Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's so fun how excited the little one looks all the time, he's so happy about all the costumes. :D I really like the blue knight one.

WhGdq42.png

39 minutes ago, Wiz said:

@blockEdragon Me too. I'm leaning towards gold though. It's so... shiny.

i3xhew.png  2qbzxn6.png

But the silver and blue is so pure, it's like confident boldness and an outward heroic feel or humble purity for the greater good sorta vibe, they're both so cool!

I'm putting way too much meaning into the colors of an outfit for a picture of a dragon and I don't even care how girly that is, it's 2017, feminine no longer equals automatically bad, I will own it!

You might have to do both! THE CHOICE IS TOO HARD.

Maybe you could take a third option!

mix example.png(I didn't save, your look is still your own!) (also i didn't have the bird or the scarf so I did my best with what I had)

Edited by blockEdragon

My Grave wanted to be a spoopy pirate knight, today. I think he looks splendid. :) 

Pun9mh2.png

As for stats (42 draggos):

8 Caligene

6 Shadow Walkers

7 Graves

3 Marrows

7 Lurkers

6 Desipis

3 Witchlight

2 Pumpkin

I wanted to show off my Gryffindor mecha-pirate (as the armored boots and gauntlets contribute to a general cyborg vibe... Has anyone else seen Treasure Planet? One of the most underrated Disney movies ever), but also give a nod to this noble little Pumpkin we came across today. Love! It!

Screenshot_20171029-094044.png

My little Grave is a blue and silver knight this morning.  With an eyepatch: he told me the knight lost an eye in a duel.  I wonder if dressing up as a knight in shining armor is the dragon version of going trick-or-treating as a boogeyman?

@ Gryphonic: So is mine! xP

50 hatchlings encountered and still not a single witchlight. ;^;

Edit: Yay, my 51st was a witchlight! :3

Edited by Varekis

I was torn between Black Marrow and Pumpkin, and chose Black Marrow because I assumed the Pumpkins would be very popular and I'm very fond of my Black Marrows. Imagine my surprise; I've only seen two Pumpkins so far. 

Hesitate between Black Marrow and Desipis. Finally chose Desipis because of its beautiful eyes.:blush::D

1444.png.6b24371920107179b388a5229755cc52.png

Edited by D-wing

5 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

But the silver and blue is so pure, it's like confident boldness and an outward heroic feel or humble purity for the greater good sorta vibe, they're both so cool!

...Do you know the character it's based on? That's actually quite accurate. I'm impressed. XD

Also welcome to the six-eyed team, @D-wing!

Current demographics, since after 35 hatchlings I finally found my first Witchlight, then my first Caligrene, then another Witchlight!:

Total: 41

Grave: 15 (37%)

Shadow Walker: 6 (15%)

Desipis: 6 (15%)

Pumpkin: 4 (10%)

Cavern Lurker: 4 (10%)

Black Marrow: 3 (7%)

Witchlight: 2 (5%)

Caligrene: 1 (2%)

My 48th Hatchling fren was the first Pumpkin I've seen! I was scared I wouldn't see one. XD I think they're my favorite besides Shadow Walkers.

image.png.1132fae36d0942dc38018fe364712a43.png

56 visits

Marrow:4

Pumpkin:5

Grave:23
Caligene:6

Shadow Walker:3

Witchlight:6

Cavern Lurker:6

Desipis:3

3 hours ago, cbussiere said:

...Do you know the character it's based on? That's actually quite accurate. I'm impressed. XD

Current demographics, since after 35 hatchlings I finally found my first Witchlight, then my first Caligrene, then another Witchlight!:

Nope, just color association!

6 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Nope, just color association!

Well, then I guess it's an effective design.

To stay on topic, it makes me happy to see previously-undressed dragons get costumes. A Pumpkin on my page is finally a cute ghost-ballerina after a couple of days without costume. :wub:

I have 79 visits and I'm not about to count them. My Hatchi is based off the Wraith from Dead by Daylight and I was extremely worried about there not being any mummy costume for the legs. Luckily it worked out

7 hours ago, cbussiere said:

I'll help add to the overall stats with the hatchlings I've encountered, considering I just hit 50. (+1 Shadow walker, bc that's my hatchling, but I wont include them in the overall stats)

Total: 50

Grave: 15 (30%)

Shadow Walker: 7 (14%) (not including my own)

Desipis: 8 (16%)

Pumpkin: 1 (2%)

Cavern Lurker: 10 (20%)

Black Marrow: 4(8%)

Witchlight: 2 (4%)

Caligene: 3 (6%)

When he saw today's new costumes, my little Ballerina Pirate Marrow decided he wanted to be a Flower Princess.

Then I made the unforgivable mistake of handing him the fairy wings...

"I'm not a fairy! I'm a princess! With flowers!"

"Oh, okay... Do you want to take off the knight tail, then?"

"... Um, helloooo...? I'm still part Borg."

"Oh, oh, sorry, I forgot. And you're... taking the golden sword...?"

"Yes. I'm a princess. Of course I have a golden sword."

He rolls his eyes at me and turns around to admire himself in the mirror.

marrow_flowerprincess_nobg.png

"So what's your name today?" I ask.

"Gnavorthiel...la. Gnavorthiella the... dendrochronological Flower Princess. From Hell."

I'm not sure he knows what "dendrochronological" means, but I'm not going to argue with an eye-rolling Flower Princess from Hell.

That's. A lot of pink. :D

Kevin wasn't too impressed with the fairy costume. He is after all a Knight of Hell's Realm with wizardry powers. The wizardry powers came about because Kevin's mum insisted he wear a scarf to guard against the chill of October evenings. He had to improvise.

His friend Daisy loves the fairy costume. She even tied one of her ribbons to Kevin's tail because she's sweet and likes to share. The beady look in Kevin's mum's eye was enough to get Kevin to say thank you and keep what he really wanted to say behind gritted teeth. He's decided to look on it as a lady's favour. That's a Knight thing. He read it in a book.

The parrot's name is Stinkbomb. He's Kevin's familiar. That's an important thing to have if you have wizardry powers. He read that in a book too.

2vt6udj.png

Seems like everyone have had fun with the dress-up! ^^ I chose to dress my dragon as a pirate-fairy (and add a scarf as it's snowing where I live, so it would be bad to send out hatchling with out it's scarf. too bad the scarf came with a wand..).

I've only encountered 18 other dragons as I only started this yesterday and I've been to "get candy" only 3 times. So it's nice to be able to see other dragons even though I'm not online.

hallogon.jpg

Here's how my hatchling has progressed over the days.

9WlbVnd.png sVN5w3Q.png 66HhWFF.png Pun9mh2.png zmOGj9C.png - today's costume (super cool magic mechano-pirate) 

I wonder what tomorrow's costume will bring (if any.) :)