TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Whichever one of you lovely people made the cricket treat, I love you. XD

CB Valentines and Holidays would be awesome, but I'm trying to keep in mind this might be a one time thing.

I had to zoom in quite a bit but when I did..... GASP.

IS THIS... WHO I THINK IT IS?! SHOULD I FEAR THE UNKNOWN NOW?! :o

(Favorite... Show.... Ever....)

kt63jf.gif

Close up -> https://imgur.com/jdsS4FS

I also saw an Undertale treat, and for me it's kinda awesome that this is the year we have one, because I'm just getting into that myself. :P

Such a fun event this year! I can't get over how cute the little Halloween hatchlings are, I want to take them all home and hug them, oh my gosh. Great job to everyone who worked on it. And I am so pumped for the new dragon! <3 

Edited by Loki.Dottir
Changing my wording to sound right and changed an emote.

Haven't kept up with this thread because it's moving so fast but I'm happy to see one of the trick/treats is a Homestuck reference ;)

Past CBs is awesome but it surely is painful not to hunt excessively in the AP when you're locked with precious CBs. :D
Thank you though! I love to have more CB Marrows and Shadow Walkers, they're my favourite.

10 minutes ago, SickThing said:

Past CBs is awesome but it surely is painful not to hunt excessively in the AP when you're locked with precious CBs. :D

When I saw the first post I was thinking of the same thing so I had to choose if I wanted CBs or bred beauties. :D I went with CBs since that kind of chance doesn't happen often so it's great it has happened now!

I love collection thingies~

By the way, regarding the outfits we can buy for our chosen dragon, 

are there only those 3? Or will there be more in the future or will we be able to unlock more as we collect more candy or trinkets?

Thank you~

lol

Click on an item to put it on your hatchling, or click on a highlitehd item to remove it.

18 minutes ago, XxXVenomPandahxXx said:

I love collection thingies~

By the way, regarding the outfits we can buy for our chosen dragon, 

are there only those 3? Or will there be more in the future or will we be able to unlock more as we collect more candy or trinkets?

Thank you~

I think it's a new kind of costume each day. Tomorrow might be mummies or something like that! also if you buy all three you get a fourth set for free

Edited by Cecona

2 minutes ago, Cecona said:

I think it's a new kind of costume each day. Tomorrow might be mummies or something like that! also if you buy all three you get a fourth set for free

I got my free one before I bought my first one.

Oh so free one first and then the ones you can buy. I didn't check whether I had it before buying the other three.

I didn't check before buying any either but I have both blue and red wizard costumes even tho I only bought the red one so I'm guessing the blue one was already there beforehand.

I hope they add new stuff each day, the set-up definitely encourages mixing costumes but that's kinda hard with such a small selection.

With everyone grabbing CBs, I wonder how long the bred wall will last :D

2 hours ago, Ripan said:

That might be an idea for other holidays: the limit is still at two CBs but if you missed out on getting CBs from previous years you'd get a new chance to grab so you have only two CBs. Still no limit on bred holidays.

Pretty sure it's been suggested somewhere before...

I'd rather there be a limit that resets every year. A limit that says "max X per breed per year". This way the limit does what it's supposed to for hunting (eggs nearly not being picked up after day 1 and AP blocked with CBs noone can claim) but also allows ending up with any number of the holiday and adds the generosity aspect the limited holidays don't have (even in breeding, been there done that when seeking 2gens of ALL holiday breeds - I was getting PB Halloweens for free, but not the other 2... for the other 2 I had issues to find anyone who'd trade holidayXholiday and had to pay like for 2 eggs for 1) though TJ assumed those 2 to be generosity and kindness holidays - but in practice these riddiculusly low CB limits make them a subject of greed and keeping to oneself only.

Halloween actually works less greedy, despite some poeple hoarding CBs and the crowded biome^^

Edited by VixenDra

I'm loving the little Hogwarts costumes! Kovia, I'm glad you mentioned having the blue one already, because I was so disappointed at first when I saw red, green, and black (and bought green)... so then I looked as well and already had the blue! Now I'm just going to imagine a blond wig under the blue hat, and my hatchling looking for crumple-horned snorkacks while trick-or-treating. :lol:

Not sure it's been mentioned already, cause I really lol..I don't follow happening topics. I was kind of disappointed that scanning the QR code treat didn't warrant anything cool but some download for google...something or other. Part of me was like "maybe if i scan it, I'll get some special dragon, or some special thing, or be taken somewhere awesome!".......no T.T

49 minutes ago, Cecona said:

Ah I see, I'm glad then <:

Thank you~

I love the new CB release biome. I do wish the event was longer, so I could get more of the CB of dragons I missed, while still being able to check the AP for great lines, plus my own breeding ...

So far, I got two grave CB, and I picked up two more Caligene CB ( I love their look ). Want a CB Depsis and Shadow still, and would even grab a CB Vampire if they are available.

Thank you so much TJ for this re-release.

I feel like I'm the only one who picked the Caligene hatchling. I've only seen Shadow Walkers, Grave and Withlight ones. :P

Caligene is the only hatchling I haven't visited yet, and so far all the Pumkins and Desipises are not dressed.

22 minutes ago, ChiroChick said:

I feel like I'm the only one who picked the Caligene hatchling. I've only seen Shadow Walkers, Grave and Withlight ones. :P

It's not just you!  I picked Caligene because their markings are so pretty.  Although I've been visited by two other Caligenes so far, so they are out there!  Not seen a Pumpkin or Shadow Walker visitor yet.

I've had quite a selection of hatchling visitors.marrows , shadow walkers, a pumpkin, graves, 2 caligenes 2 desipis and some lurkers I love meeting the little ones

It's 2 Pumpkins, 1 Marrow, 3 Walkers, 1 Lurker, 4 Graves, 2 Desipises and 1 Witchlight for me. They somehow know how much I love each breed, but there still need to be 1 Marrow and 1 Caligene to reflect my love to them perfectly.

ETA: (Sorry for posting right after I already posted in this thread. I'm going to be silent for a while.)

Edited by Anemonis