Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

Add a lineage!

My first lyrical lineage! Very small, but I'm proud of it, and have more TFB-derived lineages on the way!

Edited to add more info!
Add to front page? Yes

Forum name: dracornithologist

New lineage: Tie Dye Dragon - The Front Bottoms

Will you breed siblings? Yes! DM me ☺️

Edited by dracornithologist

Just finished my first lyrical lineage, I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Show off your work!

Forum name: Edenello

Lineages you madeOK Go - Skyscrapers

Add to front page? Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes! Feel free to DM me :) 

Add a lineage!

Forum name: catstaff

New lineage: Tears Of The Dragon - Bruce D

(One of my favorite Bruce Dickinson solo works - and given the title, I'm kicking myself for not doing this one ages ago!)

Forum name:   Cal-ifornia

Lineages you madeRescue Aid Society Theme

Add to front page?  Yes

Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes

Forum name:  Cal-ifornia

Song or workLimbo by DPR IAN

Current generation/progressIt's complicated  I have one 3g  and most of the CBs. It's a descending lineage, not quite a stairstep

CBs/Breeds still needed: I need 3 CB Vilvoor and 3 CB Tangledrakin but I should be able to catch those relatively quickly

Posted (edited)

WIP

Forum name: Edenello

Song or work: Propane Nightmares by Pendulum

Current generation/progress: have 6/11 CB whiptails and 4/11 CB lalopias; Both 2gs bred successfully, breeding 3gs next; group

CBs/Breeds still needed: Need 5 more CB Whiptails (Male) and 7 more CB Lalopias (Female); will be a 12g arrow.

Edited by Edenello
progress update

Sorry about the double post, but after I finish my current projects I'm thinking of trying to do this. I've been having some issues figuring out what shape to make it and how to break up the lines, though. I'm still not sure that it would be readable, especially to someone who doesn't know the source... I'll put the original text in the spoiler below for reference.

Spoiler

Same snake, different skin. Always spinning his yarns, his webs, his lies. I always thought that you were trapped in his games, perpetually plunging down the rabbit hole as it swirls... Helpless--lost. I know the feeling. Perhaps I'm the crazy one - perhaps we've met a hundred times already, and simply don't remember it. Perhaps you're tired of me repeating myself over and over and over and over... and over again. Or maybe you just miss my pretty face. It doesn't matter; people like you only want one thing, and it's disgusting. You want answers.

(By the way, this is a speech from A Heist With Markiplier. It brings back fun memories :3)