TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

13 hours ago, Asharah said:

Doesn't the first post say 50 treats? I've got 47 and they stopped dropping.

Well, I've gotten three more so now it's 50.

I love the wizard costumes! Now my Grave dragon is a Hufflepuff, just like me! :D

2 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Not seen a Pumpkin or Shadow Walker visitor yet.

That reminds me, I haven't seen a Pumpkin yet either. :o Or a Desipis. The ones I've seen most often have been Graves so far!

18 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

That reminds me, I haven't seen a Pumpkin yet either. :o Or a Desipis. The ones I've seen most often have been Graves so far!

So far I've seen Witchlight (1), Grave (3), Cavern Lurker (3), Caligene (2), Desipis (1) and Marrow (3).  I do love seeing what everyone's done with the outfits so far, and one Grave is naked so I guess the "no costume" bug got fixed. :)

ETA:  Is anyone else really curious about whether the meetings are actually true 1:1?  I see that one of my visitors is @pinkgothic, but has my hatchie appeared on their scroll?  Ultimately it doesn't make one whit of difference either way, I just like knowing how things work.  :)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Wish Sock were here. The whole "Potter" sideline would never have gotten this far.

I just  found out about the halloween biome...this is... this is the BEST GIFT EVER. THANK YOU. *cries in a corner while holding my Shadow Walker egg*

11 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

So far I've seen Witchlight (1), Grave (3), Cavern Lurker (3), Caligene (2), Desipis (1) and Marrow (3).  I do love seeing what everyone's done with the outfits so far, and one Grave is naked so I guess the "no costume" bug got fixed. :)

ETA:  Is anyone else really curious about whether the meetings are actually true 1:1?  I see that one of my visitors is @pinkgothic, but has my hatchie appeared on their scroll?  Ultimately it doesn't make one whit of difference either way, I just like knowing how things work.  :)

Yup, your hatchling is right there with the other hatchlings. :D

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Yup, your hatchling is right there with the other hatchlings. :D

Awwww, that's so cool!  ^_^  Thanks for looking!  Your hatchie was the second one I met, and it was so neat to hover over it and see a name I knew.  :)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

45 minutes ago, ElementalMistressLuna said:

So do our hatchling trick-or-treater go ToTingon his or her own? I only had 2 candy yesterday after buying the Gryffindor colored outift. And this morning I have like 4-5 candy. 

It means that other users visited you for trick-or-treating! When you go trick-or-treating the random person you visit gets candy too, so if you're the random person somebody else visits then you get candy without having to do anything.

3 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

it was so neat to hover over it and see a name I knew.  :)

I know that feeling :lol: I've recognized Syryn and Fly-by-Night so far, but then again, I'm bad with memorizing names XD

56 minutes ago, ElementalMistressLuna said:

So do our hatchling trick-or-treater go ToTingon his or her own? I only had 2 candy yesterday after buying the Gryffindor colored outift. And this morning I have like 4-5 candy. 

Just like how we visit other dragons and it gives us a candy, the dragon we visit gets a a candy to. So some hatchlings visited you!

3 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Wait, is one of the treats a

Reveal hidden contents

tiny Falconiform wyvern having a nap

? :huh:

It does look like it

Just now, Imzadi said:

It does look like it

Very cute if so!  I'm not getting most of the ToT references, but they're fun anyway.  :)

5 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Very cute if so!  I'm not getting most of the ToT references, but they're fun anyway.  :)

I rarely do, but I agree.  They are cute so it doesn't matter.

I adore this event! All of the treats are wonderful, but I especially love getting to dress up my little Grave hatchling and take it around getting candy. The ghost costume was cute, but I was so happy to see the Harry Potter outfits. My hatchling is representing my house, Hufflepuff. I look forward to seeing what other costumes we'll get and what this year's dragon will be!

Thank you for such an amazing event, TJ and artists!

This is so Fantastic! Love the Halloween drops of the older eggs. Now I wish I could catch 2 pumpkins as that is the ONLY ones I do not have CB's in. Dressing the dragons are COOL!

Thank you TJ

Grateful for the Halloween biome. I missed the event in 2015 for whatever reasons, but now I have a set of CB Desipis dragons. It always annoyed me that I didn't have those in my collection.

Edited by alci

3 minutes ago, Rhaiin said:

Can we please get a green & silver wizard costume as well? Need some slytherin pride.

The Slytherin costume is available. If you didn't see it in the store then that means you got it for free. Check the Dress Up Hatchling page. (And vice versa. If you didn't get it for free then it's in the store.)

2 minutes ago, songwithnosoul said:

The Slytherin costume is available. If you didn't see it in the store then that means you got it for free. Check the Dress Up Hatchling page. (And vice versa. If you didn't get it for free then it's in the store.)

Oh! Thank you! It would have been nice if there was a notification or something telling us we got a free gift.

3 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

My mum thought I was crazy, but I started crying when I learned I could catch past CB Halloweens that I had missed. I caught my first yesterday, a CB Grave, and I just started bawling. This game means a lot to me and some people just don't understand how passionate you can be about something that's not even real. Sorry for the sob story.

Totally get you here! I get so excited and passionate about this game sometimes, I was totally bouncing off the walls when the event started, and my mom was basically just confused. I try to explain what's going on to her because I want to talk to *someone* IRL about it, but yeah, she just doesn't get it.

Did I just get a ToT that is

Spoiler

an egg cracking with blood pouring out of it??

That is really awesome!