Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

Just now, mouse050909 said:

Quick question! Are there limits on this one? :)

Yes, you can only grab 2 CBs :)

Heh, this little guy is pretty much the opposite of the gingerbread dragon I was hoping for! :D It's lovely though, I love its cute little head. :wub: And the eggs are amazing.

Happy Holidays!!

Edited by Aleoleo
typo

Is it bad that the candles make me think of candlecove and Mr. Eaten from Fallen London?

I have a question if anybody can help me out? I'm having trouble getting the new eggs. I don't think I have the limit or the eggs. So when I try to get it tells me this why? I'm confused?! I can't get the new eggs. I really want them. So why it doing this? :blink:  It says this when I try - You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

Edited by SpikeTheDragon

16 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I have a question if anybody can help me out? I'm having trouble getting the new eggs. I don't think I have the limit or the eggs. So when I try to get it tells me this why? I'm confused?! I can't get the new eggs. I really want them. So why it doing this? :blink:  It says this when I try - You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

To clarify: the new eggs? From the regular biomes? Not trying to catch stuff in the Holiday biome?

I can't play the game. I see the grid and an outline of the pieces.. but not the actual images. Outlines are not clickable, movable or rotatable.

Windows 10

FireFox 57.0.2

1 hour ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I did a quick look through your scroll.

You have a platinum trophy and you do not look to be at the egg or total growing dragon limits. So the problem doesn't seem to be that.

Going through all of your dragons, far as I can tell the only CB Christmas dragons you look to be at the limit for are Solstice, Mistletoes, Aegis, and Snow.  You have 1 CB Magi so should be able to get another one of those. I didn't notice any CB Wrapping Wing, Ribbon Dancer, Snow Angel, Yulebuck or Holly dragons so should be able to get some.

While logged into your scroll, check the breed limits link -->  https://dragcave.net/help/limits  It will tell you if you have CBs for each CB Christmas breed and give you links to them on your scroll. If there are 2 links for a particular breed, then you are at the limit.  If there is 1 link, then you should be able to pick up 1 more. If there are no links, then you should be able to pick up 2.

Is it possible you are trying trying to catch CB Christmas dragons that you already have reached the limit for?

Edited by WraithZephyr

Wow they are sure hard to find. Guess I'll hope I can find mine later today when more people have their 2. Kinda wishing they werent mixed in with all the other ones. =(

Oh my goodness; looking at the hatchling and the spriter credits, I am excite. 

That egg is gorgeous and looks like either a wyrm or amphiptere; I know we just got wyrms for Halloween, but I'm excited to see some more diversity overall and some different body shapes. Can't wait until they gender so we can see if wings appear ; w;

4 minutes ago, SyrusAllen said:

Wow they are sure hard to find. Guess I'll hope I can find mine later today when more people have their 2. Kinda wishing they werent mixed in with all the other ones. =(

They're not mixed with anything that I see   Are you looking in the holiday biome?   The new ones are in the regular biomes, they're the only thing dropping.

1 minute ago, Gryphonic said:

They're not mixed with anything that I see   Are you looking in the holiday biome?   The new ones are in the regular biomes, they're the only thing dropping.

Oooooh. Yup, that would be my issue then. I just kinda assumed they were in the Holiday one! Thanks for letting me know!

4 minutes ago, Laura Borealis said:

Does the holiday biome not receive a top of the hour drop? 

It does. Every five minutes new eggs should be filtering in. Usually the hour drops happen late at XX:01 though.