pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

Thank you all for your support! It's been so long since I've done anything graphic related so it's been a lot of fun brushing up.

Nice to see us catching up to the Queen's Court ;)

@Ninjakittee In the words of Shia Labeouf "Just do it!" You know you want to >=D

@Rekha Actually the Queen's banner was supposed to look like the kings one but I couldn't get it to work and one thing led to the next (really how everything I do graphic-wise turns out). I originally was planning on having vines growing but google thought I meant Vines and that was....yup XD

@Mak0 Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them so much >w< 

I'm so confused - the poll tells me 7 members have voted, but I'm only seeing 6 on the actual results. XD Wat

@Mochi I love what you've done with all the graphics that's for sure.

@pretty_thumb I didn't vote I just chose to view the poll which I believe counts mine as a vote. 

@Rekha @pretty_thumb So just to clarify on the poll, it would be lineages that you guys start on your scrolls from offspring from your current couples? So you’d be put on waiting lists along with us so to speak and earn francs by continuing on the lineage of the egg you’ve kept? I hope that made sense and if so then I’m completely fine with that, I actually think it’s nice you’ll be able to participate more:) I just want to make sure I’m understanding!

2 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Rekha @pretty_thumb So just to clarify on the poll, it would be lineages that you guys start on your scrolls from offspring from your current couples? So you’d be put on waiting lists along with us so to speak and earn francs by continuing on the lineage of the egg you’ve kept? I hope that made sense and if so then I’m completely fine with that, I actually think it’s nice you’ll be able to participate more:) I just want to make sure I’m understanding!

I think it would also be cool if you guys wanted to continue lineages from other user's gen 2s. Goodness knows I'm going to need to find a lot of homes for a lot of wyrms XD

@Mak0 we would be continuing our own lineages or other lineages that we get from people's pairings that they offer up here. I hope that makes sense and that I answered your questions. I am thinking that lineages and cb egg donations sound fair but not for say making graphics or breeding our pairs if that makes sense.

@Ariento I love the idea of being able to continue other people's lineages too. Especially if we ever gain more pairs for something that would allow for non inbred even gens. 

Well, I'm too tired. I traded a CB red Zyu for a Pyro, and forgot to make sure it was CB. Oh well, hopefully it makes some AP hunter happy. At least I have a CB Astrapi from a different trade.

4 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Well, I'm too tired. I traded a CB red Zyu for a Pyro, and forgot to make sure it was CB. Oh well, hopefully it makes some AP hunter happy. At least I have a CB Astrapi from a different trade.

Oh noes I hate when I do that, I recently did that actually with a Gemshard I got so excited I forgot to check the lineage and hit accept thinking people would pay attention that I listed I only wanted CBs.

@Mak0 Yay okay good!

@Ninjakittee Yay! :D

@Rekha Thank you :)

I like the idea of the King and Queen continuing our lineages. That sounds fun 
So far I've mostly caught everything but xenos (except a pyro and astrapi) and I was gonna trade for some but...*looks at eggs* yeah...
Really hoping for a gaia or chrono. It's funny because the last few weeks all I could catch were chronos and now they've disappeared on me 

I suck at catching them so I have been catching other rares that I could find like I traded a CB Ice for a CB Mageia. Yay!

I want to join the King's Court!

Name: DragonArchaeologist

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/DragonArchaeologist

I would like to request an egg from the King OR Queen + their Beloved!

Court I belong to: King's Court

I was thinking about joining the lineage before I watched 3 xenos appear in the cave. I think it's a sign, so I'm joining now xD. 

Edit: As I posted this I just caught my second xenowyrm of the night. Definitely a sign.

Edited by DragonArchaeologist

TdZlAc_BCCvlqFxn1QxOJ77VGlhKJuWpcf6Mck4F4IsOhU3xZEG7W4CoM2xQJq3wv-7Bb1wxvLslYrLW_65gP4UJwIczEt3rsKsQzjYWJozSziYU66mk3SZ4NBV6_APZd9AyU5kT

|| A Word from His Majesty ||

"A most warm welcome to courtesan @DragonArchaeologist. The King's Court is pleased to host yet another revered member of la noblesse. I trust you will bring honor to your Court as well as your King. Your pledge of loyalty has been recorded on a list of my trusted courtesans. For joining my court, a total of franc has been placed in the Treasury. You can earn several more francs by spreading word of the King's need for court members [advertising in your signature].

Your request for an egg from me and my Beloved has been noted - you are first in line to receive one of our offspring. I do trust they shall be most safe in your care.

While I am often busy planning events for the Kingdom, I'm never too busy for la noblesse. Please record any of your questions here, and quickly answers shall come."

- King Florian Beaumont of Occitanie,

Long Live the King

Edited by pretty_thumb

32 minutes ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

I want to join the King's Court!

I would like to request an egg from the King OR Queen + their Beloved!

Court I belong to: King's Court

I was thinking about joining the lineage before I watched 3 xenos appear in the cave. I think it's a sign, so I'm joining now xD. 

Edit: As I posted this I just caught my second xenowyrm of the night. Definitely a sign.

I would love to welcome you to the Kingdom and I am sure the King will enjoy your presence within His Court.

I love it that when i read the Word from the King i hear a ruff, elegant male voice in my head XD

The ice traded a mageia? I should definitely try this too! Saw a couple of Trios while hunting (my only success was a Gemshard, but i'm still happy about that. The second one since joining the Imperial Harem!) 

Ps: i have no idea how i got that Astrapi for Pretty_thumb back then XD must have been a lucky coincidence!

Edited by Mow

@Mow I love that, too! :D I imagine King Florian with exactly the same voice. I also like his earring.

I haven't seen any Xenos since starting the project. XD But I'm almost finally unegglocked so I can hunt down a spinel for you (that was you, right?)

I haven't seen a single Xeno since starting the project either. It's kinda sad. 

Today I am heading to storage to go through it and find stuff to sell tomorrow. I will check back when I'm done with everything today and make any updates that need to be made. 

Knowing me I'll still take breaks and check my phone so I won't be very far away! Good luck everyone with catching those xenos or trading for them like in my case. 

I've been in a mood for writing a lot lately, so I've been thinking about ways to implement this with The Courts Intrigue. Would any of you be interested in reading small short stories/written segments about the King and Queen (and Xenos from the Courts)? Or is that lame and I should focus my writing elsewhere? 

Edited by pretty_thumb

1 minute ago, pretty_thumb said:

I've been in a mood for writing a lot lately, so I've been thinking about ways to implement this with The Courts Intrigue. Would any of you be interested in reading small short stories/written segments about the King and Queen (and Xenos from the Courts)? Or is that lame and I should focus my writing elsewhere? 

I would

8 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I would love it!