Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Last call for if anyone needs 2nd gens bred from tri-color Snow Angel, Ribbon Dancer, Wrapping Wing, or Mistletoe.

Edit- Mistletoe claimed.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

hmmm.... I was just wondering if the choice between fire and ice had anything to do with Nulhora and Alhira?

my eggs won't hatch until tomorrow Q.Q

*pokes TJ's hatchies* Grow up! I don't want to wait until Thursday to see your adult sprite...

Edited by Condorflight

Just now, Condorflight said:

*pokes TJ's hatchies* Grow up! I don't want to wait until Thursday to see your adult sprite...

Sadly we're going to have to. I don't think his hatchlings have ever grown up before the 4 day mark like a normal hatchling. Or has that changed?

No, they never do, just wishful thinking on my part, ha!

Oh, I can't wait to see them as adults. The stage one is simply cute and the S2 looks very promising. I can't wait to see what we get.

1 minute ago, Condorflight said:

No, they never do, just wishful thinking on my part, ha!

Wishful thinking on everyone's part! lol

Please tell me they will be somehow asocciated with candles....It would be great concept :D

And so far, they look cute ^.^

Tetris game is good also

Ack! I'm glad this isn't another RPG game because I'll been playing on and off all day and totally forgot that I normally take screenshots of the holiday games! Need to go to that now.

30 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Please tell me they will be somehow asocciated with candles....It would be great concept :D

Tetris game is good also

Did no one look at the codes of TJs dragons?   Warmth and Garland, so yeah its a garland dragon I am guessing!   Or you know, it could be a warm scarf :)

Edited by Karobb

Nice!  Looking forward to picking up a couple of those eggs tomorrow~  The tetris game has been fun as well, though the hard version is a little too tricky for me.

I only need to pick up one more Holly to have a full set, but I am not fast enough.  Guess what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the night?

click click click click click....

That beautiful moment you realize one of your Christmas dragons had an egg that perfectly spelled "Toy" XD Didn't keep it, but it's still cool. The father was a wrapping-wing, so it's like a present wrapped up for Christmas lol

Aaaaaaand I now officially have at least one CB of every breed! Very happy right now.

Edited by SkyKimimota

*rubs hands together* Love the two codes I got for these new Christmas dragons. Oil and Die, lol.

1 hour ago, Cyberr said:

Tetris game is good also

I'm pretty sure they are going to be associated with wreaths or garlands considering their looks and that one of TJ's hatchies has a code very close to garland.

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

I'm pretty sure they are going to be associated with wreaths or garlands considering their looks and that one of TJ's hatchies has a code very close to garland.

I'm really hoping for this more so than candles! Or even a combo of both concepts would be cool.

A mane of garlands and, maybe, candle based markings. This is why I want the adults already, lol!

Edited by Condorflight

1 minute ago, Condorflight said:

An Eastern dragon mane of garlands and, maybe, candle based markings. This is why I want the adults already, lol!

Oh candle based markings would be lovely!

I wasn't here when Yulebucks were originally released. I have always wanted to know.... what is the bump on it's stomach?