Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I got my mew! And it's 95.6%! It's a cute pink thing and I love it!

11 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

I got my mew! And it's 95.6%! It's a cute pink thing and I love it!

Lucky you! Mine is "certainly caught my attention", but I was so happy when I got it that it doesn't matter, Mew is mine! :wub: I just got my final Moltres this morning, I can't wait to start throwing balls at my first Zapdos!

I also managed to hatch a Lileep the other day, however its IVs weren't the best so I transferred it, waiting for a wonderful one to evolve it to Cradily. I also need to get more candies.

Congrats to everyone who got their Mew!

I'm still stuck on the raids quest, however, I too, got a pink Pokemon - a shiny Wailmer! I evolved it immediately :P

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Congrats to everyone who got their Mew!

I'm still stuck on the raids quest, however, I too, got a pink Pokemon - a shiny Wailmer! I evolved it immediately :P

Hey, I want that one! I hope I'll get it soon as well, I've been catching all these Wailmers and now I have 620 candies, I believe... still no shiny. I would be THRILLED if my first Wailord turned out to be a shiny!

Wahhhh still no shiny whale for me. And I'm still on 5/10 raids for mew, I've been working.

I'm saving my research breakthrough to get zappy right when it's time.

Guys, is it true that you can only catch Mew through the AR system? Please tell me its not. My phone doesn't have AR. :(

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

Guys, is it true that you can only catch Mew through the AR system? Please tell me its not. My phone doesn't have AR. :(

I didn't turn it on myself, but the app itself made it possible, so I think not. <3

-
 and here is the confirmation. <3

Edited by *Silver Fox*

6 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I didn't turn it on myself, but the app itself made it possible, so I think not. <3

-
 and here is the confirmation. <3

Oh thank goodness. Someone at a raid the other day said that and it freaked me out. Thank you for laying my worries to rest. ^_^;

I caught a shiny Wailmer this morning! :wub: It's terrible, but it's my fourth shiny.

I've done 7/10 raids so far, so my Mew quest is progressing oh-so-slowly. I've missed a couple of days in the field research streak, so I didn't get the final Moltres. But I'm looking forward to get my second legendary (Zapdos) a lot more anyway.

Quick question: Lapras and Snorlax can still hatch from 10K eggs, right? Or are they exclusive to raids?

It's been 84 years and still no Ditto... I would really like to move on to the next quest and get some raids done but nope. We have a few spans in our apartment, I check them multiple times a day and catch everything that can be a Ditto and still nothing. Frustrating! On other news, I'm very excited about finally getting a Zapdos tomorrow! I also evolved Lombre and Crawdaunt today, and I've been getting quite a lot of Wailmer and Feebas candy. 

You're very welcome, Syiren! <3 I'm glad you're relieved. :wub:

As for hedy, I'd advise you to go for Whismurs whenever you see one, I caught THREE Dittos recently and all of them were Whismurs.

I have been sick and staying at home and missing the dust event :/ I am just catching the pokes that spawns at my house farmed 100kish dust thanks to event tho.Sometimes when I get game back and then get it back my character walks around and more pokes pop lol.

For everyone saving their research breakthrough for Zapdos: Niantic posted on their twitter that you have to get your last stamp after 1pm PDT on May 1st in order to get Zapdos!

On another note, I'm sad the event ended. Though the weather has gone really bad here so good timing^^

1 hour ago, Chococat0815 said:

For everyone saving their research breakthrough for Zapdos: Niantic posted on their twitter that you have to get your last stamp after 1pm PDT on May 1st in order to get Zapdos!

On another note, I'm sad the event ended. Though the weather has gone really bad here so good timing^^

I'm sad because there won't be as many Wailmer around + I never got my shiny. :( I'm still looking forward to my first Zapdos, though. :wub:

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I'm sad because there won't be as many Wailmer around + I never got my shiny. :( I'm still looking forward to my first Zapdos, though. :wub:

Same here, no shiny wailmer or magikarp.  Looking forward to when Zapdos is available too.  I want to be doing more field research again.

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

Same here, no shiny wailmer or magikarp.  Looking forward to when Zapdos is available too.  I want to be doing more field research again.

Although I saw someone catching a legit shiny Pikachu long past its community day event, and it looks like catching shinies isn't impossible, but with them spawning less it's going to be even harder. The only things that comfort me are Zapdos appearing and the fact that the shiny possibility didn't disappear for good. :)

Yea the shinies don't disappear, you can still chance find them though it's ... rare.

Waiting for Zapdos time, and in the meantime I'm on the last stage of the mew quest :)

4 hours ago, Kaini said:

Yea the shinies don't disappear, you can still chance find them though it's ... rare.

Waiting for Zapdos time, and in the meantime I'm on the last stage of the mew quest :)

I know they are still there, but outside of this and the last event, wailmers and magikarp are near rares here, so given the chances of one being a shiny, it will be much harder to get one.

Edit:  Got my zapdos!

Edited by Nectaris

Got my Zapdos, and my MEW! Good day for pokemon go.

Yay, got my Zapdos! I was really worried I wouldn't get it because I claimed my last stamp at 10AM my time because only after that I read that you could get Zapdos at 1PDT, which is 11PM my time. I didn't claim the breakthrough prize until that so I actually got Zapdos! My boyfriend wasn't as lucky though, he was too early and got stuck with a Moltres instead. I wish the change would've just been midnight everywhere, since that is the time when the day changes and you can claim a new stamp... And also that PoGo would stop being so America-centric as well and show times in GMT in the news too. It's super annoying to try and remember/find/calculate the correct time differences. 

Congrats to everyone on getting their first Zapdos! I'm still waiting to get mine as I claimed the final Moltres, I'll be able to catch my Zapdos the day after tomorrow. :wub: I also decided to evolve one of my Wailmers to Wailord so I have this HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE whale now registered in my Pokedex. It's a BEAST!

On 4/24/2018 at 11:50 AM, *Silver Fox* said:

Honestly, when I remember how often I come across that Pokemon and when I see your username on this forum I also think that it is. :lol: With that being said, I wish you a shiny to be your first Murkrow (they're purple when shiny and so cute). :wub: I swear that they do exist, I've seen them in the game. I wish I could catch it too.

I hope so too, but I've only seen like, two and either didn't have enough Pokeballs or it ran away after the first attempt. ☹️ Thank you very much for your wishes, though! Have you caught any shinies?