Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I'm super happy, I caught my first Anorith, Feebas and Numel yesterday! Today I finally unlocked Togetic, now I just need to decide who to have as my buddy next. I've getting quite many Arons (but not an amazing one yet) and Ralts around here which is very nice, can't wait to have them fully unlocked!

1 hour ago, HeDy said:

I'm super happy, I caught my first Anorith, Feebas and Numel yesterday! Today I finally unlocked Togetic, now I just need to decide who to have as my buddy next. I've getting quite many Arons (but not an amazing one yet) and Ralts around here which is very nice, can't wait to have them fully unlocked!

Congrats! :wub:

I caught another Anorith yesterday, and I see that it's gonna be a challenge to get a female Anorith and female Armaldo because those are hella rare. Today I tried to fight an Absol on my own. Failed miserably. Shouldn't have even tried, it's too powerful even for two people, which means I'm never gonna have it as I don't know who else is playing this game in my city. :(

On the other hand, I beat a Wailmer in a raid, pinap berried it so it was another 6 candies towards my first Wailord, which is soooooooooo far away. I also beat a gym and put my Cacturne in there, hope she brings me some poke coins so that I can buy more pokemon storage. :D Also, I caught another breathtaking male Ralts, so I now have two, which will one day result in one male Gardevoir and a Gallade. :wub: I'm prepping for gen4 already. XD

Edited by *Silver Fox*

On 2/6/2018 at 3:01 AM, *Silver Fox* said:

... I also can't wait to get my Milotic, I still need around 30 candies, but I'm patient enough. I also started catching more Pokemon to evolve when gen4 is released, I'm trying to catch every Rhyhorn, Roselia, Lickitung (I'm hoping for the pink pokemon event this Valentine's day, that will help a lot), Gligar, Aipom and Magnemite I can find. The same applies to all pokemon who have gen4 evolutions. :D

I forgot about the Valentine's event; I hope the pink Pokemon spawn more as well! I think the only Lickitungs I have are from the event.

It was raining as I was on the bus on my way home today, though it didn't last long. The first ever Corphish spawned and I caught it, so it's a new pokedex entry, and I also caught another Lotad which I evolved to my first ever Lombre, which is another pokedex entry. I'm currently walking a 5km egg (I wonder what that could give me) and a 10km egg (hoping for a Trapinch or at least a Feebas, I need my Milotic already!). It would be AWESOME if pink pokemon could spawn like during the last Valentine's Day event because I need two more Lickitungs (at least) and to farm candies to evolve them when gen4 is released.

I also came across my second ever SNORLAX in the wild, which was very hard to catch, but I did it in the end. I wish it hadn't stopped raining so quickly because some cool pokemon were spawning and it was very useful. Still no breathtaking Wurmple in the wild, although I caught quite a few just today, no breathtaking female Whismur and no breathtaking male Electrike. However, a Wailmer popped up in my apartment when I came home, and seven more candies came from him (pinap berry + transfer). :wub:

By the way, guys, check out the news when you start the game - more Pokemon coming, I can't wait!!! I need to catch them all as soon as I can, I've been missing the shadows in my pokedex already (although there are still pokemon I don't have even without this update). Swablu and Altaria, here I come! :wub:

Edit 9/2/2018: it looks like the event with Rayquaza being the new legendary in raids starts later today because I was still seeing Kyogre when I left the house. And still no new pokemon spawning, but that better change soon because I want some new pokedex entries. Today was a good day for this game, I hatched a breathtaking male Larvitar so my goals for that pokemon and its evolutions should be complete soon. I also caught a breathtaking female Whismur (now Exploud), a breathtaking male Torchic (working my way to Blaziken now), breathtaking male Aron (now Aggron). Nothing useful came from the 5km egg that I was incubating, so now I'm hatching another one. Hoping for a Lileep, I like those, they remind me of my mum. Or a baby that I don't have already. Or a Carvanha, Corphish, whatever I can see as useful. :)

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I love Rayquaza. I will catch at least one of those. :wub:

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

I love Rayquaza. I will catch at least one of those. :wub:

I wish I could catch legendaries, but sadly they are only obtainable through raids and I can't do them on my own and I don't know who can help me fight them. I tried to join a pokemon go group for my city, but those have been inactive for months. :( Oh well, at least I'll get all the others. :D Except for Absol, too strong to take out on my own.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Looks like the event has now started, and I caught a bunch of swablu today.  Good thing too, as apparently altaria requires a whopping 400 candies.  That was all I really saw, but the weather was nasty and it is keeping me from doing more(it is difficult for me to juggle an umbrella and the phone(at least with pokemon go)).

Edited by Nectaris

I got an EX- Pass (my first one), but I am scared that here in my small town won't be enought to fight against Mewtwo, but let's see what will happen Sunday.

Caught a bunch of Swablus today but still ways to go to get to that 400! My 10K hatched to a Mareep, and I can finally evolve it to Flaaffy. I've also been catching a lot of Taillows and a Castform that showed up at our house last night!

18 hours ago, Shajana said:

I got an EX- Pass (my first one), but I am scared that here in my small town won't be enought to fight against Mewtwo, but let's see what will happen Sunday.

Good luck! I wish I could be there with you, I'd love nothing more than to get a Mewtwo. :wub:

Anyway, I'm so super excited about the newly come Pokemon! I've caught tons of Swablus, gathered 243 candies (by feeding pretty much all of them pinap berries), but I still need a lot to evolve my breathtaking one to my first Altaria. :wub: I also caught two Castforms in their normal shape, can't wait for weather changes to catch other variants of it, a Taillow and several Volbeats (only males so far). I should be going to the city center tomorrow so I'm super excited about encountering more of the new babies in the wild. :wub:

Edit: One more pokedex entry for today - I got a Surskit. :D

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Got a bunch more swablus today.  Caught two Castforms in their rain form.  I also got an illumise.  Those things were showing up EVERYWHERE.  I stopped at a gas station on my way home and there was a cluster of four right there.

You guys know that Swablu can be shiny in PoGo, right? Such a pretty golden bird. :wub: i havent caught one but someone else I know did. I am so happy. The 10k I was walking hatched into an adorable Trapinch. :D I'm walking him as my buddy now.

I can't wait to get a Flygon. I also plan to hunt down a Salamence. It's my altime favorite pokemon.

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

You guys know that Swablu can be shiny in PoGo, right? Such a pretty golden bird. :wub: i havent caught one but someone else I know did. I am so happy. The 10k I was walking hatched into an adorable Trapinch. :D I'm walking him as my buddy now.

I can't wait to get a Flygon. I also plan to hunt down a Salamence. It's my altime favorite pokemon.

I. NEED. A. GOLDEN. SWABLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not surprised, though, there are so many out there that some are very likely to be shiny. It would be my first ever shiny so I'm really hoping for one. :wub:

Oh, really, Illumise? I've been seeing quite a lot of Volbeats, have you seen any? Maybe those are the two new regionals. Anyway, earlier today a Minun-like shadow appeared on nearby, which probably means that they rotated Plusle and Minun, which is great if it's true because I really want Plusles too. :wub:

I also saw a snowy form Castform on nearby, and when I was three steps away... it disappeared because the weather turned from snowy to cloudy and I couldn't get it anymore. :dry: OK, now it's here again, but too far away for me to go out to get it.

Yeah, Illumise is a regional exclusive for North and South America, Tropius is for Africa, and Volbeat is for Europe, Asia and the Pacific.

31 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Anyway, earlier today a Minun-like shadow appeared on nearby, which probably means that they rotated Plusle and Minun, which is great if it's true because I really want Plusles too. :wub:

Yeah I think they have rotated them, we used to get only Minun here (Norhern Europe) but yesterday my mom caught a Plusle, yay! Also maaaaaaaan why is Tropius Africa's regional DD: it's one of my favorite Pokemon, such a cute dorky giant plant dinosaur. Overall I really dislike the regional Pokemons-thing, I would understand it if we were able to trade but now to really "catch them all" you have to travel around the world or... cheat. Hopefully they establish worldwide trading soon so I can get hold of some of fave Pokemon, such as Tropius and Heracross! 

Also golden Swablu sounds amaaaazing!!! The only problem with all these new Pokemon and very frequent spawning is that I keep checking my phone at home and catching everything, so I'm quickly gonna run out of balls if I don't venture out to a Pokestop collecting walk soon lol!

Can't wait to get my Plusles soon, I really like those babies, so tiny! I have a breathtaking male Minun and a pretty solid female Minun, time to get some Plusles! :wub: Can't wait to go to college tomorrow because it's an excuse for me to get out and go to the city center to see what I can find. :D I also dislike the regional pokemon thing because even if you do travel abroad ( and try to catch pokemon regionals) you can't do it unless you have wifi, and if you have wifi you can't really go out to look for them, and who is crazy enough to pay skyrocketing telephone bills just because of pokemon?

I now have over 300 candies for evolving Swablu, I'll evolve the male I got from a raid battle because it has wonderful IVs and I think it will make a beautiful little Altaria, but I really, REALLY need the shiny Swablu, I want some gold in my pokedex! And I also hope to be able to catch as many Castforms as possible, I got both a male and female normal, I still need a male and female of all the other three - rainy, snowy and sunny. I can't wait to get more pokemon, I'm so happy when I find new ones! :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

According to what I have heard, plusle and minun are no longer region exclusive at all.  Which makes sense of why I saw a plusle and a minun shadow on the list of nearby pokemon last night on my walk(I didn't find either of them).

I had thought at the time that maybe it was just something for the event, but articles are saying that they are being replaced by volbeat and illumise as regionals.

Edited by Nectaris

5 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

According to what I have heard, plusle and minun are no longer region exclusive at all.  Which makes sense of why I saw a plusle and a minun shadow on the list of nearby pokemon last night on my walk(I didn't find either of them).

Oh, awesome! That's super nice, I love both of those little critters! :wub: I wish there could be some sort of event to get other regional exclusives, if only those could pop up for two or three days so everyone could catch them all. :D Anyway, I'm out of pokeballs so I had to skip a Taillow and a couple of Swablus, never have I ever been so sad, I love birds and I couldn't catch the cute bird pokemon. :'(

The raid was amazing, I never thought that so many people still play hier in my town, I was able to catch my first Mewtwo and now we are all together in a whats app group to plan some more raids or inform each other about rare Pokemon.^_^

On 2/11/2018 at 10:35 PM, Shajana said:

The raid was amazing, I never thought that so many people still play hier in my town, I was able to catch my first Mewtwo and now we are all together in a whats app group to plan some more raids or inform each other about rare Pokemon.^_^

Awesome!!! Congrats on catching it! :wub: I wish there were more pokemon go players here to go on raids with me. :(

By the way, today I evolved my first Swablu to Altaria (it's beautiful!!! :wub: ), caught my first Bagon and my first Beldum, my first Plusle, evolved my Taillow to my first Swellow, so it was five new pokedex entries. :D I also did a raid and got a breathtaking Mawile from it. Still no shiny Swablu although I caught enough to get over 100 candies after spending 400 on evolving one to Altaria.

Also, look at this. Pokemon logic:

ZFMEfz1.jpg

Charizard: huge flying fire-breathing lizard. Not a dragon.

Altaria: tiny fluffy blue cloudy bird. Is a dragon.

Edit 13/2/2018: A snowy form of Castform appeared in my apartment. I caught it. It's so awesomely cute, but I can't wait to catch the rainy form, I love the little drop shape. :wub:

I also caught a breathtaking female Wurmple outside today and evolved it immediately hoping to get a Silcoon so that I can finally get a Beautifly... but it was a Cascoon, and I already have a breathtaking female Dustox. :dry:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

@*Silver Fox* Congrats on your Altaria and @Shajana congrats on your Mewtwo, that's amazing! And congrats me, I just caught a SHINY SWABLU, right in front of our apartment!!!! I'm so excited, it's my first shiny ^_^ 

1 minute ago, HeDy said:

@*Silver Fox* Congrats on your Altaria and @Shajana congrats on your Mewtwo, that's amazing! And congrats me, I just caught a SHINY SWABLU, right in front of our apartment!!!! I'm so excited, it's my first shiny ^_^ 

Congrats! :wub: That's amazing, I haven't even seen a shiny Swablu, little less caught one. I'm sure that would be a perfect golden Altaria. :wub:

@HeDy

Congrats on your shiny!  I still haven't seen any shinies. 

@*Silver Fox*

Congrats on all your evolving and finding a snowy castform.  I know I will never see one, at least not for quite some time.  We already got our annual snow, it is extremely rare to get a second.  Even if it does, being a southern town means that the town pretty much shuts down if we see a snowflake, which makes getting to my hunting grounds nigh impossible.

Personally I am disappointed the event is over.  I was SO close to getting an Altaria, but hopefully Swablus won't be as rare as magikarp and wailmer are around here.  I ran out of pinap berries early on, and when I did get some, swablus were determined to bust out, making waste another berry if I had another one to waste.

Edited by Nectaris

25 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

@HeDy

Congrats on your shiny!  I still haven't seen any shinies. 

@*Silver Fox*

Congrats on all your evolving and finding a snowy castform.  I know I will never see one, at least not for quite some time.  We already got our annual snow, it is extremely rare to get a second.  Even if it does, being a southern town means that the town pretty much shuts down if we see a snowflake, which makes getting to my hunting grounds nigh impossible.

Personally I am disappointed the event is over.  I was SO close to getting an Altaria, but hopefully Swablus won't be as rare as magikarp and wailmer are around here.  I ran out of pinap berries early on, and when I did get some, swablus were determined to bust out, making waste another berry if I had another one to waste.

Actually, I saw one on my nearby when it was foggy. I live in Florida so snow is about as rare as finding a wild Mewtwo. Good luck, right? Lol  rainy castform is rain and cloidy, depending on how cloudy, and aside from sunny I dont know about sun form.

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Actually, I saw one on my nearby when it was foggy. I live in Florida so snow is about as rare as finding a wild Mewtwo. Good luck, right? Lol  rainy castform is rain and cloidy, depending on how cloudy, and aside from sunny I dont know about sun form.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that!  Its nice that they have a for those of us that don't get snow to get that form.