Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

Forum name: IOU

Song or work: Sold Out - Hawk Nelson

Current generation/progress: Gathering CBs.

CBs/Breeds still needed: 15 CB M Leodon and 15 CB F Lihnseyre...and if some refuse probably gonna need more...boi this is going to be a long journey

You know what I just changed my mind. GOnna make this a "rainbow" with red-themed dragon (red orange yellow only), so that would take much less time to collect (as I have multiples of old releases)...

Edited by Moriaty

Forum name: V1227

Song or work: You Will Be Ok (from Helluva Boss Season 1 episode 2)

Current generation/progress: just started, still gathering CB's, planning to make a heart lineage. 

CBs/Breeds still needed: any CB mistra hatchie is welcome. I'm willing to trade for them as well. If you have CB mistra hatchies feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Edited by V1227

I emerge from the depths of hiatus to add my proud Fire Lizard Song lineage... :D

Add a lineage!

Forum name aynessa

Song Lineage The Fire Lizard Song

Add to front page?  Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested?  Yes, but you'll have to contact me via Twitter at @ cassavey  because I hardly ever check these forums now lol.

Nightwish loves science!

Add a lineage!

Forum name:  catstaff

New lineageSagan

Forum name: Shadowdrake

New lineage:

Gold Dust Woman

Notes:

Updated up to here.

@Moriaty, do you want to update your listed name to your new forum name? It'll be hard to find out how to contact you if you stay as IOU on the list.

49 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Moriaty, do you want to update your listed name to your new forum name? It'll be hard to find out how to contact you if you stay as IOU on the list.

Yes please! Sry I completed forgot that I should update my info everywhere after changing my forum name - is there a form or something I need to feel out? It'd be awesome if it could be updated.

Also I just remembered that I have a new lineage to add:

Forum name: Moriaty

Song or work: It's a Small World

Current generation/progress: currently at G3/G2 (one paired didn't produce egg last week so gonna take at least another two weeks to finish

CBs/Breeds still needed: N/A

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/144149

Since heart shape requires less CBs and I happen to have a copy of all rainbow pygmies I need, this one is probably gonna get completed before Sold out XD 

Add a lineage!

New lineageHigh Hopes

Nightwish doesn't do covers often, but when they do, their versions are amazing! High Hopes is a Pink Floyd tune, off 1994's The Division Bell. HERE is Pink Floyd, live PULSE concert, and THIS is Nightwish, live End of an Era show. I honestly prefer the Nightwish version, YMMV.

using whites and labras for a lineage i thought was going to be short and easy was a mistake... i only have 4 CBs for the first generation and have yet to get a white from either of them in like, two months. sigh. i regret doing this. i should have accounted for ratios 😪

4 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

using whites and labras for a lineage i thought was going to be short and easy was a mistake... i only have 4 CBs for the first generation and have yet to get a white from either of them in like, two months. sigh. i regret doing this. i should have accounted for ratios 😪

I feel you, i've had better luck with silvers from antareans than dorsals from ledons x.x

Add a lineage!

Forum name: Moriaty (old name IOU, I see my name hasn't been updated in the post on first page yet, so just putting it here)

Lineage: ooO - It's a Small World - Ooo

freshly bred first egg :D I did report starting the lineage a while ago but finally actually finished! Now I can disband the group too...

Edited by Moriaty

Add a lineage!

New lineageShoemaker

More Nightwish... and this is not about a guy who makes shoes, but a tribute to planetary geologist Eugene Shoemaker (among his other achievements, he was one of the discoverers of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, which crashed into Jupiter in 1994), who is also the only man whose remains are buried on the moon. His greatest dream had been to go into space, and he was actually in training for the Apollo missions when he was diagnosed with Addison's Disease and was medically disqualified from the program. After his death in an accident while seeking  meteorite impact crater in Australia, a capsule containing his ashes was taken up with the Lunar Prospector probe and fired into the lunar surface.

Show off your work!

Forum name: heibangbls

Lineages you made

Wishmaster misheard lyrics

The Siren

Add to front page? yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? yes, but Blusang is hard to breed, you may need to wait for a long time if requesting The Siren

Work in progress

It's been almost two years and I am almost halfway done ;u;

Forum nameNullcasting

Song or workPrologue/Twilight From ELO's Time

Current generation/progress:  4th Gen out of 5

CBs/Breeds still needed: 4 Sunsong Amphipteres(f), 5 Electrics(m)

Hi I'm new to lyrical lineages! Just finished my first one, but I have a ton in progress (too many to list here...). This one is the chorus of a song I learned long ago. It's from an old folk song that gets used a lot. Still haven't figured out which version I learned.

Forum name: gallopinthunder

Lineages you made

The Cuckoo Bird

Add to front page? yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested?

sure

Forum name:  FlyToTheStars

Song or work: Counting Stars by OneRepublic

Current generation/progress:  Gen one, gathering CBs

CBs/Breeds still needed: An unknown amount of CB Duotone dragons. (I still need to map it all out.)

Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/152774