angelicdragonpuppy

Red Rampage Mass Breed Event

Ok - 32 reds to the AP + 2 pinks and quite a lot of other stuff... (I tried to stick to known mates so there are a lot of GWs out there, among others.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

36 reds, 2 purple dorsals, 1 undine headed to the AP! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

Bring out your Reds! Bring out your Reds! biggrin.gif

I dropped 45 Red eggs into the AP over the past hour or so. Happy hunting!

laugh.gif

I bred about 20 pairs, only CBs and nice lineages. Huh, and I wanted to add some other BSAs, but they are still on cooldown from Sock's colour week. rolleyes.gif I'll try again at the weekend.

Thank you for organising this, ADP!

Thanks for organizing this event ADP!!! I bred all my 112 reds, though I was hoping for more successes. It was very odd to purposefully breed messy lineages! I bred my 50 pinks and 85 purples too, though I was a bit late on those. Anyway, I can't wait to start catching! smile.gif

Edited by oilbird

I know many people bred scores of reds (I did myself) but I certainly didn't see as many reds in the AP as I expected, which goes to show they are very popular and needed.

I must remember to breed and send them to the AP more often....

I caught 4 in a row tonight but didn't see a big build up of Reds either. I think they get snapped up fast like Aussiemum said.

I clicked through my red dragons checking to see if any offspring,from the 21st breeding spree, failed to get picked up out of the AP and ALL OF THEM appear to have found homes, at least for now.

Edited by Barb_

Yah, I kept peeking into the AP today, expecting a GREAT WALL OF GLORIOUS REDNESS, but the most I saw was like... 5-6 in there this morning. Wow. I knew they'd all be picked up fairly quickly, but since I think we collectively bred a few hundred, I was expecting to see them around a LITTLE longer. Crazy! OAO

Pfft xd.png <3

I didn't see any reds at all. I was already egg locked, though, so it wouldn't have mattered.

I was hoping to grab a few Reds and maybe a few Purples if any had been bred, but it seems everything went through the AP while I was asleep >.> Not even seen a single one.

I saw a few reds in AP earlier today, successfully caught 4. They went very fast!

Didn't see them anymore now. We should do this again once the new reds grow up. laugh.gif

I didn't see this until after it was over, so my reds will not hit the AP for another 9-10 hours (just checked)

I bred 125 CB Red Pairs, most gave eggs