Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

Add a lineage!

Forum name: lexi_

New lineage“If I Can Stop One Heart from Breaking” By Emily Dickinson
Notes: took forever because the labras hated me at first and i took a hiatus so what should have been a short lineage took 2 and a half yeras. oops.  ALSO i noticed that 2 lineages that were works in progress were added to the list as youtube links ("struck by the rain" and "lonely storm") so those should be removed until i complete them. 

Add a lineage!

Forum name: Shadowdrake

New lineageYour Reality

Whoops, no idea how that happened. Fixed and will be adding everyone's new lineages to the main post shortly.

Add a lineage!

Forum name: Nyka

New lineage4G checker - Aqualis x elux lucis - Name is lyrics from Say (all i need) by OneRepublic

Notes: Happy to breed upon request

@Shadowdrake I found one of your Neverending Song Scripts (somewhere halfway along the generational line, Gen 55, I went down that rabbit hole. or is it a lizard hole?) and I'm already invested in it, LOL (picked up an AP CB Celestial too, and influenced her just for that) so if there are two branches of it or whatever I regret nothing. I'm also genuinely shocked that "forever just" has never been used.

Edited by bord

Follow up to my post on 4 Feb.  My first lyrical lineage is complete, although I would ideally have liked a few more Black dragons in the final generations.  Seems that Sinai-Black pairings almost always produce more Sinii.

Add a lineage!

Forum name:  LadyMadonna

New lineage: Wolf by First Aid Kit

Add to Front Page: Yes

Edited by LadyMadonna

Add a lineage!

Forum name: catstaff

New lineage: The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald

(It truly amazed me at times, how difficult it was to get the right species of common for the checkers, especially two older ones like this. But, done at last!)

Add a lineage!

Forum name: lexi_

New lineageStarlight Brigade

after 2 AND A HALF years this masterpiece is finally done! finally..... finally..............

Edited by lexi_

On 6/6/2023 at 5:17 AM, Dizzywing said:

Add a lineage!

Forum name:  Dizzywing

New lineage: Rule #4 - Fish in a Birdcage

I found one of these in the AP! Thank you and good job!! This song was actually on my list of lineages to make. 

Anyways here are some more for me. 

Forum name: gallopinthunder

New lineage

The Swallow - Richard Farina

Ravens in the Library - SJ Tucker

New Mexico - Carrie Elkins

Crystal Kingdom Song (From the Adventure Zone)

Song of the Sea (lullaby) - Nolwenn Leroy

The swallow one is designed to look like a swallow! If you can't tell lol

I've only recently-ish gotten into making these, but they're fun! : ) When the dragons cooperate at least...

Show off your work!

Forum name: moonXVIII

Lineages you made:

Add to front page? Yes please!

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yeah, I'd be happy to!

18 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That one must have taken you a very long time.

It really did! I've had it finished for a long time too, but I figured since I was adding things, that it should probably be included as well. ^^ Still one of my favorite projects.