TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

account --> enter raffle :3

Ooh thanks! I thought it was a forum thing rather than a main site thing.

I'm sorry to be an idiot, but what does this mean?....."" Next Drawing May 31, 2017

Entry Requirements Raise 54/3 adult dragons""" I got that message after I entered. I guess it means I need 3 adult dragons to enter and I had 54, so I am okay?

I also don't understand it. Can anyone please explain what this means? How are we supposed to interpret this?

The trophy is GORGEOUS <3

it's wonderful. i love it! *does happy dance*

I'm sorry to be an idiot, but what does this mean?....."" Next Drawing May 31, 2017

Entry Requirements Raise 54/3 adult dragons""" I got that message after I entered. I guess it means I need 3 adult dragons to enter and I had 54, so I am okay?

You are ok, yes. You raised 54 and only needed 3. If not I don't think it would let you enter.

Edited by ainisarie

Happy 11th birthday Dragon Cave~ Loving all these updates, especially the groups. Thank you TJ and artists!

Managed to catch all 6 eggs, so now it's sleep time. It'll be fun to see what these hatch into.

QUESTION:

For the group option, how can I make it so that I can manually add whatever dragons I want in the group?

I am so excited! I've wanted dragon groupings for so long! And raffles! And new eggs!

Thanks DC team!

Power Ranger eggs!

Darn it you stole my thunder...zord xd.png

But yeah these are totally based on power rangers Right now xd.png

This shiny egg seems to radiate power.

Eggs have Red, Blue, Black Pink, Yellow, and White.

Jason, Billy, Zach, Kimberly, Trini, and Tommy respectively! These are totally the power rangers biggrin.gif

From the raffle page:

Thanks! I missed that somehow.

for some reason i kept singing in my head 'Shes a maniac, maaaaaaniac on the floor' reading this lolol

amazing update, im glad im close to 1000 dragons kinda, 810

Happy Birthday & Thank U, for all the Lovely Dragons over all the years & Continuing with the Game, i love it very much xd.png

Wow! These amazing new features are highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Happy Birthday, DC! Thanks so much for the wonderful new eggs and updates! I can't begin to explain how excited I am about all of the new features, but the eighth egg slot is by far my favorite. I've been wanting to have an even number of eggs for ages! And I'm thrilled to have the chance to win a prize dragon!

ETA: I am so glad that I'm not the only one who thought of Power Rangers when I saw the new eggs!

Edited by prismatika

QUESTION:

For the group option, how can I make it so that I can manually add whatever dragons I want in the group?

Go to the Dragon's view page and click on add to group. Then select the group you want to add it to. (It took me forever and a post by Starscream to figure that out!)

Big thanks to TJ et al., there's sooooooooo much great stuff in the update! poptartFINALTINY.gif The return of prizes especially!!! Can't wait for there to be more male Gold Tinsels!

Just curious (and this isn't even a criticism, it looks like tons of hard work went into the update), is there a thread similar to the grammar patrol thread for super minor things that obviously aren't working quite the way they should?

For example, the last dragon on a group page only shows 5 groups in its group pulldown menu (and the second to last shows 8, and the third to last 12-13, etc) because the menu is getting clipped by the bottom of the page/footer.

Edited by Sycamore

Go to the Dragon's view page and click on add to group. Then select the group you want to add it to. (It took me forever and a post by Starscream to figure that out!)

Thank you!

I thought they could be added by going to the group page, not the individual dragon xd.png I was totally off.

Darn it you stole my thunder...zord xd.png

But yeah these are totally based on power rangers Right now xd.png

This shiny egg seems to radiate power.

Eggs have Red, Blue, Black Pink, Yellow, and White.

Jason, Billy, Zach, Kimberly, Trini, and Tommy respectively! These are totally the power rangers biggrin.gif

I'm not sure how I noticed the theme, but I did! Can't wait to see what the dragons look like. smile.gif

Where is the yellow most commonly found? I got all the colors except for that one.

Jungle