Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

If I haven't gotten an egg from a heavenly line by the time sacred lines open up, could you move me to the sacred line list? I'd be happy with an egg from either.

Edited by Ariento

@MinkishMinx Yeah, actually that does make a lot more sense, thank you! Also, I'm pretty sure we could name you Empress of this lineage project, you're the one putting in all the work after all XD

@MinkishMinx, I agree with @Ninjakittee - you're definitely Empress of this lineage project! ;) I'm excited to see about names, etc. that you'll come up with for the Emperor's brothers. The more there is added to the story, the happier I am <3 This first skirmish has been quite fun.

Also, @Ninjakittee I made an offer on your lil blue guy. :)

Edited by pretty_thumb

So I just did a little research and in the Qing Dynasty they had a Grand Council of Princes and High Officials, which consisted of imperial princes and advisers. Maybe the naming scheme for the other lines founding dragons could be “High Chancellor ____” or “Imperial Advisor _______” which could alas fall into the category of Grand Council to the Heavenly line:)

5 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

So I just did a little research and in the Qing Dynasty they had a Grand Council of Princes and High Officials, which consisted of imperial princes and advisers. Maybe the naming scheme for the other lines founding dragons could be “High Chancellor ____” or “Imperial Advisor _______” which could alas fall into the category of Grand Council to the Heavenly line:)

Oooh, I like those possible titles. :) Great job researching!

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: Ninjakittee

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: sUHLd
Member who received gift: pretty_thumb

Favor Points Earned: +4 (I think I'm at max points now for this, two eggs is six and two hatchies is eight, which is fourteen total) (I really hope I'm remembering right, I'll go over my posts to make sure haha)

4 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb I like them too! I’m going to keep researching for other name ideas and also because I’m learning so many different things:lol:

Please share anything interesting you find with the class :lol: I eat stuff like this up but haven't been able to research as much about ancient Chinese history since I'm currently trying to do research for a lineage project another user and I are wanting to start up. 

@pretty_thumb I’ll post any little interesting tidbits I come across! You’ll also have to let me know when you’re starting up your lineage. I’m really enjoying the ones I’ve joined, especially this one, and I’d happily join another ^_^

I just started renaming a few of my CB 'shards that I haven't bred before in preparation for when I get my lineage babbies, and actually it's a lot of fun using Chinese names (even though I'm pretty sure I'm breaking conventions XD)

2 hours ago, Ariento said:

If I haven't gotten an egg from a heavenly line by the time sacred lines open up, could you move me to the sacred line list? I'd be happy with an egg from either.

Members will be added to the wait list on a first come first served basis, so I won't be moving anyone automatically. I'll have new forms created once the Sacred Lines are up, so feel free to fill in one of those! 

2 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Yeah, actually that does make a lot more sense, thank you! Also, I'm pretty sure we could name you Empress of this lineage project, you're the one putting in all the work after all XD

2 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

@MinkishMinx, I agree with @Ninjakittee - you're definitely Empress of this lineage project! ;) I'm excited to see about names, etc. that you'll come up with for the Emperor's brothers. The more there is added to the story, the happier I am <3 This first skirmish has been quite fun.

Also, @Ninjakittee I made an offer on your lil blue guy. :)

Aww you're too kind. :blush: Nah, it's fun being the host of this project. Hopefully I won't make a mess of it! 

2 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Ooh, that's nice. I'll gather up a few possible titles, but! I think eventually, I'll actually leave it to the Clan Leaders to decide what title they'd like their own lines to have. I think they'll find more ownership over their lines if they get to decide on the title and names. 

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: sUHLd
Member who received gift: pretty_thumb

Favor Points Earned: +4 (I think I'm at max points now for this, two eggs is six and two hatchies is eight, which is fourteen total) (I really hope I'm remembering right, I'll go over my posts to make sure haha)

The max points for the Skirmish is 12, after which any additional gifts will be scored according to the new normal system (2 points for hatchies and 1 point for eggs). You had 10 points previously, so this is your final hatchie that will be worth 4 points since you've now reached the cap of 12 points! I'll credit the overflow 2 points to your clan's score. Going to add the points now! 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

Please share anything interesting you find with the class :lol: I eat stuff like this up but haven't been able to research as much about ancient Chinese history since I'm currently trying to do research for a lineage project another user and I are wanting to start up. 

Oooh I can't wait to check out your project! I'd love to participate in it! 

45 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I just started renaming a few of my CB 'shards that I haven't bred before in preparation for when I get my lineage babbies, and actually it's a lot of fun using Chinese names (even though I'm pretty sure I'm breaking conventions XD)

It's nice that you're having fun! (: Can't wait to see the names that you come up with! 

images.png

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

High Concubine Tian - "My Clan is the best across the lands!"

images.png

To reward the Sky Clan for achieving 50 Favor Points, their Clan Hall has now been upgraded to Rank 3 

Clan-House-Level-3-copy.png

Congratulations, Sky Clan!

Edited by MinkishMinx

The lineage project is heavily inspired by all of your hard work @MinkishMinx, @pretty_thumb and I are very lucky to have been brought together because of you and this project. We will definitely let you know when it's done.

I love the research done so far in this project I too wish I had more time to research into it but my research time has been snagged for the project we are working on. So thanks for sharing with us @Mak0

2 hours ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb I’ll post any little interesting tidbits I come across! You’ll also have to let me know when you’re starting up your lineage. I’m really enjoying the ones I’ve joined, especially this one, and I’d happily join another ^_^

Yay! @Rekha and I are in the early stages, but we'll keep you updated! We'd love to have you. 

27 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Oooh I can't wait to check out your project! I'd love to participate in it! 

17 minutes ago, Rekha said:

The lineage project is heavily inspired by all of your hard work @MinkishMinx, @pretty_thumb and I are very lucky to have been brought together because of you and this project. We will definitely let you know when it's done.

I love the research done so far in this project I too wish I had more time to research into it but my research time has been snagged for the project we are working on. So thanks for sharing with us @Mak0

@MinkishMinx We would love to have you join us! As Rekha said, Imperial Harem heavily inspired us to finally start a lineage project. We will of course credit you for your inspiration! :)

@pretty_thumb and @Rekha - Awesome! (: I can't wait! 

images.png

I was trying out pairings for the Sacred Line, and both the Rose Clan and Jade Clan each have a couple ready. However, I somehow managed to have only one available male Blue Gemshard in my throng of blues and he decided to flat out refuse a mate. 

So... I'm hoping to trade for a male blue CB Gemshard with as low a time as possible. Here are some hatchies with 2 way teleports. 

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Hatchie # 1 - Female Blue 

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Hatchie # 2 - Ungendered Blue (precog female)

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Hatchie # 3 - Ungendered Red

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Hatchie # 4 - Ungendered Red

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Hatchie # 5 - Female Green

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Hatchie # 6 - Ungendered Green

I'll be cross-posting these in the trade forums as well. Once I've traded for 2 male blues, I'll be offering the rest to those currently on the CB Gemshard Mate wait list. Whatever's left over will be up for gifting here! 

@MinkishMinx the blue hatchi I offered on one of the greens is precogged male. :) In case you accept it and it might've wasted a BSA. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_and_noble_ranks_of_the_Qing_dynasty#Eight_Privileges gives a pretty good description of the ranks of nobility in the Qing dynasty as well as describing the way titles downgraded thru the generations. I'm going to assume that mine started at second rank - cause the first rank would have become the new emperor :)

• Gong (; gōng; "duke"; gung), often referred to as min gong (民公; mín gōng; "commoner duke") to differentiate from the imperial guo gong. Translated as "Duke" or "Non-imperial Duke".

This was the highest rank for reg people. Maybe have a Jade Gong, Sky Gong and a Rose Gong? It was associated with Imperial Consort clans so would fit the storyline.

Edited by TempestSea

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

Stubborn little blue good luck in finding a male

Thanks! I don't know why the Blues are like this. I have the most Blues out of the 3 colors, but everything is female except for the Emperor and that fussy (soon-to-be-ex) Prince. 

56 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

@MinkishMinx the blue hatchi I offered on one of the greens is precogged male. :) In case you accept it and it might've wasted a BSA. 

Yay, thank you! I've accepted. (: 

8 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_and_noble_ranks_of_the_Qing_dynasty#Eight_Privileges gives a pretty good description of the ranks of nobility in the Qing dynasty as well as describing the way titles downgraded thru the generations. I'm going to assume that mine started at second rank - cause the first rank would have become the new emperor :)

• Gong (; gōng; "duke"; gung), often referred to as min gong (民公; mín gōng; "commoner duke") to differentiate from the imperial guo gong. Translated as "Duke" or "Non-imperial Duke".

This was the highest rank for reg people. Maybe have a Jade Gong, Sky Gong and a Rose Gong? It was associated with Imperial Consort clans so would fit the storyline.

Thanks! I was looking at that page too. I've shied away from using Chinese titles so far, because I thought the English counterparts would be less confusing for newbies but I think this can definitely be one of the titles considered by the Clan Leaders for their own lines. Some other official titles to consider would be Marquis and Count. 

Was wondering how it would go if we used some of the traditional titles... I was sort of planning Duoluo junwang Lu Yu for my first one if it turns out a boy, and Heshuo gongzhu Lu Yu for a girl. Of course that assumes that they turn out green. It'd probably be better understood as Prince of the Second Rank or Heshuo Princess tho :) Probly shorten the Prince one to Prince Junwang. Would that work for you?

Kinda hoping they don't go for the english translations of the ranks, It would be nice to stay closer to the actual imperial titles IMHO.

Edited by TempestSea

| A Call to Arms -- Clan Leader Recruitment | 

The time has come for the Clans to pick their Leader. Someone strong, loyal and with the will and heart to lead. Will you be that person? 

** update: I've moved the contents of this post to one of the main posts at the front of the thread (currently sharing a post with the graphics section). I'll attempt to remember to update the list of candidates in this post too, but for a fully updated version, look here instead.)

images.png

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I've decided to introduce Clan Leaders into the Imperial Harem Project. This was really an inevitable step because I've realized that as thrilled as I am that the project is growing, I'm starting to foresee that I will eventually need help in keeping everything updated.  

What is a Clan Leader? 

Basically, a Clan Leader will be a member of the lineage who will be a representative of their clan - and my wonderful, wonderful assistant. The Clan Leaders will help me in the running of this project and will also act as a rallying point for their clan. They'll hold a higher rank in their clans and will also have the opportunity to host a breeding pair and create their very own Honored Line (more about this later). 

Other than helping out with Clan Leader Duties, Clan Leaders will still be able to participate in the project just as anyone else would. They will be subject to the same rules / favor points system. They will not have moderation rights at this point in time, because Imperial Harem is still a new project and we're not established enough to warrant a project account yet. 

Clan leaders will also be my first point of contact whenever I'm thinking of adding anything new or changing anything in the project. I will start a PM group that will consist of me and the 3 Clan Leaders. So really, you'll just be like my Royal Advisors. :lol:

Rules for Applying

- Clan Leaders should already be familiar with the rules and Favor Systems so that they're able to help other members. 

- Clan Leaders should be ready to fulfill their duties for at least 3 months. 

- Clan Leaders can appoint an assistant to help them as long as they let me (MinkishMinx) know about it in advance.

- In the event that a Clan Leader is unable to continue or ceases to be active, a new Clan Leader will be appointed to fill his / her place. The old Clan Leader's honored line will considered to be retired and the new Clan Leader will begin a new line with a fresh pair of Dragons. All existing offspring from the old Honor Line will still be part of the project and future offspring will still contribute points. 

Application Form 

If you'd like to be a Clan Leader candidate, fill in the following form and post it in the thread: 

I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader!

Spoiler

I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader! | I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader! I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader!

* please use the color of your clan when posting the form

Name: 

Clan: 

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: [[ just a short reason will do ]] 

I understand all my duties and will abide by the Clan Leader rules: Yes / No

Applications are OPEN

Closing date: Jan 22. 

If there is only one applicant by Jan 22, that candidate will officially become the Clan Leader. 

If there are multiple applicants, a vote will be carried out via a public poll (names will be displayed) on Jan 23. The poll will run till Jan 26. Voting will be carried out within your own clan. In the event of a tie, another round of private voting will take place via PM to MinkishMinx. If there's still a tie, MinkishMinx will make the final call. 

The new Clan Leaders will be announced on Jan 29 (or maybe sooner if everything is confirmed before then). 

Current Applicants: 

Clan Leader Duties

1. Record Favor Points earned by your clan 

- This will be the main duty, and possibly the most time consuming one. 

- I will still be keeping watch on the Favor Points announcements myself, but I'd appreciate it if Clan Leaders could also help me keep a record. 

- You need to post a weekly update for your own clan. Although no worries if you're busy. Just let me know in advance and we'll see if we can get someone else to fill in for you. You can afford to be a little later than a week as well, that's fine. 

- Updates are to be posted in the PM group that I will start for the Clan Leaders. 

- These are the forms that will be used: 

Jade Clan

Spoiler

Last Updated: Date / Time (according to cave time / EST)

New Members alert

Member Name | Wait list to add them to

For eg :
Jane Doe | add to Heavenly Line & CB Gemshard Wait List  

General Favors 

Member Name
- Favor Done | Points to allocate 

For eg :
Jane Doe
- joined the clan | + 1 point

- gifted a CB Hatchie (Lineage Code) to John Doe | + 2 points
gifted a CB Egg (Lineage Code) to Honey Bunny | + 1 point

- announced a CB Green Gemshard Consort (lineage code) | + 2 points

Breeding Favors

Member Name
- Offspring Bred | lineage code | Points to allocate 

For eg :
Jane Doe
- bred a male green gemshard offspring | (lineage code) | + 5 points to Jade Clan

Honey Bunny

- bred a male blue gemshard offspring | (lineage code) | + 2 points to Sky Clan

Rose Clan 

Spoiler

New Members alert

For eg :

General Favors 

Member Name

For eg :
Jane Doe

- announced a CB Green Gemshard Consort (lineage code) | + 0 points

Breeding Favors

Member Name

For eg :
Jane Doe
- bred a male green gemshard offspring from green CB mate| (lineage code) | + 1 point to Rose Clan

Honey Bunny

- bred a male blue gemshard offspring from red CB mate | (lineage code) | + 1 point to Sky Clan

Sky Clan 

Spoiler

New Members alert

For eg :

General Favors 

Member Name

For eg :
Jane Doe

- announced a CB Green Gemshard Consort (lineage code) | + 0 points

Breeding Favors

Member Name

For eg :
Jane Doe
- bred a male green gemshard offspring | (lineage code) | + 1 point to Jade Clan

Honey Bunny

- bred a male blue gemshard offspring from red CB mate | (lineage code) | + 3 points to Sky Clan

2. Welcome New Members 

- If a new member joins the project and I'm not there to welcome them, I'd like the Clan leaders to help give them a proper welcome. 

- Welcomes can be made using the following format: 

Jade Clan 

Spoiler

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

The Jade Clan welcomes you, [[ Member's name ]]

images.png

--- and some nice general welcoming words to the new member, also to assure them that they will soon be added to the wait list.

Rose Clan

Spoiler

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, [[ Member's name ]]

images.png

--- and some nice general welcoming words to the new member, also to assure them that they will soon be added to the wait list.

Sky Clan 

Spoiler

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, [[ Member's Name ]]

images.png

- Also, if new members have any questions regarding the project, do try to help them to the best of your ability! 

3. Host your own Honored Line

This is subject to the results of the on-going poll, but given how it's progressing, I thought I'd might as well include it in the recruitment post since it seems that majority of our members want this to happen.

- Each Clan Leader will get to host an Honored Line that originates from their own pair of CB Gemshards. 

- The color of the Gemshards should be representative of their clan (ie Red for Rose, Blue for Sky, Green for Jade)

- I'll try my best to provide a pair of CB hatchies if the Clan Leader(s) need them. Alternatively, an existing pair of Gemshards can used, but they must be exclusive to this project from now on.  

- Each Clan leader will get to decide on the naming convention for their own lines. (eg Titles, any suffixes etc) 

- Some titles to consider are : Duke / Duchess ; Marquis / Marquise ; Count / Countess ; General / Lady 

- For the CB pair, a high prefix should also be applied to their name. Examples of this can be "Chief", "Royal", "Noble" etc. For eg, "High Duke", "Royal Marquis", "Chief General"

- Clan Leaders will need to manage their own breeding schedules. I'll update the wait list for you in the main wait list post, but you will need to plan the breeding, set up teleport links and PM the person on the wait list accordingly. 

4. Start your own Clan Leader Hall post 

- Each clan leader must copy and paste the following into a new post. 

- I'll be linking to your post at the Honored Line Wait List section and also the main post. 

Jade Clan 

Spoiler

Clan-Leader-Jade.png

Hall of Jade Honor

images.png

| Meet your Clan Leader |

[[[ any introductory words you'd like to post about yourself. you can make it as long as you'd like, write some encouraging and rallying words to your clan etc. This space is yours and it's all up to you! ]]] 

| Honored Jade Line |

Name / Lineage Code of Breeding Pair:

| Naming Conventions: | 

[[ Once you've decided on a naming convention, you can include them in this section so that members will know how to name their dragons. ]]

| Breeding Schedule |

[[ This isn't compulsory, but I've found that it helps to appoint a day to breeding so that it's easier to remember when your couple is ready to be bred. ]]

Rose Clan 

Spoiler

Clan-Leader-Rose.png

Hall of Rose Honor

images.png

[[[ any introductory words you'd like to post about yourself. you can make it as long as you'd like, write some encouraging and rallying words to your clan etc. This space is yours and it's all up to you! ]]] 

| Honored Jade Line |

[[ Once you've decided on a naming convention, you can include them in this section so that members will know how to name their dragons. ]]

| Breeding Schedule |

[[ This isn't compulsory, but I've found that it helps to appoint a day to breeding so that it's easier to remember when your couple is ready to be bred. ]]

Sky Clan 

Spoiler

Clan-Leader-Sky.png

Hall of Sky Honor

images.png

| Honored Jade Line |

| Breeding Schedule |

images.png

Most importantly, please remember that this is a fun project that was created to be a source of entertainment. At the end of the day, there can only be one Clan Leader (for now, this may change if there's a need for it), so if you apply and are ultimately not selected, please don't be hurt / offended! I appreciate every single member of this project, Clan Leader or not. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

3 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Was wondering how it would go if we used some of the traditional titles... I was sort of planning Duoluo junwang Lu Yu for my first one if it turns out a boy, and Heshuo gongzhu Lu Yu for a girl. Of course that assumes that they turn out green. It'd probably be better understood as Prince of the Second Rank or Heshuo Princess tho :) Probly shorten the Prince one to Prince Junwang. Would that work for you?

Kinda hoping they don't go for the english translations of the ranks, It would be nice to stay closer to the actual imperial titles IMHO.

I originally wanted to use the English titles because this forum and Dragon Cave is primarily English speaking. Prince / Princess is more accessible and ensures that the naming convention will be easily followed. The project is already more on the complex side due to the scoring systems and I didn't want to complicate things further by implementing naming conventions in a language that most members would not understand. 

Also, there are different variations for the mandarin titles based on rank / dynasty etc. Eg for Princess alone, there could be "Gong Zhu (公主)", "Ge Ge (格格)", "Jun Zhu (郡主)" and maybe others as well. That could make things complicated, especially to people who don't understand mandarin at all. (I personally speak the language, but not very well). 

Most likely, I will allow the use of mandarin title equivalents (so you can replace "Princess" with "Gongzhu"), but I would not choose to impose this on the members. For the sake of universal clarity, Prince / Princess will remain the default titles for the Heavenly / Sacred Line offspring. 

As for the Honored lines hosted by the Clan leaders, I will leave the naming conventions to them to decide. (: 

ETA: 

I'll soon come up with a list of mandarin imperial titles that can be used as alternatives for Prince / Princess and include that under the Naming Convenstions section in the main post. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

2 pages in one night its really heavy :D

Its much to read! Minkish, i hope you saw my hidden favor point post XD i'm not sure if i did it right (i only used the normal form for gifting but not the skirmish form) shall i repost it? 

As for the Honored Line i somehow like the thought of 'Generals' - to mentain the english titles which i personally prefer - cause every emperor needs a military consultant as well! 

And PrinzFeuer voted for no other lines, he likes the project the way it is and has no problem with waiting. Just for the records =)

I personally love to make a double arrow at some point out of all colors and therefore i need more than three lines to not let it be inbreeding :P and i love more naming patterns. 

Yay so excited about this. Good luck everyone and thank you @MinkishMinx for all the hard work you've put into this.

* please use the color of your clan when posting the form

Name: Rekha

Clan: Jade

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: I am absolutely in love with this project and I work from home so I am often times around and able to help out with things here. I find myself checking the forums throughout the day pretty consistently and I have had some experience running projects in the past. I'd like to consider myself friendly and thus able to be approached by others of the Clan when it comes to important things going on. I also love using Google Docs to organize things so updating documents to help with keeping track of favor and things like that isn't really a problem for me at all. I honestly don't know what all to put here, other than the fact that I would love to step up if that is what Jade Clan would like. Though if someone better steps up and I and the Jade Clan feel that they would be better then I will happily support them in all their efforts to help Jade Clan shine!

I understand all my duties and will abide by the Clan Leader rules: Yes 

-----------

PS

NexusDivine is in favor of it staying the same way and says not to over complicate it, people should be patient enough there are three pairs where as some projects out there stem with only one pair.

Edited by Rekha
Added a bit more to my because.

Clan: Rose

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: I find myself loving this project way more than I expected, it's so well structured and I'd love to help out more with it. (That said, I'm absolutely more than happy just to participate, so if another Rose nominates themselves please consider this post mostly for backup. I should be available most times to help out all the same ^.^)

Name: pretty_thumb

Clan: Sky Clan

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: This project is close to my heart and I would love to represent Sky Clan. I already seem to perform some of the duties of a leader (greeting new members, etc.) without really noticing, so why not do it officially to help out MinkishMinx? :) I really enjoy doing ~official type~ duties, so keeping track of points and posting forms would be fun for me! I also check the forums frequently throughout the day, so most people would have their points recorded and be greeted quite quickly. Fun-loving and fair, my studies in Communication/Public Relations allow me to delegate without showing bias to one side or the other. OCD is something I've dealt with my entire life, so I am naturally organized and also compulsive about checking and double-checking to make sure no typos (even down just to fonts) have been made. This would ensure that our points are constantly on-track (I actually already started recording Sky Clan's when I joined :lol:) and accurate. I consider myself to be quite friendly, and I'm always open to answering any questions or even just chatting if you want to PM me. Regardless of receiving the position or not, this lineage project is dear to me and will continue to be a huge part of my daily activities. ^_^

Edited by pretty_thumb