TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Thanks. I guess because I'm so excited about the possibility of winning a prize dragon I just want to make sure I do everything right. This is just amazing. The chance of of having a prize dragon. It's just unbelievably wonderful.  biggrin.gif

I absolutely feel the same - maybe maybe finally having a prize dragon, still feels like dreaming biggrin.gif

My raffle window shows 0/3 atm lol, should be able to manage 3 adults until the 31st though xd.png

I checked out the group sorting and I probably will not use it as it has no generation sort option and that is what I used most when sorting manually all these years *pets her Paper Dragons that work as group headers* guess you guys keep your job tongue.gif unless I decide to do this all manually, but I haz almost 2,5 k dragons... unsure.gif

Edited by Kiwiana

Am I correct in assuming each different type is from one biome? (6 new eggs, 6 biomes)???

Yup, you are correct.

Amazing updates, TJ! Thank you so much, I'm so excited for the 8th egg slot and prize raffles! wub.gif

On a side note, my leetle tree was grabbed back when they were able to gain views, but now I've noticed that it doesn't have views anymore. I always found it unique to have a leetle tree with views, but I was just wondering if this was removed because of the update. mellow.gif

Mine are gone as well, unfortunately sad.gif I always liked it because it was special. I wish that could be put back.

Okay, for some reason I haven't been able to see the new releases for a while and now people are saying stuff about a raffle. Is there any way I can see what is on the front page? What am I missing?

I think you need to activate scripts in your browser.

Happy Birthday, DC. xd.png

And the new Tophy! xd.pngMaybe I need another 11 years to finish it laugh.gif

and I am 0/3 in the raffles page wink.gif I though it means let 3 dragon grow up to adults in this month? tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by D-wing

Is your browser up to date? I think the posts use flash. Anyway in summary:

- Dragons can now be sorted into groups!

- Badges are collected in one place

- Vampire dragon sprite update, and a new way to see their progeny has been added: this feature will be rolled out to all dragon progenies soon

- MONTHLY PRIZE DRAGON RAFFLE

- Sickness protection BSA for whites!

- Platinum trophy for 1000+ dragons

- 6 new dragons released, same breed with different colored eggs is what we can see right now. One variety in each biome.

Thanks, this was helpful, thanks. No idea what is up though and my browser is pretty old. Don't want to update it and have a possibility of snaplinks not working..

Wookie, go to account on you scroll and raffle should be on the lower right

Thanks to you as well!

Wow, that's an absolutely amazing update! Thank you TJ and happy birthday DC! smile.gif

Welp, now I know what I'll be spending my summer trying to collect!! lol

Happy Birthday, DC. xd.png

And the new Tophy!  xd.pngMaybe I need another 11 years to finish it laugh.gif

and I am 0/3 in the raffles page wink.gif I though it means let 3 dragon grow up to adults in this month? tongue.gif

I'm curious about this as well.

I'm lead to believe that it's a certain breed that they're counting, yes? And not how many adults you've raised this month? Or am I mistaken?

I can now finally sort my dragons yay

Who is a shopkeeper/lives near the shop? no problem

Who is apart of a family? No problem!

The group thing is basically amazing, not gonna lie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D.C.! Now to catch me new eggs!

Not gonna lie, I squealed with excitement when I logged on and saw the new trophy AND that vampires are getting some love wub.gif Not gonna lie, when I saw the suggestions for updating them, I was worried about new sprites, but holy smoke they look GOOD. Although, not a big fan of the new progeny page, it looks a bit...clunky, but I am on mobile atm, so it probably looks better on a PC.

Groups and new stats? The groups thing will be useful for sorting dragons, definitely, but it seems it needs a little polishing.

WARD BSA! SUCK IT, VIEWBOMBERS! ninja.gif Hopefully this will be useful against them! smile.gif

The prizes are back?! ohmy.gif YES! This will be fantastic, adding new bloodlines into the ever-decreasing pool AND might just ease the trade market a little.

Edit: Because I'm a dimwit, how do we get to the raffle page/thread? xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

I'm lead to believe that it's a certain breed that they're counting, yes? And not how many adults you've raised this month? Or am I mistaken?

Can't be--I've raised a whole menagerie of critters in the past few weeks and have 75/3.

Glitch?

OMG! So much hype! biggrin.gif I love my new platinum trophy! Just in time for the 6 egg release, holy wow!

I am glad to see more prizes will go into circulation, too. biggrin.gif It will make building checkers so much easier for me.

Ok, am I missing something? Normally I hunt the new stuff on 5 min marks, and this time I am seeing nothing at all. In any biome. Been trying for 45 min, on each 5 min and I'm seeing no eggs, at all, in any biome. And the "user viewing" number in all biomes is crazy low for a new release. Alpine is the highest, at 32, rest are in the teens.

Can't be--I've raised a whole menagerie of critters in the past few weeks and have 75/3.

Glitch?

So you think they're counting it by how many adults the user has raised then?

I wouldn't doubt it, but then I wonder why some people (or at least D-Wing) have 0/3.

@D-Wing Have you raised any dragons to adulthood in the past month?

Okay, these are all the emoji that can be used to name our groups:

✋☝️✨❤️⭐️☀️⛅️☁️⚡️☔️❄️⛄️

1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣0⃣⬆️⬇️

⬅️➡️#⃣◀️▶️⏬⏫⏩⏪↩️↪️⤴️

⤵️↕️ℹ️♠️♥️♣️♦️✖️➕➖➗✔️

❌⭕️➰〰〽️⚫️⚪️◼️◻️◾️◽️▪️▫️

Now, of course, there could be more that I didn't find. But I'm tired and going to sleep.😅

With the bsa my notathuweds and the sans dragon will finally be useful.

Now let's try to catch these new eggs with a frozen laptop. Yey.

Ok, am I missing something? Normally I hunt the new stuff on 5 min marks, and this time I am seeing nothing at all. In any biome. Been trying for 45 min, on each 5 min and I'm seeing no eggs, at all, in any biome. And the "user viewing" number in all biomes is crazy low for a new release. Alpine is the highest, at 32, rest are in the teens.

The Eggs have indeed been dropping at the 5min and hour mark.

Is your Internet running slow? Some users have a difficult time during these periods of chaos to even see the eggs, much less grab them.

I'd keep at it. Once it's at like, an example 2:44, go into the biome you want and keep refreshing the page. Hopefully, something shows once it flips to 2:45! (or whatever time.)

Wow, I only just realised I have a platinum trophy! This is so cool!

And the eggs are fairly easy to catch. smile.gif

They are just gone super fast! I'd suggest ignoring the 5 min drops entirely and only hunting during the hourly drops. I spent an hour after the announcement and only got 2 eggs, but when the hourly hit I got the last 6 within a minute tongue.gif

Welp I managed to catch pairs of 4 of the 6 new dragons. Looks like I'll have to wait till these hatch before I can try to obtain pairs of the last 2.

Just absolutely awsome. Thanks TJ and all others who makes this game possible. And Happy Birthday. biggrin.gif

Actually I don't know. xd.png But I am just found that the last time my dragon grew up is May 04, 2017, the Scimitar-wing and Sinii Krai.

And I have at least one dragon on each breed except ALT Dark Green Dragon(ALT Vine). So... rolleyes.gif

Can someone at least LET ME get the eggs my laptop suddenly became slow and so it's hard to catch something.

Welp I managed to catch pairs of 4 of the 6 new dragons.

This means you have 8 eggs? When did we add the last slot? Was I asleep??