Kaini

Raffle Discussion

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh my gosh. I won. Someone pinch me.

OK.

Did that hurt ?

2 hours ago, Miaplacidus said:

WHOA. I mean. WHOA. My Luckiest day in the cave!

1 hour ago, Soulsborne said:

And, what should I say, I am a lucky charm :) My sister just found out that she has won (you should have heard that scream of excitement :D )

35 minutes ago, Commander Wymsy said:

I actually won a Silver Shimmer.

I await the ability to do ridiculous lineages with my own dragons because of this new development.

32 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh my gosh. I won. Someone pinch me.

Congratulations!! 

As usual, no win here. Also a tad disappointed at this month's requirement. *nibbles a no-win cookie*

Very happy, got a bronze shimmer :)

I have a deep fondness for shimmers.

Also was wondering, is it just the eggs which can’t die from sickness or hatchlings too? Want to see how many views I can get, but don’t want to kill it.

5 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Very happy, got a bronze shimmer :)

I have a deep fondness for shimmers.

Also was wondering, is it just the eggs which can’t die from sickness or hatchlings too? Want to see how many views I can get, but don’t want to kill it.

It's protected till it grows up

1 minute ago, osmarks said:

Some ridiculously lucky person on the Discord got their second prize this month.

The joys of the randomness.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am amazed to report that I failed to win. WHAT a surprise XD 

Same here.

Congrats to the winners!

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK.

Did that hurt ?

I'm so excited that pain doesn't even register. I'm still squeeing inside a little bit XD

Congratulations to the other winners! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those who did not win yet. 

I'm somewhat glad that I didn't win yet.

I want to play DC the hard way :v

Congrats to all the winners :D

Edit: Is it just me or there are more winners congratulating now compared to previous months?

Edited by BlueLatios

I won!!!  I am still in shock!!  

Congrats to the other winners and good luck next month to those who are still eating cookies!

I had actually completely forgotten about the raffle only to discover an email this morning letting me know I had won. I am so incredibly stoked about winning. I have a new shiny silver tinsel that I can play with. I was hoping for a Shimmer, but I am just incredibly excited that I won! Congrats to all the other winners!

28 minutes ago, osean said:

I won!!!  I am still in shock!!  

Congrats to the other winners and good luck next month to those who are still eating cookies!

22 minutes ago, Spitfyre said:

I had actually completely forgotten about the raffle only to discover an email this morning letting me know I had won. I am so incredibly stoked about winning. I have a new shiny silver tinsel that I can play with. I was hoping for a Shimmer, but I am just incredibly excited that I won! Congrats to all the other winners!

Congrats to you two as well!

I haven't paid much attention to this the last months but there are many winners among the fories this time :D Wish all of you good breeding results!

Oh wow, I love seeing so many familiar usernames winning! Congrats to everyone! 

8 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Almost a disappointment the requirement this month is any 3 adult dragons...boring.  The fuss over the requirements is becoming the most excitement from the raffle the majority of us get.

lol Yeah. While I'm glad it's not as restrictive as the wyrms were, I do wish it had been *something* besides the normal 3 adults. It's possible the requirements are deliberately more relaxed during holiday months, and next month's will be something interesting again (hopefully!). 

Of course no win for me. Given how much I completely flipped out when I caught my first CB Gold a few weeks ago, I'm kinda curious how I'd react to actually winning, lol. It's very likely I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else for the rest of the day if I ever won. *nibbles a no-win cookie* *should probably have some actual food at some point too*

Honestly forgot about the raffle because I have no chance of winning (I didn't win btw) . Oh well, maybe next time.

I'm more concerned about my zombie experiments this month hehehe

I still think just three adults is far too easy. Make it fifteen or something at least. 

17 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

I still think just three adults is far too easy. Make it fifteen or something at least. 

Make it 25, 1 per day is actually achievable :v

In my personal opinion, I think TJ knew that whatever requirements he'll put for the raffle, it doesn't matter because we help each other so much in the community (and sometimes, it spreads to non-forum users through AP and Trading Hub). We tackled the 3 wyrm requirements before even two weeks have paased, and even at that time, some people are already complaining on how restrictive it was. Making it more difficult would just upset the players, but seeing the effect of the requirements is quite low (in fact, TJ stated that it was the Site update which mentioned Raffles that brought more participants in compared to previous raffles), guess 3 adult dragons are better? It's not like the chances of us winning increase significantly if there were hard requirements, anyway.

i also think the 3 adults requirement is too easy..  shouldn't it at least be something slightly more difficult? maybe not as restrictive as the wyrms but definitely something like a higher number of dragons.  maybe around 12, since that's 3 per week.

7 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Make it 25, 1 per day is actually achievable :v

Let's not go ahead of ourselves 😂 That's way too much for most people who cannot play daily or are more limited (because lower trophies).

If a number numbers is too much depends on the requirement anyway... Raise any 10 adults? No prob. Raise 10 wyrms/eastern/etc? That could mess some people's plans and gaming. 3 is low enough that even if the requirement asks you to do something you wouldn't normally do, it's not too much of an inconvenience. 

Anyway, still disappointed about that "raise any 3 dragons" but maybe it's because Halloween is near and TJ didn't want to mess our planning too much? The last week will be exclusively Halloween dragons so there's that... I just hope we will see different things in the future. 😕

11 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

*puts out a plate of freshly baked "No Win Here" cookies*

Thanks! *takes one and passes the plate around*

I am not really disappointed that we are back to the 3 adult requirement. I'm sure there will be other requirements in future months. I doubt it makes any real difference in the number of raffle entries and I would honestly rather not have to worry about raising the "right" dragons. I didn't really mind collecting a few more Wyrms, but they really weren't something that I had any plans to collect or breed more of just now, so I did have to change my plans somewhat.

Congrats to the winners! May your new shinies breed well for you and be all you hoped they would be! :)