Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

Add a lineage!

Forum name: V1227

Lineages you madeDivine Hate (reverse arrowhead) You Will Be Ok (heart lineage)

Song or work: Divine Hate (Vergil version) battle theme in Devil May Cry 3, You Will Be Ok from Helluva Boss (Bryce Pinkham)

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes

Edited by V1227

Forum name: Falorni

Song or work: Everywhere at the End of Time

Current generation/progress: Will be doing a spiral, got both first gen CBs and waiting for them to come off CD~

CBs/Breeds still needed: Unknown amount of CB gemshards of varying colors depending on how the offsprings color

It's very much a baby project right now but it's such a hauntingly beautiful album with major significance and I really want to honor that.

Add a lineage!

Forum name: invaderalexis

New lineageLove Ooh Ooh Paradise

first one of three rhythm heaven songs i've been working on, this one was just the first to get done. second one  is very close!

that's the only completed one i have right now, but i'm gonna post my groups and progress for other projects here as well, theres quite a few so i'll spoiler them :P 

Spoiler

Song or work: Thrilling! Is this love? (rhythm heaven)

Current generation/progress: will be an arrow shape, the top half is completely finished and the bottom half needs just one more dragon, but this pair is being stubborn.

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/142266

Song or work: Young Love Rock 'n' Roll (rhythm heaven)

Current generation/progress: uuum.... it's complicated! ^^; it's got an odd shape, but rest assured i'm around 75% done. didnt feel like counting right now.

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/145051

Song or work: If I Can Stop One Heart from Breaking (a poem by Emily Dickinson)

Current generation/progress: CURRENTLY FIGHTING RATIOS TO GET A LABRA FROM A WHITE... this one will take a while. i haven't even gotten to g2.

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/143366

Song or work: Starlight Brigade by TWRP

Current generation/progress: all the cbs have been collected, trying to get 2g aerias currently to start a large checker(ish) shape.

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/145865

Updated up to here, and removed a lineage that seems to have all been released to the wild.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Add a lineage!

Forum name: Aie

New lineage: Close To Me by The Cure

Edited by Aie

Show off your work!

Forum name: SharonLilly 

Lineages you made:  

Add to front page? Yes

Oh, wow! I haven't been on the forums much in recent years, and didn't know this topic was made. 

There're so many great lineages, I love them! 

Wanted to add two of mine that I love :D

The first is the lyrics to the old sea shanty 'My Jolly Sailor Bold' 

The song was in the movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides', sung by the mermaid character 'Tamara,' hence the final name. 

I kept the lineage a blue-gradient color, and made it so that the final would be a bluna, which reminded me of mermaids!

It was so much fun to make. I gifted out a number of more bluna siblings. 

The second is the poem 'He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven' by Yeats.

I never had much interest in poems back in school, but this one stuck with me. 

It's not long, so the lineage is quite short, but I love it all the same. 

Pure nebulas, my favorite dragons, which I found fitting for this poem~

Forum name: ScourgeOfBC

Lineages you madeHis Theme (from Undertale the Musical)

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Sure! Though I can't guarantee whether the final outcome will be a gold or purple Floret.

And a progress update for the ones I'm currently working on...

Spoiler

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs, breeding where possible (modified 8G EG, Vremya X Honey drake)

CBs/Breeds still needed: 7 CB Honey drakes, 4 CB Vremya drakes

(started 3/4/2020)

Current generation/progress: Breeding G4 (modified 5G EG, indigo Lunar Herald X Sunsong)

CBs/Breeds still needed: N/A

(started 7/24/2020)

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs, breeding where possible (5G EG, winter Seasonal X Astaarus)

CBs/Breeds still needed: 3 CB Winter Seasonals (missed the opportunity when I had it, now I have to wait until next winter... lineage will be at a standstill until december 😕)

(started 12/18/2020)

Current generation/progress: Breeding G2 (4G heart? unsure how to classify haha. Nilia X Common pygmy)

CBs/Breeds still needed: N/A

(started 3/15/2021)

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs, breeding where possible (4G EG, Candelabra X Moonstone)

CBs/Breeds still needed: 1 CB (M) Candelabra

(started 3/22/2021)

Forum name: gallopinthunder

New lineage: Love by Nat King Cole

A heart lineage made up of pinks!! Technically, I made it based on the Michael Buble version which is the version I'm familiar with

Edited by gallopinthunder
wrong link

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

no more DC holiday events until October.

Don't forget DC's 15th birthday in May! XD

(Did anyone do a Happy Birthday lineage yet?)

7 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

Add a lineage!

New lineage: Young Love Rock 'n' Roll 

Oh that's beautiful!

Came here to add this:

Add a lineage!

Forum name: Wiz

New Lineage: No Man Is An Island - John Donne

Somehow missed it when I added the others.

Edit: @InvaderAlexis I would love a sibling thank you!

Edited by Wiz

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Oh that's beautiful!

i can getcha a sibling sometime if you'd like once its off cooldown ;) 

i thought tercorns and water walkers were fitting since that song is from the frog hop rhythm heaven game, and i thought the tercorns fit the pink frog and the water walkers fit the green frogs very well, plus theyre water themed :P 

Add a lineage!

Forum name: ScourgeOfBC

New lineage: Fine (by Lemon Demon)

As always, I'd be glad to breed a sibling for anyone if requested~ though if you want it to be an indigo Herald to match the rest of the lineage, it'll have to wait until the moons are right!

There are a plethora of sun- and moon-related pairs I could have used for this one (wanted to echo the line "The sun will marry the moon"), but I decided indigo Lunar Heralds and Sunsong Amphipteres would look good together ^^

Show off your work!

Forum name: Fyrebird

Lineages you madeScarborough Faire and Canticle

Add to front page? Yes please

Started this lineage because I love the Crimson Flare Pygmy. I needed names for a bunch of CBs and decided to do my first lyric project. Already bred a few siblings, hoping people would see them in the AP and appreciate them* (didn't know about this thread). Thanks for the opportunity to show off!

*I don't recommend this. Previous sibling was hatched but never named. Current sibling I guess hasn't made the front page of the AP yet (only my own view so far).

Thinking of doing Sounds of Silence with dark mist pygmies, so I can start a Simon & Garfunkle collection. If I can make them all 6-gen projects, they can be bred to each other for a playlist.

Please forgive my sig line. I was away for literally years before I decided I wanted to hunt Easter eggs this year, and all my tinypics seem to have expired.

I've got a few lyrics project underway! The one I'm primarily working on is "The Song of Durin" from Lord of the Rings. I'll update my progress here. I have all the CBs I need so it's just down to breeding the right babies at the right times! It'll be my first time doing a lyrical lineage so I'm pretty excited for it!

Add a lineage!

Forum name: V1227

Lineages you made: Devil Trigger - Devil May Cry (26 gen staircase) and Bury the Light - Devil May Cry (30 gen staircase)

Song or work: Devil Trigger - Nero's battle theme from DMC 5 by Casey Edwards and Bury the Light - Vergil's battle theme from DMC 5 by Casey Edwards ft Victor Borba.

Add to front page? Yes