Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx

Thanks for your detailed reply! I think i get it now, when all is put together like this it makes more sense :) It was just a bit confusing that jade stated daugthers are valued more and the points where the same as in Rose, but now i understand! 

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow clan members! 

I sent a PM to Purpledragonclaw 😊

Edited by Mow

Good morning, everyone! Princess Fen Yu of Jade Clan (descendant of Sky Clan's High Concubine Tian) has taken a Consort. Consort Fang Hua, of Rose Clan, entranced the princess with his beauty, earning her favor and her heart (for now). 

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: Here
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fen Yu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Fang Hua
Color: 
He red

Favor Points: +0 I believe

A Royal Offspring has been born! 

Lineage of Egg: image.png.1b01bcdcdb58bb3de4b855646442a599.png

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Lineage of Egg:
Pictured above :)
Generation of Egg: 3rd generation

Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a dummy!

I'd really appreciate if whoever ends up with Princess Fen's first offspring could continue the naming pattern I've used (i.e. Title Name and then color (Yu, Hua, or Tian) - but ultimately once it's on your scroll, it's yours to name what you will. :)

Edited by pretty_thumb

Ooh awesome, thank you so much @HeDy

Sorry guys, it's been a very busy day so I haven't been able to update the scores yet. Will do so asap! Loving the activity so far though. :nyan:

19 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: 
Teleport Link / PM Link: Gemshard

I see that this little one has been claimed, was it a hatchie or an egg? I got here a bit too late, so I can't tell! I'm going to award points for an egg first, but let me know if it was a hatchie and I'll update the points. 

I'll need to update the forms to include a lineage link (I could have sworn that I did, but maybe it didn't save). Without the code of the egg / hatchie, I won't be able to keep track of gifted things. But once I get the updated version of the form, it will be much easier to track the gifts that have been gifted. 

15 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Are animated images calculated the same as still images for the graphic donation favor?

I know how tough animated graphics are to make, so yes, I'll update the system so that they're worth more than static graphics. ETA: updated with new points listed for animated graphics as well as points for graphic sets (1 for each clan). The reason why points are lower for graphic sets is because recoloring a graphic still requires less work than creating a whole new graphic from scratch so hopefully this is understandable. 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

Good morning, everyone! Princess Fen Yu of Jade Clan (descendant of Sky Clan's High Concubine Tian) has taken a Consort. Consort Fang Hua, of Rose Clan, entranced the princess with his beauty, earning her favor and her heart (for now). 

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fen Yu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Fang Hua
Color: 
He red

Favor Points: +0 I believe

A Royal Offspring has been born! 

Lineage of Egg: image.png.1b01bcdcdb58bb3de4b855646442a599.png

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Lineage of Egg:
Pictured above :)
Generation of Egg: 3rd generation

Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a dummy!

I'd really appreciate if whoever ends up with Princess Fen's first offspring could continue the naming pattern I've used (i.e. Title Name and then color (Yu, Hua, or Tian) - but ultimately once it's on your scroll, it's yours to name what you will. :)

Congratulations on this beautiful line! Also, by creating a 3 gen stair step lineage, you have earned 2 favor points for your clan (Favor #6 - Carry on the Bloodline)! I'll go ahead and add the points to the record. 

ETA: (to avoid a double post!) 

5 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@MinkishMinx I adopted the egg from Ninjakittee:) I’ll attach a link to its lineage for you

Egg

Awesome, thanks! (:

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx eep, yay! I had forgotten about those points. Thanks for catching that :)

ETA: With the favor points for creating lineages - these are only awarded to the owner of the original Royal Offspring, right? For example, Jane Doe donates a 3G egg or hatchling to John Doe. John successfully raises the lineage to 5G. Would John be able to get the +4 for the line? Or would no points be awarded? 

Edit 2:

I would like to become a breeder! 

PM Link: I... don't know how to do that

Clan I am from: Sky Clan
Will I breed for someone of a different clan? :
Yes 

Name and lineage of breeding pair: Princess Fen Yu Consort Fang Hua
Generation of Offspring:
3G

5a5a41c9bea8e_Screenshot2018-01-13at9_00_16AM.png.ae901dcb07456af3ef21d50606655cf7.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

On 1/11/2018 at 4:54 PM, Peachycupcake525 said:

-Snip-

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 

Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Clan I belong to: Sky

-Snip-

@MinkishMinx

I posted a form for this when I joined but I was never put on the list. I believe that I should be third on it, since I posted the form before HeDy.

@pretty_thumb

I sent in a dummy for the egg.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

I'd like a Personalized Graphic!
Name: TempestSea
Clan: Jade

Choice of Style: Style 1
Choice of Text: TempestSea
Additional Remarks:  Thank you lol - I see I'm gonna hafta keep an eye on this topic lol it's been busy

Ahh just got to the 'I'm busy crocheting' post - totally get it lol. I am currently making kumihimo bracelets but have been known to get lost in a crochet project or three. Learned from my grandmother long ago lol. So I'm perfectly fine waiting for it :)

Edited by TempestSea

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red, precoged Male
Teleport Link / PM Link: Link

I have earned Favor for my Clan! 

Name: Minimarty

Link to Scroll: Minimarty

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

Favor No.: 5

Proof of Favor: see signature c:

@Peachycupcake525 it's yours! :) I know you'll take great care of it. 

@Minimarty I'll take the little fella! 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Favor No.: 2a

Proof of Favor: I didn't capture a screenshot of the trade offer - is my earlier post + a screenshot of it on peachy's scroll acceptable proof?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180113-123251.thumb.png.3f753ba9a07b4a2e94cdeff2a0ee40a2.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

Clan I belong to: Rose
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Blue hatchie and gender unknown
Teleport Link / PM Link: Hatchie

Can I still gift this hatchie and only accept two points for it so my score is ten? I’m desperately trying to hatch green Gemshard so I’ve been hatching everything I catch

Edited by Mak0

So I have a red influenced male hatchie would anyone like to trade it for a green hatchie or an egg so I can try again? 

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: Mak0

Clan I belong to: Rose

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: Hatchie
Member who received gift: Minimarty

Favor Points Earned: +2 since the max is 10 and I have 8 currently

I egglocked myself so I pmed Minimarty a one way link 

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red Hatchling (Precog'd female)
Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt?

@Peachycupcake525 - Oops! I'm really sorry about that. Teaches me to have too much of a post backlog. I've made the necessary additions and I've added you to the wait list as well. Welcome, I'm so glad that you joined us! I'm just sorry that I've been so distracted these couple of days so I couldn't give you as warm a welcome as you deserve. I really hope you still have fun!! 

@pretty_thumb - In an ideal world, it has to be hand-raised from an egg you receive from a Heavenly Line. I'm keeping track of the people who own 2nd gen eggs from the Heavenly Couples, although I suspect that this might have to be redesigned once the project gets more large scale and breeding / gifting is more prevalent. For now, I'll include a stipulation about having to hand raise the line from 2nd gen in that section. 

And yay, I'll add you to the breeders list soon. Congrats on being our first breeder! :D

Also, yes, that screenshot will do. Thanks!

@TempestSea - I'm currently rather busy this weekend so I closed requests for personalized graphics (in my original post about them, I think). I'll keep your request in mind though, and if things free up, I'd be happy to make that for you! It might just take a while for me to get to that. 

@Mak0 - Yup, you can gain points up to 10. You still gain points for gifting after that, just that every gift will earn favors at + 1 point for an egg, + 2 for a hatchie. Thanks for being so generous, I'll update the points in a bit! 

@Rekha - Is it a male green hatchie that you need? I have some ungendered ones, if they turn out to be male, I'd be happy to pass one along to you. 

@Kigyptnee - Thanks for offering up a hatchie! As soon as Mak0 receives the gift from you, I'll update the score. 

===============================

Alright going to do the necessary updates! Once again, I will be somewhat absent today (this weekend is really packed :o), so I apologize in I'm slow in responding to anything after this post!

Also, I have made changes to the Clan Favor Systems in response to Mow's excellent questions about the ways each clan wins favor. I did post an update about this in the main post, but I'm going to post about it again now. So do take some time to look at this section if you haven't done so already! (: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx actually I need both male and female right now so either or would work for me. Thank you either way for thinking of me.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! If you are able to I already have a xfer link as I was trying to trade it in the trade sections as well.

Edited by Rekha

2 minutes ago, Rekha said:

@MinkishMinx actually I need both male and female right now so either or would work for me. Thank you either way for thinking of me.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! If you are able to I already have a xfer link as I was trying to trade it in the trade sections as well.

Oh drat, my greenies grew up without me realizing! :( If I come across any more I'll definitely send them your way. Sorry about that! (Makes me wonder how long I was away from my scroll since the last time I remembered seeing them, they still hadn't gendered yet. :blink:

Edited by MinkishMinx

@Mak0 - accepted your dummy. Enjoy your new hatchling! :D

@Rekha - If I happen to hatch any cb green gemshards, I'll keep you in mind as well. :) 

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: Kigyptnee

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zucvc
Member who received gift: Mak0

Favor Points Earned: +4 (I think...)