angelicdragonpuppy

Red Rampage Mass Breed Event

What time is it?? It's...

RED RAMPAGE TIME!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ok, so, I've been itching to organize a mass breed for a while. First I wanted to do sun breeds for summer solstice, but there weren't as many as I thought. Then I wanted to do storm related breeds to celebrate thunder storm season. But then I thought hey, you know what the world REALLY needs??

A giant! Red! Mass breeding! Event! \o/

Because... well, with platinum trophies out now, I think we could all use more reds :'D so let's fill the AP and help each other out, shall we? <3

What: A mass breeding event of Red dragons, with any lineage at all acceptable!

When: Breed on June 21st; whenever they hit the AP is when they hit the AP!

Why: Because with platinum trophies out, I think all our red armies could use refueling tongue.gif

Well: If you want, feel free to breed other BSA dragons, too ^^

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Oh this is going to be fun. I have a red army at least 40 strong if not more. I'd be more than happy to help. biggrin.gif

>RED RAMPAGE TIME!!!

>five kyoot widdle baby reds

tongue.gif I'll breed mine! I have... like... only 20 pairs.

Edited by dirtytabs

I have 84..... If I remember I will breed the lot. Also pinks. Of which I have 145 from some lineage stuff I did. But I won't look at lineages or it will take too long !

I have 86 reds and 47 pinks I can happily add in to this tongue.gif Could also breed a few purples and Magi and whites to send out, too.

i have several hundred reds in my red velvet empire. haven't kept count lately.

will definitely breed a lot of pretty even gens.

i've got lots of pinks, purples, whites and magis too, all getting quite frisky.

Edited by greycat

Oh yes, that'll be very helpful! biggrin.gif I'll definitely breed some Reds.

This seems fun, I have quite a few Reds I can breed. Definitely count me in!

I have exactly one red, but I can breed some other stuff or breed stuff with my red. Please could I have a reminder on the 21st?

Oh yes, I need more red, only have 48 now.

I'll breed them on 21st, but a reminder would be great. biggrin.gif

How many reds, pinks and other BSA dragons do we need now, as we have the Platinum Trophy?

How many reds, pinks and other BSA dragons do we need now, as we have the Platinum Trophy?

Well since we have 4 total trophies now I'd say a 25% increase sounds right in our number of Reds. Guys feel free to correct me if I'm wrong math was never my strong subject. happy.gif;

Also I would love a reminder on the 21st as well just in case work keeps me so busy I forget. Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

Ya'll are great! I'll remind you. \o/

@dragon_p I don't know the minimum amount, but at ~115 people should be basically set forever. Came to that number assuming an incuhatchable AP and constant hatchie lock; that's roughly ~25 incubates needed every three days, two week cooldown so you divide 14/3, equals about 4.6, 4.6 x 25 eggs = ~115 incubates needed

Edit: I think the minimum is 56, which is surprisingly low, in my eyes anyway! With full time incubated eggs you get 8 every 2 days, which equals 56 eggs in two weeks.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Looking at it just now, I could definitely do with more reds aha, I like this idea c:

I have only one ._.

Edited by SallyPuddy

*looks at my 128 Reds*

Oh yessss I can do this. I would love a reminder please!

Im in! I love reds! I have 79 but I definitely wouldn't say no to more! It's enough to stay incubating under normal circumstances, but in a low time AP if you're hatching and trading you might need more... I think I almost ran out once... Halloween maybe?

Sounds great! I have 108 reds, I will try to breed them all!! I'd love a reminder though smile.gif

Edited by oilbird

Sure I've got 179 I'll breed as many as I can to the AP. I think I've got enough to last me even with the platinum trophy. laugh.gif

I'd like a reminder too if possible.