Add a lineage!

Forum name:  catstaff

New lineageOne

More Nightwish!

Add a lineage!

New lineageRomanticide

Forum name: Urka72

Lineage you made: Escapism (from Steven Universe)

Add to front page? Yes please!

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Sure
I honestly didn't know that someone has also done this song (and posted it), but I've done mine earlier. Not accusing anyone, just saying! owo

Finished another lineage!

Forum name: ScourgeOfBC

Lineages you madeYou're At the Party (by Lemon Demon)

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Of course! The final outcome was only bred yesterday, though, so it would have to wait about a week.

And an update on the ones I'm still working on--

Spoiler

Song or work: --

Current generation/progress: Breeding gens 7 and 5 out of 8 total; arrow shape (Whites and Golden Florets)

CBs/Breeds still needed: --

Current generation/progress: Collecting a ton of CBs; also breeding gens 2 and 3 where I can. Finished lineage will be a (modified) 8G EG. 227 lines total.

CBs/Breeds still needed: 45/76 CB Vremya Drakes, and 15/38 CB Honey Drakes. This one is of highest priority right now, since I have the most progress to make. I also have a few names reserved.

Current generation/progress: Breeding gen 5; finished will be 9G stairstep (Undines and Blacks)

Current generation/progress: Breeding gens 2 and 3 where possible (Whites and Purple Florets)

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs

CBs/Breeds still needed: I only need 1 more CB (female) Candelabra, then I can focus fully on breeding

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs

CBs/Breeds still needed: 1/6 CB Candelabras, 7/12 CB Albinos, 8/8 CB Mints

I didn't know this page existed! I guess I could add some lines i've done...

Forum name: lovecats99

Lineages you made: Big Smoke's order

Add to front page? Yes please. 

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes

Work in progress:

Forum name: lovecats99

Song or work: Sainsbury's Self-Checkout

Current generation/progress: Will be a 3g Aranoa PB lineage.

CBs thus far: 

Thank You For Using - M

Sainsbury's Self-Checkout - F

Have You Swiped Your Nectar Card - M

Unexpected Item - F

CBs/Breeds still needed:

Bred dragons required:

In Bagging Area - currently held by ETuQL

Remove This Item - currently held by kGajW

Before Continuing - currently held by yWdaW

Edited by lovecats99

I need a sibling of the song that never ends :D I just watched an episode on youtube the other day for nostalgia sake.

Lineages you made

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Sure!

aand here's another update on the ones still in progress: (why do I keep starting new ones help)

Spoiler

Current generation/progress: Breeding gens 7 and 5 out of 8 total; arrow shape (Whites and Golden Florets)

Current generation/progress: Collecting a ton of CBs; also breeding where I can. Finished lineage will be a (modified) 8G EG; 227 lines total. I currently have 110 dragons in total.

CBs/Breeds still needed: 51/76 CB Vremya Drakes, and 18/38 CB Honey Drakes. This one is of highest priority right now, since I have the most progress to make. I also have a few names reserved.

Current generation/progress: Trying to breed gen 7; finished will be 9G stairstep (Undines and Blacks)

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs and halfheartedly breeding where I can (this one is rather low priority right now)

CBs/Breeds still needed: 5/6 CB Candelabras, 9/12 CB Albinos

Current generation/progress: Mostly collecting CBs, breeding where I can. I'm over halfway done and I'm still missing a bunch of CBs! (Currently 46/83 total; using Royal Crimsons, Whites, and Royal Blues)

CBs/Breeds still needed: I need 14 CB Whites, then I can focus on breeding. Also, I have a bunch of names reserved, because this song repeats lines a lot.

Add a lineage!

New lineageImagine

Also, I have a suggestion for the database!

I'd love to see a second list of all lyrical lineages done alphabetically rather than by breeder. This list doesn't even need to be links, just something to make it easier to find stuff that's already been done. Maybe I hit this issue more because I usually breed my lineage and then change the names once I've got the final generation, but today's at least the second time I've started the renaming process only to discover that someone's already done that song and now I've got to do the funny spacing thing if I still want to do the song in question. Each time, I swear I've checked the list beforehand and not seen that particular title.

Now, I'm perfectly happy to admit that I can be oblivious at times - you know, "If it had been a snake it woulda bit me!" kind of oblivious. It's possible, even probable, that I looked right past the title when I checked in advance of starting a new lineage. But I do think it would make it easier for people to check if something's already been used if they didn't have to go through each separate breeder's list of lineages which are ordered by date posted rather than by title.

Just a thought.

@catstaff You can tell if someone's posted it here by ctrl-f said lineage name, but they may be like you and only submit said work after they're completely done while you're still in progress, since the lineage list is only for completed ones. This is also why it's suggested to reserve names beforehand, so you will have the originals on hand even before you start. However, some people may not even have any of their lineages on the list, or named without it being a lyric line, since I don't think I've seen the lyrics to the Imagine one before either.

I will consider the addition, though.

Edited by Shadowdrake

21 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@catstaff You can tell if someone's posted it here by ctrl-f said lineage name, but they may be like you and only submit said work after they're completely done while you're still in progress, since the lineage list is only for completed ones. This is also why it's suggested to reserve names beforehand, so you will have the originals on hand even before you start. However, some people may not even have any of their lineages on the list, or named without it being a lyric line, since I don't think I've seen the lyrics to the Imagine one before either.

I will consider the addition, though.

Ah, I didn't know about the ctrl-f thing. Good to know for future reference.

But honestly, sometimes I just think I'm blind. Wheeloftime13 finished breeding their Immigrant Song lineage about 5 months before I started breeding mine. I swear I checked the list both before I started breeding as well as when I started the rename process and still didn't spot it.