrified XD 

Wishing us all xeno luck again! Last time I managed to catch a thalassa right after I posted that XD 

@Mochi I keep forgetting Valentine’s Day is coming up:blink: I better go do some quick math and make sure I’m nearly egg free with the event starts

Name: MinkishMinx

Scroll Link: Link

Francs earned: 3

Reason no.: +3 for donating a CB hatchling to a member of the same court

I can't wait to get my own little egglet so that I can begin breeding! *squee* 

44 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Scroll Link: Link

Francs earned: 3

Reason no.: +3 for donating a CB hatchling to a member of the same court

I can't wait to get my own little egglet so that I can begin breeding! *squee* 

Soon I believe I get to breed in like 2 days if I am doing the math correctly! Hopefully they dont get stubborn on us! I have added the francs, thank you for the donation, I think any word from the Queen is officially waiting till tomorrow though because of the pain I am in! I am sorry everyone, I am doing my best to at least keep everything up to date I just cant fathom creativity right now.

Edit: Actually it looks like I will be breeding them tomorrow!!

Edited by Rekha

5 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Soon I believe I get to breed in like 2 days if I am doing the math correctly! Hopefully they dont get stubborn on us! I have added the francs, thank you for the donation, I think any word from the Queen is officially waiting till tomorrow though because of the pain I am in! I am sorry everyone, I am doing my best to at least keep everything up to date I just cant fathom creativity right now.

Edit: Actually it looks like I will be breeding them tomorrow!!

Oh gosh, no worries, love!! Take care of yourself. Please rest well and feel betters soon! *hugs*

Just now, MinkishMinx said:

Oh gosh, no worries, love!! Take care of yourself. Please rest well and feel betters soon! *hugs*

*Gladly takes the hugs and gives plenty back* Thank you for understanding. I popped my jaw yesterday and today woke up in excruciating pain, I think its the muscle I don't know.

Oh man I hope you feel better soon! That sounds awful! :(

Hopefully it's nothing too serious >.>;

On a side note: I got super excited until I realized that you were talking about the Queen's court OTL
I really can't wait to start. I'm really looking forward to it :) 
*side-eyes eggs & hatchies and wills them to grow faster through the power of my glare*

4 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Oh man I hope you feel better soon! That sounds awful! :(

Hopefully it's nothing too serious >.>;

On a side note: I got super excited until I realized that you were talking about the Queen's court OTL
I really can't wait to start. I'm really looking forward to it :) 
*side-eyes eggs & hatchies and wills them to grow faster through the power of my glare*

The Court of the King will also be breeding tomorrow :)

7 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

The Court of the King will also be breeding tomorrow :)

Oh no, I'm excited again. *looks at waitlist* soon

Hope we get a bunch of eggs from both courts tomorrow! 

Edit: Omg I just super excited because I thought I caught a gaia but it was a chrono & I am forever mixing up the dragons in the forest/jungle biomes lol

But at least I finally nabbed a chrono! :D Slowly heading towards a full set!

Now if only i wasn't egg-locked.

Edited by Mochi

@Mak0 here's hoping! I'm going to try and space out the breedings throughout the day, so I'll be trying with the King and Queen after midnight my time :) (which is -1 Cave Time)

ETA: I've been throwing up this evening, so a word from the King will be delayed until tomorrow unfortunately.

Edited by pretty_thumb

|| Raffle Time ||

image.png.84b98a05fffa4dd95bfa7c9d99ecc6f8.png

Dauphine Odette Renee Beaumont (daughter to King Florian Amand Beaumont and Queen Marie Agathe Delacroix) has taken interest in Sorcier Aldric, a long-lived member of la noblesse. Their mutual love has created a lovely offspring, another Astrapi! :D They have decided to entrust their egg to a member of one of the Courts, though they can't decide who would best parent their little royal baby. In order to help the new parents, I'm implementing a quick little raffle to give away this darling. There will be (5) available slots and the raffle will end when all five slots are filled. I'll use a random result generator to select the winner. Good luck to all who enter, and be assured this will not be the last raffle! In fact, there may be another quite soon... ;) 

Note: Dauphine Odette is not a part of one of the available breeding pairs to waitlist. Her offspring are special and will be given randomly as raffle prizes, gifts, etc.

1. @MinkishMinx

2. @Mochi

3. @DragonArchaeologist

4. @TempestSea

5. @Mow

Whoops, got excited! Please fill out this form:

Spoiler

I'd like to enter the raffle!

Name:

Scroll:

Court:

Raffle Closed! 

And the winner is...

Spoiler

image.png.c138377e352231ea829abf4798e41442.png image.png.9dd4868ea62a0fb0a17540ea8460b840.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/MinkishMinx

Court: Queen 

Yayyy, a raffle! (was too excited and pressed submit before I was ready) 

Oh no,  take care, Pretty!! Have you seen a doctor? Rest well!! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/MinkishMinx

Court: Queen 

Yayyy 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

Name: Mochi

Scroll: xxlonewolfxx

Court: King

A raffle! How exciting! :D 

Yay! I've added you both to the list. :) I'm excited to do more raffles for everyone!

I'll be looking forward to future raffles! I really like the pairing :)

Didn't realize how nice astrapis look paired with mageias 

18 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Yayyy, a raffle! (was too excited and pressed submit before I was ready) 

Oh no,  take care, Pretty!! Have you seen a doctor? Rest well!! 

I haven't been to the doctor but I think I'm starting to feel better! Don't know what made my tummy grumbly, though.

11 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I'll be looking forward to future raffles! I really like the pairing :)

Didn't realize how nice astrapis look paired with mageias 

They do look nice together, don't they? :wub: I hadn't realized either!

@DragonArchaeologist added you in! :) There's no problem on my end waiting for you to incubate or gift! 

Yay, two more slots left! I'm super excited to see who wins! 

Edited by pretty_thumb