Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I see someone mentioned candle dragons.  That was my first thought when I saw the egg too.  Very pretty.

Thank you for the new release!

Ah, these take forever to hatch! At least I have something to look forward to when I wake up later, I guess.

1 minute ago, Condorflight said:

Ah, these take forever to hatch! At least I have something to look forward to when I wake up later, I guess.

Right! It's nearly 5 AM here for me. I am so going to bed. XD Goodnight all! Can't wait to see what hatches out of the eggs tomorrow~

The eggs look very nice and I'm glad the game isn't too time-consuming. Can't wait to find out how the story unfolds!

Thank you, everyone involved, and Happy Holidays to everyone! :D

I haven’t even seen the hatchlings and already I’m planning which Fire Gem to breed them to.

I am so happy with this year's re-release of old holidays! I was able to catch hollies for my friend and also for myself, and even though the egg cooldown time meant less time for me to collect my own eggs, it felt very nice to do something kind like that. :)

The new egg design is so pretty! Great job, spriter! I can't wait to see the hatches. 

Wow it was pretty quick to get the new dragons so that's sorted,yay! 

Now just need 2 hollys,1 yulebuck and 1 Ageis then I've got them all and the rest of them grow up in an hour,yes!

That last puzzle took me too long.  "Did they give me the wrong pieces?  I swear it's supposed to be a long bar left, in several configurations!"

Settled on team fire - I'm an Aries, after all. :P For some reason I thought there would be fire mana coming from the other end of the mana bar, but no, it's just filling up from one end. Obviously, Libby. 

Now... do I get a 'personal' ending based on my contributions alone, or will everyone get the same global ending based on which team won? I feel like this should be obvious but I am running on four hours of sleep.

If it's a global bar I would assume a global ending, but I'm just guessing.

I'd guess a global ending, but there is the possibility of a different badge based on the fire/ice choice. 

Hmm, candle dragons. I am curious... But I won't be grabbing mine until the 27th because I love the AP too much. I'm actually hanging out trying to catch one of my own eggs; I've done it before but it was a less popular holiday sprite so I'm not sure if I can. 

Generally, events effected globally have a global ending, no matter your contribution.

Edited by Condorflight

But the bar is apparently for unlocking the next chapter and is unaffected by which type of mana you contribute.

Ice, fire....cold , warmth...maybe to do with Nulhora vs Alhira?

Beautiful eggs, I grabbed my two very easy!  Go team Fire!! :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!

For some reason the hatching sequence seems sort of off with these new eggs. Not to sure why, maybe it’s just because I’m tired, lol.

i got an egg ( Ixmtn ) for a code. which reminds me of illuminate.

merry Christmas everybody. =]

1 minute ago, Condorflight said:

For some reason the hatching sequence seems sort of off with these new eggs. Not to sure why, maybe it’s just because I’m tired, lol.

there is a strange little chip coming off the top end of the crack.

Edited by reddof-f6

Hopes this turns out to be a Wyrm breed. And yep, a little floof of green on the tail, so garland part possibly?

Edited by Condorflight

A Christmas wyrm??? ;o; ;o; Christmas came earl- exactly on time

I have a strong feeling it will be an amphiptere instead though, getting two wyrms in a row would be wild

Edit but then all the other amphipteres have wings as S1s already hMMs. Also I'm reading the code "wrmth" as wyrmth now.

Edited by Mangrit

No legs, a wyrm! Or amphitere perhaps. Either way is great! :D

Garland, or perhaps string lights?

Edited by Ripan

This made Reed’s leafy wings flutter. “Ah, yes, of course,” he chimed in. “That other human boy, Avery, was it? He was also with us those years back. It is good to know the two of you have kept in touch. Is he also here?”

OMG LOL I forgot all about Avery. x'D I remember when he was introduced, I got SO CONFUSED wondering why the forums kept saying my name last year. x'D

"You could not contain your smile knowing that all of you would be able to see each other again, this time under less dire circumstances. Just so long as Avery does stop by, that is."

Oi, I just did. Here I am. x'D Oh darn, you wanted a dude? Whoops, sorry. Only a female Avery is in the room. *Suffles away*
Btw, I solved a puzzle just now and it's 4am, so glad my sleepy brain could feel smart doing that hard leveled puzzle. -3- (Took like 4-8min though lol)

Merry Christmas everyone! ;3;

4 minutes ago, Ripan said:

No legs, a wyrm! :D

Garland, or perhaps string lights?

Garland would fit with the code of one of TJ's eggs, so it's possible

Well, I stayed up for a possible Wyrm, now it would be nice if I could sleep. 

And, I guess, congrats Fiona and Odeen.