Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Jade Clan welcomes you, Zidya

images.png

Welcome to Imperial Harem! I'm so glad that you've joined us. Added you to the wait list! (: 

images.png

@pretty_thumb - So glad that your husband has finally decided to join us! (: And how lucky (for him ;)) that he picked the same clan as you. Thanks for your support! Imperial Harem would be nothing without its wonderful participants and I'm so grateful that you've taken the time to read and help out with everything! 

I'll post an official recruitment post soon! 

My offer from the last page is still active, now i'm not locked anymore, offer here on the male blue Gemshard! taken! 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Mow

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Clan I belong to: Jade

Favor Earned: 

#1b. I Donated a CB Gemshard Hatchie

Egg or Hatchie: Hatch
Points earned: 4
Recipient of Gift: Pretty_Thumb
Lineage Code of Gift: SYzAV

Edited by Mow

1 hour ago, Mow said:

My offer from the last page is still active, now i'm not locked anymore, offer here on the male blue Gemshard!

@Mow I totally thought he was gone - I made a dummy offer :)

Similarly,

Spoiler
10 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Red
, precogged male
Teleport Link / PM Link: 
Offer a dummy

5a5c0b67788e1_Screenshot2018-01-14at7_54_28PM.png.1d0486155b16dcca7a21754d3622fa14.png

Lil dude is still available + taking up room on my scroll 

ETA:

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: pretty_thumb

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: Quoted above
Member who received gift: PrinzeFeuer

Spoiler

5a5c9c8c0e4b7_Screenshot2018-01-15at6_15_22AM.png.01efe2b9fb06f6334025dabb85d272a2.png

Favor Points Earned: Not sure on this one, since I'm at 9/12 for the skirmish. +3 or +4

Edit 2: 

Since my husband can't vote on the poll, I'll post his answers here:

Spoiler

Question 1: Yes 

Question 2: I'm fine with adding both a Sacred Line AND an Honored Line.

Edited by pretty_thumb

@Peachycupcake525 I've offered you a dummy egg c:

Also I voted 'No' in the poll since I don't think it's necessary to have another line. I feel like we already have these three original breeding pairs and adding another three feels a bit like "copying" them. Yes, you have to wait kinda long to get a Sacred Line egg, but I mean, it's a Sacred Line egg. It is supposed to be something very special, something worth waiting for. And in the meantime we can get started with the eggs we already have. Pretty_thumb's breeding pair for example, and I'm sure there will follow more.

Anyway, that's what I think ^_^ 

I'm completely fine with any outcome of this poll and anything MinkishMinx decides.
(Also sorry for any grammatical errors I made, English is not my native language and I hope it's understandable)

Edited by Minimarty

Hi everyone! Sorry about the slight offtopic, but someone who I think is participating in this project traded a CB Red Gemshard for my Blue one. Only I teleported the wrong hatchling, and they got a 2G instead. So if you've recently traded for a Gemshard hatchling, please check that you got the right one! Please PM me to get the Blue Gemshard you were actually supposed to receive; I'd love to get the 2G back as well.

//Yay, great! Found the right person :)

Edited by Aie

@MinkishMinx I’m, personally, fine with the wait time. And I agree with Minimarty about how it makes them more special to have to wait so long. At the same time, though, having more pair will speed things along and I had this idea pop into my head. If you manage to get a second gen (or any gen) of each pair it could be a milestone. Not necessarily favor points but maybe you could get a special graphic or something:rolleyes:

@Mow and @pretty_thumb - Will add the points for the gifts! Also, pretty, thanks for posting Zidya's response to the poll! 

@Minimarty and @Mak0  - Thanks for sharing your concerns about having more breeding pairs! To me, eggs from the Heavenly Lines will always be special regardless of how many breeding pairs there are since these are the only eggs that directly descend from the Imperial Emperor himself and the High Concubines. While keeping them extra special is a nice thing, the wait time is currently 4 to 5 weeks, and it'll only get longer, especially if the couples refuse to produce an egg. Eventually, the wait for new members might go up to 2 months or more for a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg. That's my main concern. 

The introduction of Sacred Lines and Honor Lines will not affect the rarity of the Heavenly Line eggs since they descend from different sources. So hopefully, this still gives the Heavenly Line a special edge while at the same time allowing new members to obtain eggs at a faster rate while they wait their turn. 

I do very much like @Mak0's suggestion of having a Collector's Milestone to reward members for collecting 2nd gen eggs from all available lines.  

Anyhoo, I'll go with the majority's decision. (: Having said that, I do appreciate everyone sharing their thoughts about the issue with me! Hopefully I've alleviated your concerns some, or at least, justified the my personal opinion for the need of introducing more breeding pairs. 

@MinkishMinx

Name: Peachycupcake525

Clan I belong to: Sky

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: 2622vs2_th.jpg
Member who received gift: Minimarty

Favor Points Earned: 4

My gemshard from @pretty_thumb turned red. I don't know the gender yet, so I'll announce it once it genders, if that's alright?

Edited by Peachycupcake525

Last post before I leave for the night! All updates after this will be done after I get back. (: 

@Peachycupcake525 - I've added your points! Also, you only need to announce your gemshard when he/she grows up!  

Edited by MinkishMinx

I voted for both new lines. I love the idea of it growing to accommodate the rush of people to the project. It's such an awesome project somehow I foresee it needing the extra pairs. If Jade Clan doesn't have someone they would like to nominate id be happy to help in any way possible. Be it as a leader or just generally helping out in any other ways. 

@MinkishMinx - just a couple thoughts...

Since adding in Sacred/Honored lines is an idea meant to reduce wait time for eggs (especially new members), will there be a rule implemented that mandates a member can only be on one of these wait lists (heavenly/sacred/honored) at any given time? Otherwise, all three wait lists could fill up with the same people, and new members still have to wait a longer period of time...

Also... with additional lines means potentially faster generated favor... is there a chance for additional unlocks in the favor point system for each clan past 100?

Edit: Just out of curiosity, would the sacred/honored lines get different naming rules as compared to the heavenly lines’ prince/princess?

——

That being said:

I like the idea of clan leaders/new lines as well. Sounds like a lot of fun! The collector’s Milestone is neat too :) 

Edited by Kigyptnee

Mmmm, this looks fun.

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: Miral (I change display names like clothes on most sites, and Miral's the online handle I usually employ)
Link to Scroll: here (the adults are hidden, but I'm guessing you trust that I have more than 3 grown dragons)

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Miral

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Miral

Generation of Egg: 3rd, preferably

To be honest, my favorite color is green, but I have more unused Azure Gemshards than Jade. And I approve of Sky Clan's methods. I'm content with waiting a couple months until my eggs are bred to officially start this project, because I need to limit my electronics usage as it is.

Edited by Sesshomaru

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Ariento
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

(note: I am also willing to take an egg from a sacred line)

(Edit: ALSO I would be happy to take a 2nd gen from one of the other pairs that miscolored!)

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a CB Gemshard Mate

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for: The egg I requested (I want to do a spiral, so I'd prefer an egg or a male hatchie that isn't red)

Took me a while to decide which Clan I wanted to join, I've been lurking since the thread was first made :P

Edited by Ariento

@Ariento welcome to Rose Clan:lol: I have a couple CBs (blue) I’m waiting on to gender, if they don’t gender right and you’re still waiting for a mate I’ll be happy to send you one!

The idea of having Clan Leaders is great! Also, I like the idea of having Sacred Lines, although I feel like they should have different suffix options, just to differentiate them from Heavenly babies? And also Honoured Lines feel a bit strange to me lorewise, BUT I know nothing about ancient China and also it works really well from a management position.

(I'd be happy to help out as Rose Clan Leader if need be, I really like this project)

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Egg
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: c8F6R
Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a Dummy

@Ariento (damn I don't think that works on mobile) but I'd be happy to send this your way - I'm also waiting on an egg to hatch that should gender male, so we'll see what colour he picks ^.^

Edited by Ninjakittee

As a helpful present, I'd like to share this page with anyone in the dark about Chinese naming conventions.

On 1/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, MinkishMinx said:

Gemshard_blue_male.png  Gemshard_blue_female.png - Blue Gemshard Consort / Concubine:+ 1 point for 1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Blue Offspring (Male) to the Rose Clan (stolen from Rose Clan)

Found an error, bolded it. It should say that it's stolen from Sky Clan.

My Hubby finally decided. 

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: NexusDivine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/NexusDivine

Note: he is willing to get one from any of the new lines as well. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a CB Gemshard Mate

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for: The first baby I get from this line

Edited by Rekha

Welcome to Sky Clan, @Sesshomaru! We're happy to have you. :) MinkishMinx will add you to the lists whenever she returns, I'm sure. Until then, let me know if you have any questions. 

Also, welcome to Rose Clan @Ariento! Welcome to the thread. And of course, Rekha's hubby, NexusDivine. :)

Thanks for joining, everyone! 

Edited by pretty_thumb

@Ninjakittee I didn't see your post until now! I'm hatchie-locked until later tonight, but I don't particularly need this one so I'll use him as a dummy.

Name: Ninjakittee

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: c8F6R
Member who received gift: Ariento

Favor Points Earned: +3 (I think, t'was an egg)

@Ariento I'd be happy to hold onto him until you can take him back ^.^

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Blue, precog says male

Lineage: sUHLd

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @Sesshomaru / Miral

images.png

Welcome to the Sky Clan! I've taken note of your preferred online handle; although for easy recognition, I'll also be using your current forum name alongside. Welcome to the project and thanks for posting a link to Chinese naming conventions! I'll add it to the main post. (: Will add you to both wait lists in a little bit. 

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, @Ariento and NexusDivine

images.png

Welcome to Imperial Harem! I hope you both have fun in the Rose Clan. (: I'll add you both to the wait lists as well. 

Also, thanks for catching that typo, @Ariento! It was quite a silly one of me to make. :ph34r:

images.png

8 hours ago, Rekha said:

I voted for both new lines. I love the idea of it growing to accommodate the rush of people to the project. It's such an awesome project somehow I foresee it needing the extra pairs. If Jade Clan doesn't have someone they would like to nominate id be happy to help in any way possible. Be it as a leader or just generally helping out in any other ways. 

Yay, awesome! (: I should have the Clan Recruitment post up either today or tomorrow with more details. 

5 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

@MinkishMinx - just a couple thoughts...

Since adding in Sacred/Honored lines is an idea meant to reduce wait time for eggs (especially new members), will there be a rule implemented that mandates a member can only be on one of these wait lists (heavenly/sacred/honored) at any given time? Otherwise, all three wait lists could fill up with the same people, and new members still have to wait a longer period of time...

Also... with additional lines means potentially faster generated favor... is there a chance for additional unlocks in the favor point system for each clan past 100?

Edit: Just out of curiosity, would the sacred/honored lines get different naming rules as compared to the heavenly lines’ prince/princess?

——

That being said:

I like the idea of clan leaders/new lines as well. Sounds like a lot of fun! The collector’s Milestone is neat too :) 

That's a good call. I will most likely be limiting the number of slots on the Heavenly Line, so once it reaches that limit, it will be closed to new requests until the backlog is cleared. I do like the idea of being only on one wait list (out of the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines) at a time because I can see how it would help with "crowd control". I'll keep that in mind and will most likely implement something like that when the new lines are out! 

Yes, I didn't anticipate the points coming in so quickly, to be honest. I'll have to put on my thinking cap and think up new traits for each clan. 

The Sacred line shares the same royal blood as the Heavenly line since the Imperial Emperor and the Imperial Princes are brothers. So the naming conventions for offspring will remain the same as Prince / Princesses. 

As for the Honored lines.. you're right. Since they are not related to the Emperor, most likely they will have different titles, which they will pass on to their offspring as well. 

Some really great ideas here, thank you!! 

3 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

The idea of having Clan Leaders is great! Also, I like the idea of having Sacred Lines, although I feel like they should have different suffix options, just to differentiate them from Heavenly babies? And also Honoured Lines feel a bit strange to me lorewise, BUT I know nothing about ancient China and also it works really well from a management position.

(I'd be happy to help out as Rose Clan Leader if need be, I really like this project)

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Egg
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: c8F6R

@Ariento (damn I don't think that works on mobile) but I'd be happy to send this your way - I'm also waiting on an egg to hatch that should gender male, so we'll see what colour he picks ^.^

I think Sacred and Heavenly lines can have the same titles since, as I mentioned above, they all descend from the same blood. Suffix-wise, yes it could be different since they wouldn't be descending from the High Concubines. Most likely, they will take on the optional suffix of their father, so it will depend on the names I give the Princes. 

The Imperial Court does have many advisors and officials to help the Emperor in his decision making process so I see the Honored Lines as being descendants from those. Since the Clan leaders will be playing a similar (and very much needed) role in this project for me. (Not saying that I'm some kind of Empress myself, of course!! :blink:) But hopefully this helps the the Honored Lines to make more sense to you from a lore perspective. 

7 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

Name: Ninjakittee

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: c8F6R
Member who received gift: Ariento

Favor Points Earned: +3 (I think, t'was an egg)

@Ariento I'd be happy to hold onto him until you can take him back ^.^

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Blue, precog says male

Lineage: sUHLd

Will add the points for this in a bit! (: 

Edited by MinkishMinx