Jump to content
Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Recommended Posts

*sigh* Nada again!

Someday my prince Prize will come!

 

Congrats to all the winners. Nice Treat for Halloween! :)

Share this post


Link to post

I'm just saying, you can take some Nom nom No Win Halloween Candy/Treats or other Holiday/Festival Celebrating or no Celebrating various Snacks - Or you can pull out that knife and potentially make some Lindwyrm Zombies.... I'm just saying, Still Chance for a Win 😉

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Natayah said:

I'm just saying, you can take some Nom nom No Win Halloween Candy/Treats or other Holiday/Festival Celebrating or no Celebrating various Snacks - Or you can pull out that knife and potentially make some Lindwyrm Zombies.... I'm just saying, Still Chance for a Win 😉

 

Hilariously, I did make a lindwyrm zombie today! Not from the ones I raised for the raffle, but still. 

 

No win for me again. New requirements are 3 adults from the Jungle, so I just grabbed my new Halloweens from the Jungle to get that over with. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, HeatherMarie said:

 

Hilariously, I did make a lindwyrm zombie today! Not from the ones I raised for the raffle, but still. 

 

No win for me again. New requirements are 3 adults from the Jungle, so I just grabbed my new Halloweens from the Jungle to get that over with. lol 

A Lindwyrm Zombie is definitely a WIN, just maybe a WIN of Another Color.... Or Life Cycle...

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats, winners! Maybe this month for the rest of us. 

Edited by Jazeki

Share this post


Link to post

This is the first raffle I didn't qualify.  😛  I don't usually raise lindwyrms.  Oops.  Congrats to the winners!  I have ideas for projects if I ever win.

Share this post


Link to post

No win again sadly !! Congrats to everyone who won though (-: 

Edited by Dekka

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Moriaty said:

*eating no-win pies*

No win PIE?!

1321496068_NoWinPie1.png.9fbc405cf1d227ceade0596ad36cc309.png459941676_NoWinPie2.png.a1a1ba943539e06f32fc594998f85e6a.png

Have some pie. [Your favorite] flavor and Pecan. Because I like pecan.

 

 Speaking of which, ALL THE NO WIN THINGS:

 (Spoilered because it's getting long)

Spoiler

-

On 6/30/2020 at 3:15 PM, Shokomon said:

 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 PM, Shokomon said:
On 11/30/2019 at 5:38 PM, Shokomon said:
On 2/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, Shokomon said:
On 5/31/2018 at 4:09 PM, Shokomon said:

1876910062_NoWinCookie.png.2d1a1f0540c7d1be7e9b16393a6dec37.png

Have a terrible cookie. (Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

For everybody who wanted cookies.

 

And for those who don't want cookies:

1758681469_NoWinFruitBasket.png.15c5773c14736d0da7a248bdabfc0cdb.png

 

 And for people who can't have sugar.

425106896_NoWinAwNuts.png.2527abc7f06346b4bba49cfaba70ab81.png

 

1772145456_NoWinIceCream.png.24ae315efc171e8cf095a3270d13e516.png

It's "whatever flavor you want" flavor.

 

You want chocolate? It's chocolate.


You want rocky road? It's rocky road.

 

You want the Mystical 4th flavor? ...Well I can't promise that one. If you'v never eaten, it can't be that. 

 

Sob your sorrows into ice cream. 

 

330517303_NoWinCake-White.png.96784003d3d3850a22ba421b2b0cb382.png 2107232238_NoWinCake-Chocolate.png.e19e9541b229668c276d2e3016cb54d9.png

Or two. It's your 3 favorite flavors in one cake!

With White or Brown Icing on top.

-

What no win thing will I think of next?

...

Apparently, pie. 

...

 

*noms a no win oatmeal chocolate chip cookie*

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

What no win thing will I think of next?

...

Apparently, pie. 

...

 

*noms a no win oatmeal chocolate chip cookie*

 

Whatabout cupcake lol

 

Image001.jpg.50f3b8540d65045d1f022e0eabf7999d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

**eats a no win cake slice*

 

also congrats on whoever won! Enjoy your prize. :D

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Share this post


Link to post

I forgot to pick up jungle eggs meet the requirements of last month's raffle! At least this month's is easy enough that I have no chance to fail it. XD

Share this post


Link to post

Continuing my... how many years have the raffles been running now?  That many... year streak of Not Winning!  😛

Share this post


Link to post

I've just gotten back into Dragon Cave and sadly lost out on this months raffle, I never had good luck back when I constantly played either. Maybe next month XD 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2020 at 8:32 PM, Aventurine said:

Continuing my... how many years have the raffles been running now?  That many... year streak of Not Winning!  😛

Not including the holiday ones - according to the Wiki:

 

As of May 21, 2017, monthly raffles are now held on the site where Prize dragons can be won as a reward.

 

So, that's a good 30-something raffles by my count (can't actually math right now, need more coffee) 42 raffles that have happened

Edited by ShorahNagi

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Not including the holiday ones - according to the Wiki:

 

As of May 21, 2017, monthly raffles are now held on the site where Prize dragons can be won as a reward.

 

So, that's a good 30-something raffles by my count (can't actually math right now, need more coffee) 42 raffles that have happened

 

Woah, definitely didn't realize it'd been so long already! Of course, in my mind 2017 feels like just a year or so ago, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post

*Eats another no win cookie and some no win pie and no win ice cream.* Might just have to keep eating at this point. Food coma sounds nice... Better than seeing that dreaded message again and again each month. Bleh.

 

Congrats to those who've won their December Prizes. I'm infinitely jealous.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.