Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I can't tell which "side" of the bar is winning at all. I'm just reading the bar like it is a voting box for fire or ice, and all it is showing now is how long left until it is full of "votes". Once it has filled up we'll know if there was more for ice or for fire mana.

That's how I've been seeing it at least.

10 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I can't tell which "side" of the bar is winning at all. I'm just reading the bar like it is a voting box for fire or ice, and all it is showing now is how long left until it is full of "votes". Once it has filled up we'll know if there was more for ice or for fire mana.

That's how I've been seeing it at least.

The bar is currently blue because ice is winning. It would be red otherwise.

I can't rotate the Tetris pieces - when I right-click (on my track-pad) the options dialogue pops up and the piece doesn't rotate.

ETA: Nevermind. You have to pick up the piece and THEN right-click. It's working now thank you!

Edited by High Lord November

S2s are precious!   I'm glad I got to see one before I go to bed! (I work tonight.  Retail, bah.)  Now the torturous wait until the adults begins.

1 minute ago, High Lord November said:

I can't rotate the Tetris pieces - when I right-click (on my track-pad) the options dialogue pops up and the piece doesn't rotate.

Click on the piece, then right-click! 

Am I the only one who can't tell whether ice or fire is winning? :) 

Oh deer... I think the dragon is turning into a wreath...

Edited by mouse050909

I can't believe we only had 3 amphiptheres before this holiday one. Glad to see some variety this year!

4 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

The bar is currently blue because ice is winning. It would be red otherwise.

Thanks for clearing that up. :) 

Oh cool, one gendered- I'm starting to see the wreath part of it. Curled around like that, it looks like a winged ouroboros.

Oooh wow I'm loving the colors and design of the new dragon already! It's so round and greenish like a ... wreath.... or a Christmas tree. :D

I'm kind of really disappointed that the hatchie grew wings, I was really really excited about having a wyrm holiday dragon. It's still cute though.

Anyone know if there is a place to play the second part of valkemarian tales like they did with the first one here  and how we decorated our homes? 

I'm excited for this event but am having valkemarian withdrawal hehe!! 

Also Meery Christmas! 

Why is it, that you can Precognition the Holly eggs, but you can't Influence them??  I want a male AND female! T^T

I'm just a little bit bummed that it's another white dragon, but I have a feeling it's gonna be gorgeous!

Yay! Wings. I hope her colors are a little more exciting as an adult. But she looks pretty so far.

I waa doing ice.. Because well winter/Christmas but now I'm trying to do the hard puzzles for fire to see what it'll look like on the mana bar. I know it's gotta be beautiful with both!  Here's to hoping previous icers join me hehe

Just now, Tearadria said:

I waa doing ice.. Because well winter/Christmas but now I'm trying to do the hard puzzles for fire to see what it'll look like on the mana bar. I know it's gotta be beautiful with both!  Here's to hoping previous icers join me hehe

Yay! Another person doing fire! We need fire to win!

3 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Yay! Another person doing fire! We need fire to win!

yup! I want to see what it looks like ^.^

I'm kinda bummed I used up all my fire dragons for incubating eggs. Of course it would be my last two new christmas/wreath dragon babies that I can't incubate.

I'm really liking this tetris thing! it's a little tedious to rotate the pieces using my laptop, but fun nonetheless :)

I have to admit, the first one I loaded up I couldn't do. It's a lot more difficult of a puzzle (for me, at least) than the Contagion; but as long as I can do it, I'm going to be helping the Fire out :P

Happily Egg-locked here with two of the new eggs, two beautiful Aegis Eggs (both with Pacified Aegis parents),, two Solstices, (which I'm hoping I'll get the Light-winged ones), and two more beautifully bred Hollies. :D My Pacified Aegis and Holly Armies are slowly growing now, and next year, I can just go hunting in the AP while others go for the Holiday Biome. :)

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, today!

Now we need a Wyrm or Lindwurm for 2018 Valentines dragon and there will be holiday dragons of nearly every type. 

I still can't submit the tetris games I win. It tells me I've won and gives me the Option of ice or fire, but when I click on either of them, nothing happens. :(