pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

There is now a bit to read within the Queens Court Hall post so that everyone may meet the Queen! 

4 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

I want to join the King's Court!

Name: SaberToothMC

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Sab3rT00thMC

4 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Name: SaberToothMC

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Sab3rT00thMC

Court I belong to: King's Court

Welcome to the King's Court! I'll give you a proper greeting when I'm not on mobile :) But for now, let me know if you have any questions and thank you for being here!

I would read stuff :)

It would even be cool if there where rewards for making up a description for court dragons? Some of us can write really good :D 

That is, if you don't want to be the only one writing ;) i'd even say you could write stuff and the members can use it in der dragons description and get fewer or more francs? Just a thought!

18 minutes ago, Mow said:

I would read stuff :)

It would even be cool if there where rewards for making up a description for court dragons? Some of us can write really good :D 

That is, if you don't want to be the only one writing ;) i'd even say you could write stuff and the members can use it in der dragons description and get fewer or more francs? Just a thought!

Oooh, I like these ideas! :wub: I would love to see stories about the courts and the nobles, so @Rekha and I will definitely have to discuss how best to implement this!

Edited by pretty_thumb

This is definitely something we will need to discuss I like the thoughts of this. On a side note I'm almost home and need to get some sleep as I need to be up at 4:30 in the morning. Wee. Goodnight everyone! 

Goodnight @Rekha

Everyone else - I myself am going to take a nap and then will work on some proper postings, some updates, and maybe even a sneak peek for a story about a certain King and Queen ;) But that's me romanticizing how productive I'll be to be completely honest.

I'm happy you guys like the ideas :blush:

I just bred two eggs for a Chrono trade, i hope i'll get it :3 but now i too need to sleep some more. 😊

3 minutes ago, Mow said:

I'm happy you guys like the ideas :blush:

I just bred two eggs for a Chrono trade, i hope i'll get it :3 but now i too need to sleep some more. 😊

Sending goof luck vibes your way for the trade! :wub: Rest well, dear!

If only this stubborn egg would hatch so I could fog da bb and go actually nap.

Edited by pretty_thumb

No Chrono =/ but at least i got that zyu maybe it trades for a Chrono 😂

TdZlAc_BCCvlqFxn1QxOJ77VGlhKJuWpcf6Mck4F4IsOhU3xZEG7W4CoM2xQJq3wv-7Bb1wxvLslYrLW_65gP4UJwIczEt3rsKsQzjYWJozSziYU66mk3SZ4NBV6_APZd9AyU5kT

|| A Word from His Majesty ||

"Greetings to our most recent courtesan, @SaberToothMC and many thanks for your pledge of loyalty. Clearly you have a good head on your shoulders! Already you have earned francs for the King's Court Treasury. I foresee many more francs coming from you. As thanks for your generosity, your name has been recorded in a place of honor along with the other courtesans.

Your request for an egg from the Queen and the King has been noted - you are fourth in line to receive an offspring. While you wait, you may want to catch CB eggs for your own collection, or you can donate them to members of either Court to receive more francs for the Treasury. 

While I am often busy planning events for the Kingdom, I'm never too busy for la noblesse. Please record any of your questions here, and quickly answers shall come."

- King Florian Beaumont of Occitanie,

Long Live the King

|| A Brief Beaumont History ||

The Beaumont family had long been known for their position in the nobility, even before they rose to the kingship. The first Beaumont monarch of Occitanie was actually a female, a Queen, though the males in the family would assume the job of keeping the throne after her death. In fact, no true Beaumont heir [firstborn, of the Astrapi gene] has been born female in over five hundred years. A long time, even by the standards of dragons. Beaumonts have a rich history - that of invading lands yes, to consolidate the kingdom, but expansion of knowledge was their true desire. Occitanie's Astrapi monarchs will leave their thrones almost exclusively to gain knowledge of other lands, cultures, and religions. They often immerse themselves in newly conquered lands, though they eagerly return home to share what they have learned with the kingdom. Only one Beaumont, King Thaddeus VI, was known for abandoning his Kingship in order to marry into the Ipheotis Dynasty, a strict culture that had never before seen outsiders. Needless to say, because of this, King Florian's sabbatical into the Ithian Mountains threw the kingdom into confusion and despair. Without their beloved monarch to lead them, the Common Folk became hopeless and the lands started dying. The Royal Advisors, respected and admired by the king, set out to find Florian and beg him to return home. King Florian faced Homecoming gladly for his people, though he was a bit different after the loss of his honorable queen...

Edited by pretty_thumb

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: pretty_thumb

Scroll Link: Here

Court I belong to: The King's Court

Lineage: View Here [Daughter of the King & Queen]

Name of Offspring: Dauphine Odette Renee Beaumont

Points earned: Will avoid this until/unless @Rekha and I officially join in court participation.

I’m so excited to get mine:rolleyes: I think if we get personal halls here I’m going to write a little lore for my offspring and their mate. I’m going to do so for my Imperial Gemshards once I get the time!

Wow Mak0 i just stalked your scroll you have so many Xenos! How did you do that? Its amazing 😁 i meanwhile didnt get even one for todays hunting... instead i now have a yellow zyu, a kingcrowne, a Ice and a green firegem.. XD not quite what i needed XD