Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Got an egg from pretty tumb :) will see tomorrow what it becomes!

42 minutes ago, Mow said:

Got an egg from pretty tumb :) will see tomorrow what it becomes!

Good luck on getting what you need

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Jade Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie:
Blue Hatchie, precogged male
Teleport Link / PM Link: Click here!

I have earned Favor for my Clan! 

Name: Minimarty

Link to Scroll: Minimarty

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

Favor No.: 5

Proof of Favor: See signature c:

(I'd already posted this form but noticed you hadn't changed it in the record ;) )

Edited by Minimarty

@Minimarty I sent a dummy. I’d also like to gift one of my excess red hatchlings

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red hatchie, ungendered
Teleport Link / PM Link:  Hatchie

17 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Minimarty I sent a dummy. I’d also like to gift one of my excess red hatchlings

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red hatchie, ungendered
Teleport Link / PM Link:  Hatchie

I'll take one of those hatchies, MakO!

When I get my heavenly line eggie it is gonna need a CB mate,so...

Clan I belong to: Jade
Color / Gender of Hatchie: blue male
Teleport Link / PM Link: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/SYzAV please pm me i'm egglocked. (how do i find the link to my pm? XD) i finally got a cb gemshard traded hrhr :3

Posting for PrinzFeuer

I Pledge Loyalty to the Jade Clan 

Name: PrinzFeuer
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/PrinzFeuer

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: PrinzFeuer
Clan I belong: Jade

Edited by Mow

44 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan! 

Name: Mak0

Link to Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Skittty

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor No.: 1B

Proof of Favor: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nHyqI

Thanks, MakO! As I said... I intend for this little one to be mate to my heavenly line dragon when I get one so... we will see what it genders and the heavenly eggie may well be influenced accordingly.

54 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Thanks, MakO! As I said... I intend for this little one to be mate to my heavenly line dragon when I get one so... we will see what it genders and the heavenly eggie may well be influenced accordingly.

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help!:)

Clan I belong to: Sky
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green, ungenedered, uninfluenced
Teleport Link / PM Link: Here

1 hour ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green, ungenedered, uninfluenced
Teleport Link / PM Link: Here

I offered on this ^.^ Code is woXEt, just in case.

@Minimarty - Oops! Sorry about that, I've added the points for your signature and well as your gift since I see that Mak has offered on it, and the transfer was completed. 

@Mak0 - Ooh my, another hatchie gift. You're on a roll! Added the points to your clan. c: 

@Mow - Awesome!! Many thanks to your boyfriend for joining us! c: I've added him to the google doc and will add him to the clan list right after this. Let me know when your gift gets accepted and I'll add the points accordingly. 

@Peachycupcake525 - Let me know when you've accepted Ninjakittee's offer and I'll update the points! 

and now, some long overdue official welcomes: (#veryshamefaced #thiscomesolate) 

images.png

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

The Jade Clan welcomes you, @Mow and PrinzFeuer!

Welcome to the project, both you lovebirds! (: I hope you have fun and bring great success to the Jade Clan!

images.png

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @Peachycupcake525, @HeDy and @Quiustath!

What a wonderful influx of members for the Sky Clan! Thank you all again for joining and I hope you each bring your clan to greater heights!

images.png

All favor points are now being recorded in this Google Sheet. 

Here's how the current favor points count stands: (last updated 10.26pm DC time)

Jade Clan
TempestSea - + 3 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature)
Rekha - +5 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +2 for Jade royal consort)

Minimarty - + 11 points  (+1 for joining, +8 for gifting 2 CB hatchies, +2 for signature)

Mow - + 3 points (+1 for joining, + 2 for signature)  

PrinzFeuer - + 1 point (+1 for joining) 

Also + 1 from pretty_thumb's Jade Princess 

Total: 24 points

Sky Clan 
pretty_thumb - + 14 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +9 for gifting 3 CB eggs, +2 for Gen 3 line)
Kigyptnee - + 7 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, + 4 for gifting a CB Hatchie)
peachycupcake525 - + 5 points (+1 for joining, + 4 for gifting a CB Hatchie)

HeDy - + 8 points (+ 1 for joining, + 2 for signature, + 5 for donating a graphics set) 

Quiustath - + 3 points (+1 for joining, + 2 for signature) 

Total: 40 points 

Rose Clan
Guillotine - + 6 points (+1 for joining, + 2 for signature, +1 for Rose Princess, +2 for Gen 3 line)
Mak0 - + 17 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +14 for 4 CB Hatchies [3 under bonus Skirmish points, 1 under normal points])
JavaTigress - + 1 point (+1 for joining) + 2 for signature
Ninjakittee - + 10 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +3 for gifting a CB egg and a CB Hatchie)

Total: 36 points 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red
, precogged male
Teleport Link / PM Link: 
Offer a dummy

5a5c0b67788e1_Screenshot2018-01-14at7_54_28PM.png.1d0486155b16dcca7a21754d3622fa14.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

Breeding Report 

Heavenly Jade Pair - Gave an egg, offered to @TempestSea

Heavenly Rose Pair - Decided to be divas and not give an egg this week :(

Heavenly Sky Pair - Gave an egg, offered to @Kigyptnee

Next breeding date: 22 Jan 

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: Peachycupcake525

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: iqa49l_th.jpg
Member who received gift: Ninjakittee

Favor Points Earned: 4 (I think)

@MinkishMinx

Also, just wanted to let you know, you made a typo in my name on the google doc. Just letting you know in case it matters for some reason at some point.

@Mak0 - Yes, a pox on these hoity toity royal thingys. Never mind, I'll use fertility on them next week if that's what it takes! 

@Peachycupcake525 - Oops, I have very clumsy fingers. I should just cut and paste next time. :ph34r: Thanks for pointing it out, I've corrected the mistake. 

And thanks for reporting the gift, I'll add the points! 

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red, ungendered, uninfluenced.
Teleport Link / PM Link: lQLzr

I've hatched all colors except blue. Leave a dummy, and I'll accept if there's an offer when I wake up.

Update: 

| 1. New Forms for Announcing General Favor Points |

I've added specific forms with better formatting which should hopefully make it easier to announce General favor points (eg for gifting etc). You can view them here

images.png

| 2. A Call to Arms - Clan Leaders |

This week has made me realize that as much as I enjoy hosting this project, I can foresee that I will need some help in ensuring that everything runs smoothly. This is especially so in the future when hopefully more and more people join us. So, I'm thinking about the prospect of having Clan Leaders (one for each clan). 

Right now, I don't think Imperial Harem is established enough for us to begin a project account, so my Clan Leaders will mostly be my assistants for now. 

Here's a list of Clan Leader Duties: 

A. Main Duty: Keep an eye on Favor Points gained by your clan. 
- I will still be keeping watch and updating the points, but I'd like each clan leader to help me keep an eye on the points gained by your clan. 
- Updates can be made by following the format below: 

Spoiler

Example: For the Jade Clan 

Last Updated: ________

Jade Clan
Points Gained from Own Clan:

TempestSea - + 3 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature)
Rekha - +5 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +2 for Jade royal consort)

Minimarty - + 11 points  (+1 for joining, +8 for gifting 2 CB hatchies, +2 for signature)

Mow - + 3 points (+1 for joining, + 2 for signature)  

PrinzFeuer - + 1 point (+1 for joining) 

Points Gained from Other Clans:
+ 1 from pretty_thumb's Jade Princess 

Total: 24 points

Updated points can be made in green so I'll know that I have to update the google sheet / Clan main post. 

- You can either PM this to me, or post it in the thread while also tagging me (like this @MinkishMinx

- You only need to watch over the points for your clan, though if you're up for it, you can also help out with other clans. 

B. Welcome new members 

- Sometimes I get waayy too busy, so I'd like it if a clan leader could step in and help me to give new members a proper welcome. 

- The following format should be used: 

Spoiler

Example: For the Jade Clan 

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

The Jade Clan welcomes you, [[ Member's name ]]

images.png

--- and some nice general welcoming words to the new member, also to assure them that they will soon be added to the wait list.

- If I haven't noticed the new member's request, I'd like it if the Clan Leader can PM me to remind me to add him / her to the list. 

+

Right now, this is just a heads up, so you guys can start thinking about possible candidates and whether or not you'd be interested in nominating yourself. I will make a proper recruitment post some time later, maybe in a couple of days. 

images.png

| 3. More Breeding Pairs? |

Right now, we have the 3 sets of Heavenly Pair Dragons, and I realized that there is currently quite a bit of a backlog for each of the wait lists. Currently, in the best case scenario where there are successful breedings every week (which we all have learned is not really the case :dry:), the wait time for any new people added to the list would be more than a month. 

Of course, there is the option of obtaining an egg from an Imperial Line. Right now, we have an official breeder in @pretty_thumb, and hopefully as time goes by, there will be more breeders to make Imperial Harem eggs more readily available to new members. 

However, my question is: Would you like to see more breeding pairs? 

I'm thinking of the following solutions: 

i. Each clan gets another original breeding pair each.
This line will descend from an Imperial Prince and an Imperial Princess (brothers of the Imperial Emperor and their respective wives) owned by me. I already have a pair lined up for each clan as a back up so breeding can commence as soon as next week (I'll breed them this week to make sure there are no refusals).  

These lines will be known as Sacred Lines. A new set of wait lists will be set up so you can request for eggs from these lines. 

All offspring from these lines will be subject to the same naming conventions and Clan Favor Points system as those from the Heavenly Line. 

ii. Each clan leader gets to host a breeding pair. 

In relation to my earlier post, I eventually hope to appoint Clan Leaders. If this is agreeable to everyone (especially the leaders), each Clan Leader will be given a male / female pair of CB Gemshard  Hatchies. They must bear the title Honored Prince and Honored Princess. Although, do note that I'll need time to appoint the Clan Leaders, and then Clan Leaders will need time to raise their hatchies, so breeding will only be able to start in about 2 to 3 weeks 

These lines will be known as Honored Lines. A new set of wait lists will be set up so you can request for eggs from these lines. 

All offspring from these lines will be subject to the same naming conventions and Clan Favor Points system as those from the Heavenly Line. 

Each of these lines will be called an Honored Line

+

I'll start a poll so people can vote on their favorite solution. You can choose to vote for only one of the two proposals, or you can vote for the implementation of both of them. Or you can also vote to stick to the status quo, because perhaps then the eggs will feel more "exclusive". Let me know what you think! 

ETA: The poll is now up and will remain open to voting until 22 Jan. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I'm glad you're addressing this, as I was actually just thinking about the issues with a long wait for the Imperial Line. I think the implementation of Sacred Lines and Honored Lines is not only a fascinating, true-to-history way to make sure we're able to get eggs out sooner, but also quite necessary (mostly in the future, though there's quite a wait for Heavenly Lines, anyway). Personally, I love the idea of having both Sacred and Honored Lines, so that's what I voted for. :) It will make it easier for everyone to get offspring, and take some of the pressure off of you as well. 

Clan Leaders are also another fantastic idea. Again, takes some of the pressure off of you, and it adds some extra security in that two pairs of eyes are always better than one. I would definitely be interested in helping out further with the project by applying for a leadership position. Again, I think it's fitting and true to history to have different leadership positions within the project. 

@MinkishMinx  thank you for your work on this incredible project! I can't wait to see where it goes. And thank you for always keeping everyone in the know and seeking our input. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: Hubby finally decided on a Clan. :rolleyes: And they say women are indecisive. :P 

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: Zidya
Link to Scroll: Here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name:
Zidya
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Zidya
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Generation of Egg: Any

Edited by pretty_thumb