TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm so happy to finally be able to collect CB Marrows even if it means most of my breeding plans go out the window. :D

Been visited by...

1 Pumpkin

2 Marrows

4 Shadow Walkers

4 Graves

2 Desipis

4 Caligenes

The purple ones are evading me!

image.png.d07b8feaf260435965d00253cc2b8ebd.png

Gryffindor scarf because that's my house, Hufflepuff hat, Slytherin robe, ghostly sheets (I'd still have the hood on but it obscures most of the scarf)... how confused can we make our dragons by the event's end? :D

ETA: I see people saying that you get the fourth house outfit by buying all three of the others, but, fwiw, my freebie Hufflepuff one was in my inventory before I bought any of the others. 

Edited by LibbyLishly

For some reason I also got the red outfit when I bought the blue wizard outfit. I didn’t see the red wizard outfit in the store but it appeared in the dress up menu with the blue outfit. 

Edit:

Is is this a known issue? I see that some have said you get the fourth wizard robe after buying the three in the store. I only bought the blue one so I’m not sure if that’s how it works. 

Edited by Vrack

I had the Hufflepuff set in my inventory this morning before I bought anything; bought the Gryffindor set.

I'M SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY THAT I GET TO SHOW OFF MY HUFFLEPUFF SPIRIT! I automatically was given Slytherin, which I probably won't wear lol

I believe you get one free regardless of if you bought any or not. I bought one before I noticed it but I think thats how it works. 

11 minutes ago, kyleedj said:

I'M SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY THAT I GET TO SHOW OFF MY HUFFLEPUFF SPIRIT! I automatically was given Slytherin, which I probably won't wear lol

thank god I checked the forums lol. I was like "WTF??!!! WHY AM I BEING OFFERED TO BUY EVERY HOUSE BUT SLYTHERIN???!! WHAT CONSPIRACY IS THIS???!!! THAT'S MY HOUSE!!!"

I did not realize we had been given free stuff since I just clicked on the shop.

Did everyone get Slytherin or was it random? 

1 minute ago, Arwen17 said:

thank god I checked the forums lol. I was like "WTF??!!! WHY AM I BEING OFFERED TO BUY EVERY HOUSE BUT SLYTHERIN???!! WHAT CONSPIRACY IS THIS???!!! THAT'S MY HOUSE!!!"

I did not realize we had been given free stuff since I just clicked on the shop.

Did everyone get Slytherin or was it random? 

Random, I got Hufflepuff (how the game KNEW?!)

OR

depends on the hatchi's breed? Lurker here

Edited by VixenDra

1 hour ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Not seen a Pumpkin or Shadow Walker visitor yet.

Here you go. Can't believe more people didn't pick pumpkins, they're adorable :D

Screenshot-2017-10-26 Dragon Cave.png

My mum thought I was crazy, but I started crying when I learned I could catch past CB Halloweens that I had missed. I caught my first yesterday, a CB Grave, and I just started bawling. This game means a lot to me and some people just don't understand how passionate you can be about something that's not even real. Sorry for the sob story.

hahahahaa I thought TJ hated Slytherin and Slytherin was being discriminated against when it wasn't in the shop. No "evil house" allowed kind of thing. But when I realized it had been given for free, then I wondered if everyone got Slytherin since it is the "serpent" aka dragon house, which makes it a better fit for DragCave overall lol.

4 minutes ago, Jacj said:

Here you go. Can't believe more people didn't pick pumpkins, they're adorable :D

OMG that is ADORABLE! And s/he's wearing the same outfit as my Caligene, too - although I largely picked the Hufflepuff colours because they look really good with the Caligene markings.  XD

Hooray for Halloween!:D

I'm having so much fun collecting treats & dressing up my hatchie!

Thank you TJ & spriters for this year's fun events!

I'm I the only one who doesn't know anything/cares about Harry Potter houses?  I just picked an outfit whichlooked the best on my SW :rolleyes:

Edited by FoxintheBox

I think I've gotten all the treats, and I am egg locked now. I am super excited about this event, I have been wanting to work on a PB EG halloween lineage for a while and this made it so that I could possibly get 4th gen by next year. Thank you so much to TJ and all the spriters for all their hard work. Cant wait to see what the Halloween dragon is this year. I know I wont miss it like I have the past three years.

12 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

I'm I the only one who doesn't know anything/cares about Harry Potter houses?  I just picked an outfit whichlooked the best on my SW :rolleyes:

I didn't even catch on that they were Harry Potter houses until I came here :D

33 minutes ago, Jacj said:

OF COURSE the pumpkin pygmy is a Hufflepuff. Why does that make so much sense? :lol:

Day2.png.ee02f7d1d9df7e3de3c307990e8e9701.png

Trick-or-treat! Because I'm quirky.

Really enjoying this event and hunting for the old Halloween as CB's ^^ honestly I never got all the mates I needed to breed my Halloweens from last year due to college ^^;

The Slytherin costume was the free one for me. Even though I bought the Hufflepuff costume (because I'm a Hufflepuff), I used the Slytherin costume because the green looks beautiful with my Pumpkie. And I kept the ghost wings and robe, so it looks kinda neat.

So far I've trick-or-treated with 3 Desipis, 4 Shadow Walker, 2 Grave, 1 Marrow and 1 Lurker. So I still need to find.... a pumpkin (besides mine), a witchlight, and a caligene.

Awesome! :D I like having fun on this event. Is there any eggs in the Halloween cave section? I keep going in there and its empty. I think I did see some but disappeared so fast. LOL   

2 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

Awesome! :D I like having fun on this event. Is there any eggs in the Halloween cave section? I keep going in there and its empty. I think I did see some but disappeared so fast. LOL   

They are released every five minutes on the minute so make sure to keep refreshing around then!

So do our hatchling trick-or-treater go ToTingon his or her own? I only had 2 candy yesterday after buying the Gryffindor colored outift. And this morning I have like 4-5 candy.