Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Well, looks like I had luck today - another pokedex edition! A Carvanha popped up in my apartment just moments ago, I fed it a pinap berry and caught it so I had enough candies to evolve a breathtaking Carvanha that I already had to Sharpedo, so now I have my first. :wub:

I was trying to get a shiny Lugia today. I did 3 raids, caught one, no shiny. At least I got a new entry from a different raid today.

I hopefully can try to catch a lugia next week when I'm in boston for the weekend. I want the jhoto legendaries so bad.

I'm more than halfway through walking a 5km egg and I'm hoping for an Azurill, it's so cute I can't even. And I finally purchased another incubator to hatch my 10km eggs with, I can't wait to hatch them all and see what I'll get. :)

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I unlocked Cradily today and hatched my first Chimecho around 3 days ago. I'm hoping for one of the 400 candy mons from a 2K egg that I have going right now.

Edited by obelisk_light

I swear, if they rerelease ho-oh and it get a shiny I will hunt that thing down. Shiny Lugia is awesome, but Shiny Ho-oh is GLORIOUS! So much gold and silver. :wub:

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

I swear, if they rerelease ho-oh and it get a shiny I will hunt that thing down. Shiny Lugia is awesome, but Shiny Ho-oh is GLORIOUS! So much gold and silver. :wub:

I have a (cheated) shiny Ho-oh in Soulsilver :P

I'd love them to re-release Ho-oh, that's one of the legendaries I've missed!

23 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

I unlocked Cradily today and hatched my first Chimecho around 3 days ago. I'm hoping for one of the 400 candy mons from a 2K egg that I have going right now.

Congrats! :wub: I really want Cradily as well so I'm hoping that this newest event where every available Pokemon can hatch from 2km eggs will result in me hatching a breathtaking Lileep and Anorith so I can get my Cradily (eventually) and Armaldo. Also I'm hoping for some Pokemon that I still don't have because I'm always up for a pokedex entry. I hatched another Wingull today and I had just enough candy to get a Pelipper. :wub:

The windy egg event has been good to me - hatched two Beldum, a Dratini and a perfect Trapinch :wub: I hatched it today so I got the bonus candy from the event as well!

I hope I will get something good out of this egg event, as well, but I haven't gotten a single egg yet...

Edited by Chococat0815

I only got one egg, but got no chance to walk and hatch it so far. And I won't be able to do it until tomorrow when the event will be over so nothing.

Anyway, one of my previously caught 10km eggs resulted in a Slakoth, which gave me enough candies to finally get my Slaking. :wub: I'm currently hatching three 10km eggs so we'll see what those will give me. Those hatches are by far the ones I'm always the most excited about.

Ended up with one shiny bulbasaur(now venusaur).  One person I talked to said they got three shinies in a row. 

Edited by Nectaris

I'm so happy I managed to get a shiny bulbasaur and level it up to venusaur during the event. 

Now I need a name for him. I was hoping to get a female, so I could name her Pomona Sprout, but it's a boy ... so... *ponders*

Grabbed myself a shiny bulbasaur today! Despite being at work for the entire event, lol.

I wish I still had time for raids, that shiny lugia is A THING. I wish...

The event was a success for me, as well. Evolved a shiny Bulbasaur to Venusaur and even found a high-level female Bulbasaur, which I could evolve so now I have finally both sprites unlocked.

I had a fun time with the event yesterday. I got two shiny bulbasaur. I didn't make it in time to evolve my ivysaur. I like the moves my shiny ivysaur has which is Solar Beam 180. I noticed the frenzy plant on the venasaur is 100. Ivy is cuter then vena so 🤷‍♀️.

I hatched a bagon today!   I had been hoping for one of those, and the bonus candies put me a lot closer to a salamence than I would have been.

I didn't take part in the Bulbasaur community day event so no shiny for me, and as for the eggstravaganza I only got one egg during the time, and it turned out to be a Trapinch! Good thing too because hatching it gave me just enough candy to get my Flygon. :wub:

I got 13 shiny Bulbasaur, really had luck with them and I am finally level 35! :D

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I didn't take part in the Bulbasaur community day event so no shiny for me, and as for the eggstravaganza I only got one egg during the time, and it turned out to be a Trapinch! Good thing too because hatching it gave me just enough candy to get my Flygon. :wub:

You do know the eggstravaganza goes on until April 2nd, don't you?

So next community will be Mareep, tho somepne on my local discord said itd be shuckle. I hope its Mareep. That thimg has an AWESOME shiny!

On 3/28/2018 at 2:16 AM, Nectaris said:

You do know the eggstravaganza goes on until April 2nd, don't you?

Yeah, I figured that out in the meantime. :lol: Good thing too because I really need to hatch as many pokemon as possible, I might even get something new, a pokedex entry or something.

Anyway, it is confirmed that shiny Mareep is next, and good thing that spring has finally come so I can actually go out and get as many as I possibly can, I might even get a shiny one!

Also, it looks like there will be individual quests in the future with professor Willow that will reward players special items or even legendary pokemon encounters, it's a way to introduce Mew to the game! I hope it's true because that's pretty much the only legendary I have a chance of getting as no one is here to go on raids with me and I can't beat them on my own. :(

Edit: Well, the Eggstravaganza gave some pretty good results so far! I hatched a wonderful IV Beldum, which I evolved, and I also hatched a breathtaking female Treecko which I will evolve to Sceptile. :) And I also caught some more Anoriths and another Lileep, but no wonderful IVs so far so I'm not evolving to Armaldo, and no candy for Cradily just yet.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The Eggstravaganza has helped me hatch a Bagon and a Wynaut. I also caught my first Snowy Castform in some unexpected weather! And I am very much wanting to go spin some Pokestops to get some Quests.

I think April Fool's Day has come early for PoGO. Does evervone like the new HQ graphics? :)

I absolutely love the new graphics :lol:

And I sure love the new quests! It's been so much fun, but unfortunately, I don't have much time to play this weekend. I'm really itching to get out and do more of the quests. Anyone else feels like this is how the game should have been two years ago?

Oh yes, the graphics are so crisp it almost hurts to look! XD I love the new quests, I finished the start-up one and some more on a short walk around the block. I agree with @Chococat0815, this really feels like a proper game now with these mechanics, it's actually rewarding (not just when you once in a blue moon level up). I'm also really excited the possibility to catch legendaries without raids!!

1 hour ago, Chococat0815 said:

I absolutely love the new graphics :lol:

And I sure love the new quests! It's been so much fun, but unfortunately, I don't have much time to play this weekend. I'm really itching to get out and do more of the quests. Anyone else feels like this is how the game should have been two years ago?

Yeah, I was only able to enjoy a taste of it yesterday because of work, but this coming Tuesday and Wednesday I'll fully get to dive in and enjoy everything this quest campaign has to offer. I shall get that Mew! I love that pokemon so much!