Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Congrats to anyone who won this month! A holiday prize would be amazing! :D 

Can I have some no-win fizzy sugary beverage to go with the no-win cookies? :D

Ooooh, I'll take a cookie *munch* ❤️ didn't expect to win - didn't win. (TBH, I don't expect to ever win again.. so I'm quite relaxed)

Congrats to everyone who won! No win for me - but I'm glad for that (Now I can have a near full set of Halloween eggs!)

3 hours ago, Rexsaurus said:

Well I almost got a 2nd heart attack because I got another prize.

Good luck to everyone for next time!

What's your secret? 😬

Congrats, be sure to buy some lottery, it's your lucky day it seems!

And congrats to all the other winners :)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Can I have some no-win fizzy sugary beverage to go with the no-win cookies? :D

But of course!  *pours a large glass*  :D

1 hour ago, relaks said:

What's your secret? 😬

Congrats, be sure to buy some lottery, it's your lucky day it seems!

And congrats to all the other winners :)

It also happens to be my nana's birthday even though we don't really speak that much anymore.

Nothing here either. *Takes a no win cookie and passes out whipped orange flavor Rockstars.* I always drink these when I fail to win something. They taste like orange cream ice cream and take away a bit of the sting. OwO

Joining the no win party but I did not expect to win so I am feeling relaxed and ready for new holiday eggs!

*noms a no-win cookie* Didn't really expect to, but there's always that tiny hope yunno?

Conga-rats to everyone who was lucky enough to win a Halloween Prize! 

I'm grabbing and dumping the new Halloween breed so there will be some in the AP for latecomers, but I'm definitely keeping the Coast ones I grabbed earlier to fulfill these new requirements. The only things I normally catch in the Coast are things I trade away, so I need to keep these.

No Halloween prize for me! Probably best as I'd be too tempted to claim right away X'D The wait would kill me.

*joins the invisiprize club* Congrats to the winners this time around! A holiday prize is probably doubly awesome!

And first biome requirement. This should be fun. Gonna try jumping on that ASAP...though I'm sure everyone else will too... :/

18 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

*joins the invisiprize club* Congrats to the winners this time around! A holiday prize is probably doubly awesome!

And first biome requirement. This should be fun. Gonna try jumping on that ASAP...though I'm sure everyone else will too... 😕

You don't have to worry about me! I got five Halloween dragons from the coast so I'm set. :lol:

(ooh fuzz drinks! *grabs one as well*)

Edit: And since I forgot to do this before, GRATS EVERYONE THAT WON! Enjoy your new prize! :D

Edited by Lady Dragoon

No win here, either.

Congrats to everyone who won!

Just realised I've also got one of the new eggs from the coast, how pracitcal :lol: 

Also, one Pygmy Wyrm I got for the previous raffle made it into a Zombie so that's handy as well!

No win for me, but I'm pretty sure I've used up all of my raffle luck. Congrats to the lucky Halloween winners! May your spooky babies produce all the shinies you desire and more :)

Didn't win... I guess it's time for some cookies. ^_^ Congrats to the winners!

Aw man, I spam clicked the new eggs in the desert, not coast... if only I had known. :lol:

I wasn't really surprised, another no-win here. And I even stayed up 'til the first hour of the new release -- happened at 6 AM over where I am. Oh well, good thing I got cookies. :D

No wins here sadly. The new requirement is interesting, I've picked up some new Halloweens from the coast but I'm only planning on keeping one female and abandoning any others. Thankfully I have a list of CB females I still need to get so I'll try and focus on grabbing some coast ones first.

Nada! Congrats to all the winners! Candy and a sparkly dragon, what a day! 😊

I think for the past 3 months I've had it in my brain "Okay, this is the month, this is it!"

lol I don't know where this false sense of luck is coming from but I need to chill 🤣 

Anyone have any good luck charms they recommend?? 😝

3 minutes ago, coo_ said:

Anyone have any good luck charms they recommend?? 😝

Sounds stupid but: don't think about winning (or at least don't expect anything and be relaxed about the raffles) ❤️ Good luck!

Hey, I know it's a little early, but I got some awesome Christmas sugar cookies (with sprinkles!), anyone want some? *passes around plate* Maybe celebrating holidays will make no-wins less disappointing, lol.

26 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Sounds stupid but: don't think about winning (or at least don't expect anything and be relaxed about the raffles) ❤️ Good luck!

Haha I'm joking, but thanks!

Maybe I should invest in one of those little glass frog charms? Perhaps some crystals?

Rabbit's feet! (The fake ones because ew) I used to carry one in my purse when I was a kid. Now I have a lucky rock instead, though it doesn't seem to give me much raffle luck.