TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Congrats on those who managed to get the eggs! I spent the last hour trying to get them and got a grand total of zero. xd.png

I'm too tired to try any more. I'm going to come back in the morning when I'm hoping it will be easier.

oh dear. i accidentally filled up on the black ones.

i guess some trading will be in my future.

eeeee these updates are so exciting!!

Can't wait to get all my dragons organized by lineage and breeding projects biggrin.gif

And prizes are back!! Ooo and a new trophy ohmy.gif

I successfully filled my scroll up on new eggs; I'll probably trade tomorrow to get the colors I've missed ^u^

Ok, that hourly drop was excellent. Got the last 4 just fine after half an hour of screaming. 👌

I spent 30 minutes not being able to catch a single egg, then got all 6 at once this round. Wow??

Same, haha! Bless the hourly :3

Happy birthday DC! I love the new features and cannot wait for what the new eggs will hold!

Also, THE VAMPIRES HAVE NEW SPRITES!!!!

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

YOOO THESE ARE AMAZINGGGGG UPDATES

Seriously these are things I've wanted to see on this site for a while now :0 Groups! An eighth egg slot! What did we do to deserve to be so spoiled? =P

Happy birthday DC!

my heart is so full aw

Well I've gotten 5/6 eggs I need, the only one I need to get now is a Desert one. The top of the hour was definitely the best time to wait for a chance. The 5 minute drops can barely be considered a drop, they go so fast.

Locked myself on the hourly as hoped and now to bed biggrin.gif

Admittedly doing it on mobile, so maybe I'm missing something, but can you not add new dragons to a group after it's made?

You can, you just have to click on the dragon you want to add to the group.

Click on dragon -> click on add to group - then check the box of the group(s) you want to add the dragon to.

I'm retiring for the night. I got four out of six eggs and I managed to get one from Alpine (whoooo! Go me ^.^)

Thank you for everyone who made this possible!

I was able to get one .... I got one from the Alpine too. biggrin.gif I'm sure I'll get all 6 of them.... Good luck everyone.

I warded my purple egg from sickness but the action is not showing in the action log? Does that mean it didn't work? They're sick but going to hatch in a few minute and I just want to make sure they don't die before hatching (after hatching I'll hide them)

Where are these eggs dropping at?

All the biomes!

Where are these eggs dropping at?

There are six eggs, one of each type are dropping in each biome.

You're Welcome! ^-^

Edited by Cupup889

I definitely didn't take quite a few lower number groups for things later. Nope. :v

oh my freakin goodness all these things are amazing, so so amazing, but most of all MY SUGGESTION FOR SORTING INTO GROUPS IS IN THERE!!! oh my gosh that ALONE makes this game so much more playable for me thank you so much TJ all these updates are awesome biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif now what to do with all these eggs I just picked up the other day...

heres the where the specific colours dropping

alpine- black

coast- pink

desert- blue

forest- white

jungle- yellow

volcano- red

happy hunting everyone c:

remember if you need help catching i'll be more than happy to help you out!

Happy B-day, DC! And thanks so very much to TJ for all of these wonderful, long-dreamt-of lovelies, to the spriter(s) for fascinating eggs, evidently with some cool BSAs, and, as always, to our lovely and charming Mods. biggrin.gif

I actually couldn't catch anything for a while, then got 4 black eggs in one Drop and promptly got 4 pink ones in the next biome, lol. rolleyes.gif Hope these will not be rare or uncommon, although that seems unlikely, especially if they're meant to solve problems, as I'd like at least two pairs of each. But just freaking WOW! What a spectacular DC B-Day! And I hope TJ won't be too tired to enjoy the member reactions, lol.

*SQUEALS* HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC! *runs off to the Biomes*

So far I think I'm most excited about the Groups thing, so that I can show off my favorite/special dragons but still have everything else default sort to Breed.