Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Lost two bred eggs to viewbombers today... thankfully of the newer breeds so 2nd gens shouldn't be hard to replace but dang... i had even traded for them D:

I'm loving the new event, but Fire is already winning by a 10% margin! Who ever wanted a warm Christmas??

6 minutes ago, Pyrrh1c said:

I'm loving the new event, but Fire is already winning by a 10% margin! Who ever wanted a warm Christmas??

Where you find this information?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Lovely new dragon.  It kinda looks like this one will have some sort of candle theme.  That's really cool!

Little confused on the event this year.  Does it matter if we choose fire or ice?

Well, mostly I'm just going on speculation? The bar says it's filled "62%" right now, and visually the bar seems tipped in the right side's favor.

Merry Christmas! What does it tell you about me that I almost gave up on "Easy", had to think a little less with Medium and just did my first "Hard" within seconds and without misplacing a single bar? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Pyrrh1c said:

Well, mostly I'm just going on speculation? The bar says it's filled "62%" right now, and visually the bar seems tipped in the right side's favor.

this is percent of charter metter what dont work good XD i dont see any change from hours

7 minutes ago, Erra said:

And cb eggs 2007-2016 still avilable tommorow?

I don't think they will be, but I don't know for sure.

18 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Am I weird/creepy for looking at the eggs my past holiday dragons bred, hoping they go to good homes?

Not at all! I do the same thing, especially since they don't always all get chosen and survive each year depending on what they are. I fret over them until they're safely on a scroll and being cared for. I can't look at all the eggs I breed, of course, but I do check on them at random, especially the 'special' ones (like the Gen2s from my CBs.)

2 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Not at all! I do the same thing, especially since they don't always all get chosen and survive each year depending on what they are. I fret over them until they're safely on a scroll and being cared for. I can't look at all the eggs I breed, of course, but I do check on them at random, especially the 'special' ones (like the Gen2s from my CBs.)

I have a couple of lineages going that are Christmas Carol lyrics, but two of them (notably Deck The Halls and O Christmas Tree) are inbred, so I'm always curious to see if people appreciate them, or freeze them or abandon them because of the inbreeding.

Personally, I don't have a problem raising inbred dragons, especially if the inbreeding suits a pretty lineage design! They're just pixels, after all =)

Dang - wings. So it is an amphitere. I so wanted a wyrm. But this does still qualify for fulfilling my "not a Western" wish, so I shall still keep my promise of cheering in joy! :D Hooray for a non-Western Christmas dragon! Also, yes, the second stage is GLORIOUS. I'm sensing a new favorite-list Christmas dragon. Depending on how the adults look, they might even unseat Solstices and Hollies as my tied-for-top-favorite. 

Also, just so everyone knows, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET THE OLD CHRISTMAS EGGS. 

4 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Not at all! I do the same thing, especially since they don't always all get chosen and survive each year depending on what they are. I fret over them until they're safely on a scroll and being cared for.

I do the same thing! :lol: This year, it's especially interesting because on of my dragons looks inbred but isn't (the owner of two of the ancestors replaced an "l" with a capital "i" in the name - I wonder if the new owners notice).

I'm currently doing some last minute hunting on the AP for some nice 2nd gen Snows.

Litte frustrating though - why don't people name their dragons? :(

3 hours ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

Is anyone else having a thing where clicking the "submit" button after finishing the puzzle does nothing?

Yes, I am having the same problem. 

Ooo, the gendered hatchling is so pretty!

Thanks to TJ, spriters, and everyone involved in the event! You're great!

IT'S A HATCHIE WREATH!

Oh man, I'm so excited about that green back ridge. Also am already looking forward to pairing these with Omens. Wanna freeze an S2 hatchie but have to wait until at least next year, bah. XD

This tetris-esque puzzle is challenging! I like it, but I'm finding I can only really do the medium level. I don't have the patience to figure out the hard level.

The 2nd stage hatchie is cute :)

The more I look at that S2, the more I'm sure I'm going to adore the adult. Having to wait two whole days to see it is going to kill me. (No, no, it's not. But you know what I mean!) It's female this year, yes? I'm so looking forward to pairing these with Snows and Aegides. It's almost like they were purposely designed to look snazzy with both of their male predecessors. Come to think of it, they'll probably look great with Holly and maybe even Yulebuck, too. Actually, they might potentially look good with any of the male Christmas dragons. Did the spriter do that on purpose or is it a coincidence of the colors? Either way, gorgeous! I second the interest in Omen Wyrm crossing too. (Yes I breed holiday x holiday! >D *mad scientist laughter*)

Just now, LibbyLishly said:

IT'S A HATCHIE WREATH!

Oh man, I'm so excited about that green back ridge. Also am already looking forward to pairing these with Omens. Wanna freeze an S2 hatchie but have to wait until at least next year, bah. XD

Omg! I didn't catch on that its a wreath! But squeeee a wreath with candles! That would be awesome!

Although, we haven't had a candle wreath in our house since I was little. We had one, and the weirdest thing happened. It was the centerpiece of our dining room table, and the candles were lit, but on one candle the wax split down the middle and broke off, exposing the entire vertical wick to the air. As you can imagine, the whole wick caught fire, which set the wreath on fire, and scorched the table a little before Mom put it out. I've never heard of that happening to a candle before or since.

Ooh they're oh so cute~ And not Wyrms, but Amphipteres! We had so few before and that makes me love them even more~

And so far all the stages have looked pretty and adorable, from egg to s1 hatchie to s2 hatchie ...even the dead egg is nice...  eheh...

I can't wait to see the adults!