Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Y'know, it's a good thing I learned my lesson from Halloween and checked to see if my new holiday egg got sick, because it was.

Fogged and warded! Yaaaay.... :\

I might be going crazy but I swear to god these puzzles cannot be solved.

edit: oh you can ROTATE pieces, there we go.

The stage twos remind me of the ouroboros symbol. 'The Dragon That Devours its Tail'

1 hour ago, Tearadria said:

Anyone know if there is a place to play the second part of valkemarian tales like they did with the first one here  and how we decorated our homes? 

I'm excited for this event but am having valkemarian withdrawal hehe!! 

Also Meery Christmas! 

Thanks for posting the link to Valkemarian Tales!  I am now playing it as I wait the 15 minutes to play Tetris.

Still sticking completely to ice, I like the cold and it's snowing here XD Watching National Lampoon Christmas Vacation as I peek around, definitely feeling the season.

Ooooh. The S1s were cute but kinda plain, but I'm LOVING the S2s! Love that seagreen color and the cute little wings (wasn't expecting those!), and that super cute pose! (makes me think of an Eastern, although of course they aren't. Actually between that and the colors, I'm getting great Haku vibes!) <3 Cute description as well! Looking forward to seeing these grow up. :)

51 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Thanks for posting the link to Valkemarian Tales!  I am now playing it as I wait the 15 minutes to play Tetris.

Of course! I love those games which is why I'm hoping to also find the second part ^.^

5 minutes ago, Tearadria said:

Of course! I love those games which is why I'm hoping to also find the second part ^.^

Okay, back from the movies, now that I actually take time to look at the s2 hatchie it's kinda really cute... A tad frustrated that the awesome circle/loop pose is used on a holiday because I would *love* to hoard the crap out of frozen s2s. I loooooove that pose!

So the trend toward the colorless continues xD!   Funny how xmas dragons went from so much color to not so much over the years!

So judging by the codes its a garland dragon that is warm perhaps or maybe a scarf!

Edited by Karobb

18 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I finally got one of the new eggs. LOL  Yay! :D

Congrats! I've finally locked myself with eggs! And I've gotten all of my CB hollies now! Yay! 

Any idea's on what this dragon's name is? :) 

I remembered at 5:57 PM cave time that I hadn't bred my blue-winged Solstices yet... Just made it. ;)

Some funny codes roaming around with these new eggs. Can't wait to search for my second new Christmas dragon once a Snow egg hatches of mine.

There we go, got the new eggs, got two CB Hollies (self-caught to boot), got all CB Christmases I'm missing and even have a lot of Zyus~ This was a good holiday. 8D

2 minutes ago, Beldarius said:

There we go, got the new eggs, got two CB Hollies (self-caught to boot), got all CB Christmases I'm missing and even have a lot of Zyus~ This was a good holiday. 8D

This has been a great holiday! :D I didn't get any Zyus but I did get the last two Almandines to finish my scroll goal of 4 during this season thanks to some kind people. :wub: So much awesomeness this holiday! 

Good enough holiday for me this year. The event is annoying or too boring RPG and I got CBs of dragons I never would have imagined. Also got a few CB Fire Gems amongst the chaos. Only real bad was losing two Fire Gems to the sickness viewbombing from the beginning of the event.

I seem to be getting better at this tetris game. 

*pokes eggs to hatch* Argh.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

I seem to be getting better at this tetris game.

Yeah I'm starting to get better at it myself. ^_^

This holiday is grand! Got all lots of good eggs.

Really wished to snag a final CB Snow but I've run out of reds for my incuhatches. Phh :√

Got a new egg and I'm eager to see what we get.