angelicdragonpuppy

Red Rampage Mass Breed Event

Ya'll are great! I'll remind you. \o/

@dragon_p I don't know the minimum amount, but at ~115 people should be basically set forever. Came to that number assuming an incuhatchable AP and constant hatchie lock; that's roughly ~25 incubates needed every three days, two week cooldown so you divide 14/3, equals about 4.6, 4.6 x 25 eggs = ~115 incubates needed

Edit: I think the minimum is 56, which is surprisingly low, in my eyes anyway! With full time incubated eggs you get 8 every 2 days, which equals 56 eggs in two weeks.

Thank you angelicdragonpuppy!

You are AMAZING!

I'm in! I have about 150 Red to add to the flood. I was thinking whites would be appreciated too,with their new BSA.

I only have 76 Reds and haven't run out, yet, but with the new limits I may need a few more. Anyway, if you remind me I will breed some on the 21st.

I can't help with the flood, as I only have 9 right now (surprisingly I rarely use them so they haven't run out on me yet) but I'm going to keep some egg slots open so I can catch a few :3

Those of you asking for reminders - if you click 'track this topic' at the top, it will send an email when someone posts in the thread. I find that makes a pretty good reminder and will save ADP from sending out a gazillion PMs.

I'm in! A reminder would be great, if it's not too much trouble.

😉Just posting a post to post the post to the list of recent posts.😊

Cause at 12:00 AM EST (DC Cave Time) tonight the Red Rampage Breedimg Begins!😱

Quick Tip:

------------------

Create a group with all Reds, then sort them according to breeding availability! It's an easy way to keep track of the ones you haven't bred yet!😀

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Count me in biggrin.gif

Just saw the reminder I'd set in my email! smile.gif

(Hope I still have some from the mass breed... )

I'll join in! I have 70+ reds most are paired with other BSA dragons so it might be a little mixed. smile.gif

As I had the best time participating in the mass breeding last week I will be happy to join the red rampage mass breed event. biggrin.gif My Reds are available for breeding again.

Currently I'm thinking about breeding my Pinks, too. I usually need an incubator as well as an influencer... wink.gif

I'm looking forward to hunt the ap as soon as the eggies arrive there. biggrin.gif

You can never have too many reds ( or pinks, or purples and now whites and Aeons for that matter!).

I'll breed all my reds, I would love to see the AP all FULL of reds and other useful BSA eggies.

I can sadly breed only 1 pair of reds, but I will breed my very few other BSA dragons! I need a lot more.

i've just bred 30 reds and sent them to the ap. it's been the 21st in my part of the world for twelve hours now, and i wanted to get started smile.gif

i'll do another 100 or so later today. they're all pb eg ones, from my red velvet empire, from 2g up to 5th or 6th gen.

... and another 30 reds smile.gif

Edited by greycat

Sent 20-30 or so, I really need to pair up more of them...

Bred 107 Pink and Red pairs - sadly though all more or less messy - I bred the really good lines just before I saw this topic sad.gif

Bred (almost all) my reds. I kept 6 for myself and the rest went to AP.