TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Happy birthday DC. Thanks, TJ!

I'm glad CB prize dragons will be circulating again. Part of me is a bit sad since it means gifting away 2nd gens won't make people as happy, but I think that's a fair sacrifice given the circumstances, haha =)

Not totally thrilled about the Vampire revamp, but I guess it could've been worse-- I'll miss the red 'bleed' effect that went from the wings to the ribs in the old sprites.

8th egg slot is great, but of course I won't be completely satisfied until we get 9 slots. The new eggs look like they might be related to the mana types or something? I don't pay much attention to DC lore and it's a better guess than Power Ranger dragons, pfft.

Edit: So I'm not the only one who thought they were Power Ranger eggs, phew =P

Edited by Nine

SO SO EXCITED!! I thought last year was wonderful, but this actually manages to top it. ♡♡♡

Where is the yellow most commonly found? I got all the colors except for that one.

Jungle.

Isnt it one biome for each "breed"?

But epic! Power Range dragons! I'm still not getting why make a movie when there are already movies out for the different...whatever you would call it. Love the songs from them though

8th egg slot! Yes! Thank you!

Happy 11th b-day DC! biggrin.gif

Edited by Isuzu

You are ok, yes. You raised 54 and only needed 3. If not I don't think it would let you enter.

Thanks. I guess because I'm so excited about the possibility of winning a prize dragon I just want to make sure I do everything right. This is just amazing. The chance of of having a prize dragon. It's just unbelievably wonderful. biggrin.gif

How does one select more than one dragon to create a group? I love the option that allows one to add all the dragons of the same breed, but sorting several breeds together into the same group seems to be impossible unless I add the dragons of the second breed all manually.

Aaaaand in one fell swoop we get a release and the answer to a lot of the demands people have had over the last few years. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Omg I'm so excited too ! biggrin.gif The platinum trophy ♥

Happy birthday Dragon Cave wub.gif

Yey right when my computer is being censorkip.gif*. ok then

Anyways, BEST UPDATE EVER

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Hooray! What a nice surprise! Awesome new raffles and oh god, 8th egg slot, really. I just realized that I got a new trophy.. So excited!

Amazing updates, TJ! Thank you so much, I'm so excited for the 8th egg slot and prize raffles! wub.gif

On a side note, my leetle tree was grabbed back when they were able to gain views, but now I've noticed that it doesn't have views anymore. I always found it unique to have a leetle tree with views, but I was just wondering if this was removed because of the update. mellow.gif

I love love love the raffle and more prize dragons being added to the pool smile.gif Maybe one day then xd.png Will winner be able to enter every time then too? Or is there a cap?

Wondering what the Power ranger will bring - and what their rarity will be. Given a set won't be possible (still love my 8th eggslot!) I somehow wondering and fearing metallic status ^^

Happy Birthday dc!

Happy Birthday, DC! Wow, so many new things to explore! Thank you, TJ!

On a side note, my leetle tree was grabbed back when they were able to gain views, but now I've noticed that it doesn't have views anymore. I always found it unique to have a leetle tree with views, but I was just wondering if this was removed because of the update. mellow.gif

Wondering about this, too.

Okay, for some reason I haven't been able to see the new releases for a while and now people are saying stuff about a raffle. Is there any way I can see what is on the front page? What am I missing?

After fiddling with groups a bit I think some polish is needed--the ability to add more than one dragon at once from the groups that don't fall into the current lump categories would make it perfect, but right now it's rather slow and clunky. Hopefully this can be added in along with the promised custom sorting. Still so glad to see it warts and all right now, though biggrin.gif

Proud to be a part of this website for nearly 9 of the past 11 years! Changes like these are a nice refresh to the gameplay. And the platinum trophy is quite beautiful! biggrin.gif

Okay, for some reason I haven't been able to see the new releases for a while and now people are saying stuff about a raffle. Is there any way I can see what is on the front page? What am I missing?

Wookie, go to account on you scroll and raffle should be on the lower right

Am I correct in assuming each different type is from one biome? (6 new eggs, 6 biomes)???

Am I correct in assuming each different type is from one biome? (6 new eggs, 6 biomes)???

Yes. There is one new egg assigned to one biome. Thus, six! ^-^

Is your browser up to date? I think the posts use flash. Anyway in summary:

- Dragons can now be sorted into groups!

- Badges are collected in one place

- Vampire dragon sprite update, and a new way to see their progeny has been added: this feature will be rolled out to all dragon progenies soon

- MONTHLY PRIZE DRAGON RAFFLE

- Sickness protection BSA for whites!

- Platinum trophy for 1000+ dragons

- 6 new dragons released, same breed with different colored eggs is what we can see right now. One variety in each biome.