Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

It does. Every five minutes new eggs should be filtering in. Usually the hour drops happen late at XX:01 though.

I think my phone must be off by a couple minutes, or my connection is delayed or something. I didn't see them till around 3-4 minutes after.

Thanks!

I just want a second Holly egg. I'm sure I'll catch one before the day is over but between their popularity, and family distractions, it's not being easy! ;)

I love the new eggs and cute hatchlings and their legless wyrm bodies and leaf tail tips ❤

1 hour ago, WraithZephyr said:

I did a quick look through your scroll.

You have a platinum trophy and you do not look to be at the egg or total growing dragon limits. So the problem doesn't seem to be that.

Going through all of your dragons, far as I can tell the only CB Christmas dragons you look to be at the limit for are Solstice, Mistletoes, Aegis, and Snow.  You have 1 CB Magi so should be able to get another one of those. I didn't notice any CB Wrapping Wing, Ribbon Dancer, Snow Angel, Yulebuck or Holly dragons so should be able to get some.

While logged into your scroll, check the breed limits link -->  https://dragcave.net/help/limits  It will tell you if you have CBs for each CB Christmas breed and give you links to them on your scroll. If there are 2 links for a particular breed, then you are at the limit.  If there is 1 link, then you should be able to pick up 1 more. If there are no links, then you should be able to pick up 2.

Is it possible you are trying trying to catch CB Christmas dragons that you already have reached the limit for?

Thanks for your help WraithZephry! I understand now how it works. LOL ;)

4 hours ago, AveryCF said:

This made Reed’s leafy wings flutter. “Ah, yes, of course,” he chimed in. “That other human boy, Avery, was it? He was also with us those years back. It is good to know the two of you have kept in touch. Is he also here?”

OMG LOL I forgot all about Avery. x'D I remember when he was introduced, I got SO CONFUSED wondering why the forums kept saying my name last year. x'D

"You could not contain your smile knowing that all of you would be able to see each other again, this time under less dire circumstances. Just so long as Avery does stop by, that is."

Oi, I just did. Here I am. x'D Oh darn, you wanted a dude? Whoops, sorry. Only a female Avery is in the room. *Suffles away*
Btw, I solved a puzzle just now and it's 4am, so glad my sleepy brain could feel smart doing that hard leveled puzzle. -3- (Took like 4-8min though lol)

Merry Christmas everyone! ;3;

I don't know why this made me laugh so much but it did. 

I literally started tearing up with joy/excitement when I saw TJ's hatchlings.... A wyrm?!  A Holiday Wyrm?! Omg please please please don't grow wings/limbs! I want a Holiday wyrm so badly! (And if it is indeed a wyrm, and the Halloween one was too, what if the Valentine's one is as well?!) 

I must say, I was really really hoping for a darker-colored holiday dragon this year. The hatchie is adorable (especially that wittle head!), but I'm disappointed it looks to be the same light colors we've had the last two years (though no blue.... yet). 

15 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I must say, I was really really hoping for a darker-colored holiday dragon this year. The hatchie is adorable (especially that wittle head!), but I'm disappointed it looks to be the same light colors we've had the last two years (though no blue.... yet). 

They're SUPER cute, but I feel you on the colors. I'm glad to see some green on them, though. Love me some green dergs.

Next year I'm lobbying for a two-headed gingerbread dragon. Or a fruitcake dragon, with dried fruit jeweled wings...

Merry Christmas Everyone. Thank you TJ and Spriters for another beautiful dragon and thank you everyone for another fabulous holiday event. It just keeps getting better. :)

The s1 sneks are adorable, but... c'mon, already! 

*insistently poking TJ's hatchies with a stick*

Ooh, a Christmas wyrm? Amphiptere? I'm excited!! :D This is a great little surprise to wake up to, and that hatchling is SO adorable!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

WYRMS!! THEY'RE WYRMS!!!

SO MUCH CHEERING. SO MUCH HAPPY.

I mean... I guess it's possible they'll grow legs and turn to be Easterns or Lindwurms or something... but one thing is for sure. They are NOT WESTERNS. 

WOOHOO! So much happy.

Merry Christmas!

The hatchies look very interesting.

Luckily me and my sister were able to grab ours today, so we can enjoy family meetings without being stressed to catch two. :D

Thanks again for a great holiday time!

1 minute ago, Lurhstaap said:

I mean... I guess it's possible they'll grow legs and turn to be Easterns or Lindwurms or something... but one thing is for sure. They are NOT WESTERNS.

Has any Eastern dragons ever been born without legs?

I stink at the Tetris game, LOL, but it's still fun. at first I thought I had too many pieces.... then I finally figured it out. LOL

Edited by StormBirdRising

4 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Has any Eastern dragons ever been born without legs?

Not that I can think of. But I don't know everything and it's entirely possible I'm wrong. Also, first time for everything. Hence I fear assumptions without qualifications. XD Honestly the most likely thing is that it's a wyrm, or an amphitere that will grow wings, since growing wings at S2 is a totally traditional and common thing. But since most of the amphiteres have some sort of teeny wing-buds or something when born as I recall, it's most likely a wyrm. A wyrmy wyrmy WYRRRMMMMM. :D :D :D

Has anyone picked the fire route for all their tetris wins? I would like to see if your badge is different from mine. I'm thinking if you pick more fire your badge looks more fiery while if you pick more ice (or all ice in my case) it will be more ice. Kinda wanna see the fiery ones if it is different at all.

Very cute hatchies! Love both the spriters too! Can't wait to see what they grow up to be...

Loving the game this year too...thank you TJ and spriters!

Edited by pixiezbite

2 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Has anyone picked the fire route for all their tetris wins? I would like to see if your badge is different from mine. I'm thinking if you pick more fire your badge looks more fiery while if you pick more ice (or all ice in my case) it will be more ice. Kinda wanna see the fiery ones if it is different at all.

I don't think so. That doesn't make sense with how badges work. There would have to be a different sprite for each stage of becoming progressively fierier/icier. That's a whole lot of extra work for the spriters. It's possible, I guess, but it just doesn't seem very likely to me. As far as I can tell, looking at my friends' scrolls, we all have exactly the same badge no matter how we've been playing the game. (I have at least one dedicated member of each team in my friends group.)

49 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

They're SUPER cute, but I feel you on the colors. I'm glad to see some green on them, though. Love me some green dergs.

Next year I'm lobbying for a two-headed gingerbread dragon. Or a fruitcake dragon, with dried fruit jeweled wings...

Fruitcake Dragon... I can stand behind that!  ROFL

9 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

The dragcave wiki also shows only one badge, so I guess it doesn't make a difference in what you pick.

Am I weird/creepy for looking at the eggs my past holiday dragons bred, hoping they go to good homes?

The hatchies look more like Amphiteres! That is COOL. :wub: @Twimm, I do the same thing. :rolleyes: I do not think it is weird!

Edit: Just now I got a weird error that would not let me edit my post. :blink:

Edited by Nathair