angelicdragonpuppy

Red Rampage Mass Breed Event

Bred 51 Reds (and 1 Silver from a Red checker), 27 Pinks, 20 Magis and 14 Purples ^^

Bred my purebred pairs and a bunch of 2nd gens. I refuse to breed my messies anymore.

I bred reds and some pinks and purples and will some more later.

I am so behind with naming sad.gif but if you pick 2g holidaykins or any other and want named parents, just PM me, I'll name them ASAP tongue.gif

I've bred some more reds, and i'm trying to name the ones that i hadn't got around to. it's getting really hard to find words for red that i haven't already used.

All my Reds are now bred.😅😂😆

I didn't keep track of the success rate, but I feel it was around 75%, which I'm very comfortable with.😄

THE TIME OF GREAT FIRE IS UPON US!! Unfathomable destruction may be wreaked upon the world by our fervor, but we SHALL HAVE OUR INCUBATES!! Onward, noble sorcerers!! Onward to glory!! Onward with the RED RAMPAGE!!

my red velvet empire is planning world domination xd.png

a total of 93 pb eg red eggs to the ap smile.gif i started getting more refusals/no eggs towards the end.

i still have some reds left to breed, but might do some pinks instead.

Edited by greycat

I bred 36 pairs, but only got about 20 red eggs. The others were no interest, no egg, or mate's breed. I apologize for the one misbred Fever that I sent out -- wrong mate!

I only kept one for myself.

So I have sent:

Aeon - 7

Magi - 5

Pink - 16

Purple - 3

Red - 13

Other - 52

So yeah :/ Mostly messy lineages, sadly, because all of my nice ones either refused the mate (which are all replaceable, but still,), failed to produce an egg or produced the other breed :/ Really not best pleased with my dragons

Edited by CharonDusk

I'm hungry for more reds. I need my army to continue increasing at a faster rate.

Bred my reds that already had mates- mostly mixed breed checkers

the others are way too messy rolleyes.gif

Ah! I'll be joining in too!

Sorry if any of them are messies from me, but, hey.... Reds are reds.

Did 72 breeding with Reds. Had 7 that didn't produce an egg. Bred a few purples too.

Count me in! I manged 30 Red eggs to the AP. I'll throw some Pinks and Purples in the mix soon. ^-^

edit: oops, all my Purples are on cooldown for another day. >.<

Edited by Lesh4537

I bred around 20 eggs, a few Pinks and others slipped in but most gave Red eggs.

I shall have to do this later.... But I have - very VERY may reds biggrin.gif

Breed all mine ~ those who didn't have mates I paired with Pinks so there will also be some influencers up for grabs in a few days smile.gif

I lost count of how many red eggs went to the AP, but according to my action log I bred 91 reds smile.gif

Looking forward to the flood!

Just finished breeding my Reds. It were only 28 pairs... I thought I had more... well... will have more as soon as all those pretty eggs from this thread hit the ap. xd.png

Also... some of my Reds have Magma Mates... so some Magmas will be there, too. wink.gif