Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

1 minute ago, BatPopsicle said:

I wasn't here when Yulebucks were originally released. I have always wanted to know.... what is the bump on it's stomach? 

That's it's other leg?

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

That's it's other leg?

Thank you. I was just looking at it again and thought it might be that. It just looked different to me.

Argh! The egg got sick AGAIN and I had only re-added it to one site!

Is someone viewbombing me or am I just really unlucky?!

@BatPopsicle

You're welcome. ^.^ I had to run and look at one of mine to see for myself, I guess I never noticed that before! lol But yes that's the leg on the other side of his body.

2 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Last call for if anyone needs 2nd gens bred from tri-color Snow Angel, Ribbon Dancer, Wrapping Wing, or Mistletoe.

Edit- Mistletoe claimed.

Last last call- still have a SA, Ribbon Dancer, and Wrapping Wing to breed. Otherwise I'll breed them to their usual mates and to the AP.

Breeding the last 3 to the AP now

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

3 minutes ago, Dragonluver said:

Several players opt to wait a full 24 hours after sickness to unfog. Don't know how long yours was hidden, but if the egg's stage hasn't yet caught up to the number of views it has, it'll get sick as soon as you give it more. (Not that I know what any of those exact numbers or exact ratios on views would ideally be!)

Edited by LibbyLishly

1 minute ago, Dragonluver said:

How young is it?  If it's over 6 days, it may have gotten too many views too quickly.  Let it sit for a 24 hours before putting it into a hatchery - and avoid EATW, there's been a huge problem with that one this event.

Ohhhhh, is it a wreath dragon? I love it already.

Also, team fire here. I like warmth and energy is more interesting than stasis.

53 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Meter's at 99%! How long will it take to get to 100?

Are you talking about the tetris puzzle points meter?

I got to 103% and it says I unlocked an epilogue but the story is still the same read as it was before. Maybe I need to wait a day.. or until the end of the event.  XD

Oh wow. I am loving these hatchies so far. I can't wait to see the adults! I know I'm going to love them!

" Solve Tetris puzzles to unlock each day's chapter, "

I just saw this line in the first post by TJ so maybe I'm missing something as I believe I've solved it for the day but nothing's changed?

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks TJ & spriters, the egg is beautiful and the little girls are absolutely adorable! Can't wait for the adults <3 

18 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

" Solve Tetris puzzles to unlock each day's chapter, "

I just saw this line in the first post by TJ so maybe I'm missing something as I believe I've solved it for the day but nothing's changed?

21 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Are you talking about the tetris puzzle points meter?

I got to 103% and it says I unlocked an epilogue but the story is still the same read as it was before. Maybe I need to wait a day.. or until the end of the event.  XD

The progress bar isn't individual (I thought this too at first); it's actually community-driven. Everyone who plays contributes to the bar, it seems, and we can choose to contribute our Tetris points to either Team Ice or Team Fire. "The celebrations in Nulhora were very different from Alhira, and, as such, the northern town was starting to get quite a bit more traffic coming in from the south to experience the holiday festival." makes me feel as if the cold vs warmth theme has something to do with traditions in the north (Nulhora) vs those in the south (Alhira), but I could obviously be mistaken. I'm not sure how our progress affects each day, but it does affect the ending in any case. In a little less than about an hour and a half, we can see how day two turns out though so we'll understand more about how this event works, I guess.

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I believe Galsreim is the continent; Nulhora is a town.

Ohh ty, mystery solved!

Welp. Got suddenly-sick and fell asleep unexpectedly for two hours, and now I have less then an hour and a half to finish breeding my old Holidays. Dang. Glad I didn't sleep later then I did!

5 minutes ago, tigryonak said:

The progress bar isn't individual (I thought this too at first); it's actually community-driven. Everyone who plays contributes to the bar, it seems, and we can choose to contribute our Tetris points to either Team Ice or Team Fire. "The celebrations in Nulhora were very different from Alhira, and, as such, the northern town was starting to get quite a bit more traffic coming in from the south to experience the holiday festival." makes me feel as if the cold vs warmth theme has something to do with traditions in the north (Nulhora) vs those in the south (Alhira), but I could obviously be mistaken. I'm not sure how our progress affects each day, but it does affect the ending in any case. In a little less than about an hour and a half, we can see how day two turns out though so we'll understand more about how this event works, I guess.

ooohhh I didn't realize it was community driven. I was doing the tetris all day and saw the numbers rise along with it. So I totally thought it was individual.  XD Guess I'm fully team ice then.

YES!! FINALLY! I have at least one CB of each Christmas Dragon. I was worried for a minute there, those Yulebucks are tough to grab! *throws confetti*