Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

i have two more rhythm heaven songs im working on, i cant help myself XD 

Forum name: lexi_

Song or work: Lonely Storm

Current generation/progress: CBs collected, have yet to start breeding. 

CBs/Breeds still needed: n/a, done collecting CBs

Forum name: lexi_

Song or work: Struck By The Rain

Current generation/progress: have yet to start collecting CBs, still in the planning phase

CBs/Breeds still needed: undecided. maybe storms? XD storms and elux are strong contenders right now. 

ive changed my name from InvaderAlexis to just lexi_ both on forum and in cave. can this be updated? thank you very much :D 

Forum name: Toxicity-Report 

Song or work: Diving Bell by Starset

Current generation/progress: Hasn't been bred/started yet, I'm still collecting all the CBs. Planned to be 7G

CBs/Breeds still needed: 32 CB Monarch, 32 CB Deep Sea (11/32 CB Monarch and 2/32 CB Deep Sea)

https://dragcave.net/group/136537 

Forum name: Toxicity-Report 

Song or work: Infidel by Red

Current generation/progress: Hasn't been bred/started yet, I'm still collecting all the CBs. Planned to be 6G.

CBs/Breeds still needed: 16 CB Red, 16 CB Cantormaris (1/16 CB Red and 2/16 CB Red Cantormaris)

https://dragcave.net/group/136351

Back from DC hiatus babey

Forum name:  Deinosaur

Song or work:  Fall Out Boy - Just One Yesterday

Current generation/progress:  CB collecting

CBs/Breeds still needed: Xol dragon (11/16), Hydrophidius (14/16)

Forum name:  Deinosaur

Song or work:  Bastille - Icarus (I have all the names for this one, I just fell out of love with my pygmy version halfway through working on it lol)

Current generation/progress:  CB collecting

CBs/Breeds still needed: none, all obtained

Edited by Deinosaur

Oh hey poggers this is finally finished.  Shoutout to updated Gemshard mechanics

Forum name: Falorni

Lineages you made: Everywhere at the end of time by the Caretaker

Add to front page? Yes please!

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Absolutely yes!  All I ask is you don't kill/neglect the offspring and name them somewhat appropriately due to the heavy context to the original work.

(for those unaware, the album tackles the process of losing your mind and self to dementia, again more than happy to breed this pair for others just... please remember n respect that)

Edited by Falorni

Updated up to here. Been awhile since I checked in, so it's nice to see we have a few new faces! Usernames have also been updated, hopefully I didn't miss anyone this time.

Okay!  I'm going to take the plunge and post a couple of lineages that I've started.  Hopefully, posting them here will actually encourage me to finish them! 

Forum name:  Kelkelen

Song or work:  "Magic" (campfire song)

Current generation/progress:  1st gen 32/32, 2nd gen 14/16, 3rd gen 2/8

CBs/Breeds still needed: None!  The idea is to make a rainbow lineage with a nice gradient transition between colors, and lots of "magical-looking"/"ssparkly"shimmery"/"starry" dragons, in keeping with the lyrics of the song.  And the penultimate breeds will be a Royal Crimson and a Royal Blue, to produce Eminence offspring from the completed lineage.  😄

Screenshot_20210626-144301_Firefox.thumb.jpg.6d2b446d7dc668f85100397c3a3903bf.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-144320_Firefox.thumb.jpg.6fd75e1e954811940c3b102764ae4e4f.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-144331_Firefox.thumb.jpg.6c2c5c39e236f1c53027c7a71ba65b4e.jpg

A finished lineage, also dealing with rainbows -- Gemshards, this time! (I'd love to make a matching 2nd half with another verse, but that will require 8 more CB Gemshards, so...it can wait for now.)  And a poem lineage, too.

Forum name:  Kelkelen

Lineages you madehttps://dragcave.net/lineage/g0Hl1

"Rainbow Children", campfire song (Gemshards)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/29P4R

"Nomenclature", poem by Stephen Vincent Benet (Fever Wyvern x Harvest)

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested?  Yes!  Gladly.

Edited by Kelkelen

Kind of late to the party, over 100 short (and some long) lyrical lineages in this group!

Forum nameToyo

Lineages you madeGroup!

Add to front page? Sure

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes!

(Is a group ok? I could list and link, but ... that'd take forever!)

Edited by Toyo

On 7/12/2021 at 11:29 AM, Toyo said:

Kind of late to the party, over 100 short (and some long) lyrical lineages in this group!

Forum nameToyo

Lineages you madeGroup!

Add to front page? Sure

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes!

(Is a group ok? I could list and link, but ... that'd take forever!)

*jumps up on my chair* you i've been stalking like 5 of your starkid lines since christmas!

I now have a bookmark with 25 lineages lmao.

I dunno if it's ok to post here as I'm not this linage's owner, but it's really fascinating, I wish more people could see this poem lineage and feel its charm.

I got a eggie from this lineage from market, affording almost nothing, as the owner said it's a gift, and was then totally shocked and moved. The effort to finish such lineage was incredible, and the poem Romance Sonámbulo is so appealing. I tried to search the owner jonesnapril in forum but find almost no clues and couldn't say directly a single "thank you" to them. If some friend of them see this post, please tell them this breathtaking poem and this gorgeous work have deeply touched a heart 6000 miles away from Spanish, and she is really grateful for this lovely gift. 😃

20210718145116.thumb.png.2aa96e60513ce1966025f1cc18d07de3.png

Forum name:  jengatower

Song or work:  Two Promises by Sunny Day Real Estate (Not the whole song, just the first two verses)

Current generation/progress:  Breeding CBs for Gen 2s. Need 4 generations total

CBs/Breeds still needed: Two more CB Daydreams (male and female)

Forum name: Akirameta

Lineages you made: Roar of the Jungle Dragon - DM Dokuro | Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes ^^ If they can breed of course

Notes: Finally finished my second ever lineage hah. I made a post here ages ago with my first one (Elvis song), but doing it properly now.

Formerly Echotuft FYI <- I believe the Elvis lineage is already in the database, but DM Dokuro's song is new.

Edited by Akirameta
formatting