TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Question: if we enter the raffle now and grow more dragons later, will our total entries update? Or are we stuck at the number we enter the first time?

Just a heads up! I'm already seeing the new eggs in hatcheries, so even with the new BSA be mindful of your babies.

I'm curious how it'll work--does it stop views from being gained once at sickness point or just stop death? Can it be used more than once on the same dragon? WE SHALL SEE

Oh my gosh, look at the codes on TJ's eggs... xd.png

These guys remind anyone else of Desipis eggs?

user posted imageuser posted image

Perhaps it isn't a new, rare, powerful breed at all, but Desipises playing tricksies on us ;P

Those are quite interesting. Now I am very very curious.

The eggs will still get sick. They are protected from death from sickness, not from sickness

I'M ORGANIZING EVERYTHING!

EVERYYYYTHING!

user posted image

Hurray! My birthday is also this week, so it's almost kind of like a present! (Yay, raffles!)

Just a heads up! I'm already seeing the new eggs in hatcheries, so even with the new BSA be mindful of your babies.

When you say you already see them in hatcheries isn't that a good thing? I usually throw mine in after I get one if each.

Question: if we enter the raffle now and grow more dragons later, will our total entries update? Or are we stuck at the number we enter the first time?

I don't believe we get more entries for raising more than 3 dragons. The counter just lets you know if you've met/surpassed the requirements.

Happy Birthday DC!

Good luck everybody in collecting the new eggs! They look so nice!

I just collected 4 eggs from a single biome. Coast. Ooops! Need others as well.

The raffles will get a new thread after this one is closed, right? I've never entered a raffle before so I'm quite excited ^0^

Also I'm happy that I can see my join date in the stats, I was wondering if I had managed to recover my old account or if I'd made a new one(been really on and off before I decided to stay for good), and now I know. It's my old account, yay! biggrin.gif My scroll is three years older than I thought it was, haha.

I don't believe we get more entries for raising more than 3 dragons. The counter just lets you know if you've met/surpassed the requirements.

Where can I see this? ohmy.gif

I would think that as soon as your next hatchie grows up (or if you freeze one?) that should trigger it?

It's enough to get an egg to grow to a hatchie. (I took a low-time AP egg and ER-ed it, and am now platinum).

Where can I see this? ohmy.gif

If you go to your Account page, there's a Raffle Status hyperlink at the bottom of the column on the right. From there you can enter the raffle and see when the next drawing is, and whether or not you won.

ETA: ninja.gif 'd by ADP.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I'm sorry to be an idiot, but what does this mean?....."" Next Drawing May 31, 2017

Entry Requirements Raise 54/3 adult dragons""" I got that message after I entered. I guess it means I need 3 adult dragons to enter and I had 54, so I am okay?

Well, I haven't managed to snag a single new egg, but I am so psyched about all the new features that I really don't even care! laugh.gif I mean I will eventually get my fill of them unless they are rare (I'm looking at you Gaia Xenowyrms!).

But really! Grouping! A new trophy with an 8th egg slot! Monthly Prize raffles! (How many will be awarded each month, I wonder?) Thank you, TJ!

When you say you already see them in hatcheries isn't that a good thing? I usually throw mine in after I get one if each.

Maybe it's just that I'm cautious, but the fansites generally have a lot more traffic during new releases, plus curious clickers who may not have seen the News thread yet, so I tend to wait a day before adding anything brand new so they don't gain views too fast. It depends too sometimes on the particular hatchery you're using. I can usually stick a fresh 7 day egg in Silvi's and DDF without issue, but if I tried that with AoND it'd probably get sick.

Well, I haven't managed to snag a single new egg, but I am so psyched about all the new features that I really don't even care! laugh.gif I mean I will eventually get my fill of them unless they are rare (I'm looking at you Gaia Xenowyrms!).

But really! Grouping! A new trophy with an 8th egg slot! Monthly Prize raffles! (How many will be awarded each month, I wonder?)  Thank you, TJ!

From the raffle page:

There will be 60 winners drawn each month: 5 gold winners, 10 silver winners, and 15 bronze winners for each of the Western and Eastern Prize Dragons.

But really! Grouping! A new trophy with an 8th egg slot! Monthly Prize raffles! (How many will be awarded each month, I wonder?) Thank you, TJ!

60 - 5 gold / 10 silver / 15 bronze of each type :3

just wanna offer if anyone is struggling to catch the new releases then i'll catch them for you once im no longer egglocked!