Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

On 1/24/2018 at 10:51 AM, HeDy said:

Oh amazing, I'm still missing a Dragonite so that sounds amazing! Now fingers crossed I remember it and not miss it like last time... Anyways, saw and caught my first Whismur, and there's Arons and Nosepasses (Nosepass'? Nosepassi? Nosepasss? What???) showing up on the Nearby! Exciting, can't wait to go for a walk later today.

I have none of these yet so I hope to come across them today when I go to college. :D

Edit: OK, I'm back home, and it wasn't so bad for the first day of new gen3 pokemon. :D I caught: Whismur, Loudred, Nosepass, Numel, Baltoy, Lunatone, Anorith and Aron (I evolved one to Lairon and I'm only three candies away from getting an Aggron). At first sight I really thought that Aron would be sort of like Larvitar in gen2 - nearly impossible to find and hard to gather candy for to evolve all the way, but these critters literally spawn everywhere! :o Thanks to pinap berries I now have 97 Aron candies so an Aggron will be mine tomorrow or the day after tomorrow for sure. :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

13 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I have none of these yet so I hope to come across them today when I go to college. :D

Edit: OK, I'm back home, and it wasn't so bad for the first day of new gen3 pokemon. :D I caught: Whismur, Loudred, Nosepass, Numel, Baltoy, Lunatone, Anorith and Aron (I evolved one to Lairon and I'm only three candies away from getting an Aggron). At first sight I really thought that Aron would be sort of like Larvitar in gen2 - nearly impossible to find and hard do gather candy for to evolve all the way, but these critters literally spawn everywhere! :o Thanks to pinap berries I now have 97 Aron candies so an Aggron will be mine tomorrow or the day after tomorrow for sure. :wub:

You are lucky with Arons.  I haven't found a single one yet.  In fact, I didn't see any of the new gen3 mons.

I did catch a breathtaking squirtle yesterday, but that was about it.

Been feeling better lately, if the weather stays nice maybe I will be able to actually do more walking soon.

Edited by Nectaris

12 hours ago, Nectaris said:

You are lucky with Arons.  I haven't found a single one yet.  In fact, I didn't see any of the new gen3 mons.

I did catch a breathtaking squirtle yesterday, but that was about it.

Been feeling better lately, if the weather stays nice maybe I will be able to actually do more walking soon.

Glad you're feeling better, good luck with generation three. :wub: I don't know what happened with Aron, honestly, I've seen them just about everywhere from the first to the last pokestop I span on my way. Today I haven't left the house, but two precious little Cacnea showed up and I caught both. The female is breathtaking (surprisingly) so she will be eventually evolved to Cacturne. :D

Edit: I got out for five minutes to catch a much needed Aron across the street and now I finally have my Aggron - she is beautiful and huge! :wub:  I'll be going out again later today to get lunch and I'll have a nice walk to see what else might pop up for me to catch and to fill up on berries and pokeballs just in case. And I also hope that my pokemon that are defending gyms right now bring some more coins soon so that I can buy a super incubator while it still costs only 200 coins. :)

Edited by *Silver Fox*

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Glad you're feeling better, good luck with generation three. :wub: I don't know what happened with Aron, honestly, I've seen them just about everywhere from the first to the last pokestop I span on my way. Today I haven't left the house, but two precious little Cacnea showed up and I caught both. The female is breathtaking (surprisingly) so she will be eventually evolved to Cacturne. :D

Thanks!  Pokemon never show up at my house without incense, so I won't really know what I will see until I get to work where lots of pokemon show up.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:50 PM, Nectaris said:

Thanks!  Pokemon never show up at my house without incense, so I won't really know what I will see until I get to work where lots of pokemon show up.

When I'm at home something pops up every once in a while, but I usually find something interesting when I go out for a walk. I'm a little frustrated that Luvdisc pop up here only around two pokestops that are, luckily, not far away from me so I can catch some every once in a while, but it's pretty bizarre that I haven't noticed them anywhere else, and I move around a lot. O.o Not only in my neighbourhood, but also around the entire city.

As I got my first Aggron I think my next pokedex goal will be to work my way to getting a Gardevoir, I have a breathtaking female Kirlia waiting to be evolved. :wub: Speaking of which, it's interesting how Gardevoir can be both male and female with a 50% chance for each, and Gallade is exclusively male.

Edit: Today's walk was great! Caught some more Cacnea, Magnemites (gold depot agent medal, here I come!), an Aron or two, some Numels and my first ever Camerupt. :wub: And I finally, I repeat, FINALLY hatched a breathtaking Wurmple! I evolved it when I got home, of course, and now I have a Dustox. :wub: I hope that this 2km egg that I incubated also ends up giving me a breathtaking Wurmple, but this time I want a Beautifly. :wub:

Also, today I won my first ever raid battle all on my own! Against a Magikarp with 1000+CP because I stood a chance, but that's still something. :lol: I hope that I'll be able to beat Mawile or Absol and that I'll be lucky enough to find more players around because I don't know if my pokemon could beat any of them without help. :(

Edit #2: Guess who literally stormed outside to the nearest pokestop because a wild TYRANITAR spawned? That's right - me! And I did it, I finally got it! :wub: It's a female, it has bad IVs but I'm keeping her unless I catch or hatch a breathtaking female Larvitar, Pupitar or another Tyranitar (which is not very likely), or if I get a breathtaking male I'll keep her for sure. :wub:

Edit 26/1/2018: This is an awesome day and I did a lot of walking because I had to go to college to run an errand, and I happened to catch many Whismurs and Arons along the way, and one of the Whismurs was breathtaking so it ended up being evolved all the way to my first Exploud. :wub: I also stumbled upon my first ever Lileep (what a cutie!) and I caught it, caught two more Anorith, hatched a Ralts from a 10km egg (getting closer to my first Gardevoir with 77 candies), hatched another Charmander (getting closer to my second Charizard), a Luvdisc and three Wailmers. :wub: I've had several 2km eggs in the past couple of days and today three consecutive hatches have given me a Wailmer, which was really useful considering how many candies we all need to get a Wailord.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Man are you lucky.  So far I have only seen whismurs and numels, and not many of them.  I saw one of the cactus things in the distance, but I didn't have time to go get it(I needed to get to work).  At least one of the numels I caught was breathtaking.  I also hatched a breathtaking totodile, which is a plus.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, I am hoping a change in weather might help me see something different.

8 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Man are you lucky.  So far I have only seen whismurs and numels, and not many of them.  I saw one of the cactus things in the distance, but I didn't have time to go get it(I needed to get to work).  At least one of the numels I caught was breathtaking.  I also hatched a breathtaking totodile, which is a plus.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, I am hoping a change in weather might help me see something different.

I love rainy days when I get to catch pokemon! Water, electric and bug types spawn like crazy, and one of those days gave me a chance to catch a Carvanha. :) You must have seen a Cacnea, I see them from time to time too and I'm trying to get Cacturne so I'm trying to catch every Cacnea I can possibly find. :D Luvdisc don't appear around those two pokestops anymore so I'm happy that I got to catch both a male and a female, but some Magnemites appear every once in a while, and I'm catching them for the sole purpose of obtaining my gold depot agent medal. Arons are helping me achieve the goal too as they are primarily steel type. :D

As for Lileep, I'm happy that I caught that little one because God knows when I'll get to come across another one! And I'm now angry that someone had a Gardevoir defending a Gym that I span so I now have its shadow in my pokedex, which I hate. :dry: At least no one has a Milotic so far, not that I know, at least. Can't wait to get that pokemon, it's one of my favourites! :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I saw a Milotic defending a gym the other day, so someone has one already.  I have even seen a Wailord at a gym. 

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

I saw a Milotic defending a gym the other day, so someone has one already.  I have even seen a Wailord at a gym. 

Thankfully here in my city no one has one yet. XD Neither a Milotic nor a Wailord. I'm limited to my city when I say that.

I caught another Anorith a couple of moments ago, it happened to pop up in my street and it made me happy. I don't know how common they are but I'll catch them with pinap berries to gather as many candies as possible. I'll be doing the same for wild Wailmers when I stumble upon them again. :)

I want a Trapinch so badly.  Flygon is my favorite Pokemon, but Ground types are so rare here where I am.  The closest I've found is a Cacnea which isn't even Ground type.

8 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I also saw a Milotic at one of the gyms in our town! Someone's been busy... 

I caught some more Arons and Whismurs (I have Loudred now, so weird that they only take 12+50 candies to evolve), and managed to snag a Baltoy and another Carvanha. Been vigorously walking my Togepi, only 6 candies away from Togetic! I also caught a Nosepass and a simply amazing Gloom the other day which make me very happy!

Finally managed to catch an Aron.  It only has like 20 cp, but at least its an aron.  Aggron and its line is one of my favorites from gen 3.  I also managed to catch a snorlax today, I've never seen one in the wild before.  Not a particularly good snorlax, but it will do.

Also finally caught a torchic again.  They had a period where they were frequent, then they had a drought of chicks(and kips for that matter), despite plenty of sunny weather. 

Edit:  And an uneventful day today(1/28).  I did manage to hatch a baltoy, but that was it.

Edited by Nectaris

On 1/28/2018 at 1:05 AM, Nectaris said:

Edit:  And an uneventful day today(1/28).  I did manage to hatch a baltoy, but that was it.

Which eggs are those hatching from? I'm assuming 5km.

Today was nothing special because I had absolutely no will do go hunting (I had an exam this morning and I have two more in the next two days), all I did was hatch an Aron (from a 2km), a Poochyena and a Luvdisc, and when it comes to catching I got some Baltoys (still no breathtaking little critter of the sort for me to evolve it to Claydol), a Torchic, and two Shroomish that gave me a chance to evolve one to my first ever Breloom. :wub: I'm hoping to catch or hatch something I don't already have in the upcoming days, such as Corphish, Wynaut and Azurill, for example. Also another breathtaking Wurmple will do for me to finally get a Beautifly, and a Lotad or two would be great for me to get my Lombre. And I'd really love a Swablu and eventually an Altaria when I come across them! :wub: Yesterday I caught another breathtaking female Eevee, so I now have what it takes to get my breathtaking female Umbreon and Espeon, which I'm really looking forward to. :wub:

2 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Which eggs are those hatching from? I'm assuming 5km.

Yeah, it was from a 5km egg.

Well, I caught plenty of Baltoys and none of them was breathtaking so I decided not to evolve any, but a wild Claydol popped up on my way to college (above average, but a new pokedex entry), so I decided to keep it until a wild Claydol or Baltoy for evolution with better IVs pops up. I caught several Cacnea today and gathered enough candy to evolve my female to Cacturne, so it's a new addition to my pokedex. :wub: I caught another breathtaking Numel (female this time) so I got another Camerupt, which will be awesome for defending gyms, and I also hatched a Numel and a Growlithe, which was nothing special, honestly. :dry: I'm incubating two 2km eggs right now so I'm hoping for some good and useful hatches. :D

Edit: My two 2km eggs hatched into a Zigzagoon and a Luvdisc. :dry:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Hatched two corphish today, and it got me enough candies to evolve.  I haven't even seen a corphish in the wild, they have all been hatches, and all breathtaking and female.  The one I ended up evolving has 98% IVs.  In general, the last two days have been days where several uncommon(for this area) mons to show up, like onyx and cubone.

Finally got my first Totodile from an egg, all I've had so far are Croconaws from raids lol. We haven't had any unusual spawns, mostly the same stuff so at least I'm stocking up on Whismurs, hoping to get my first Exploud soon! Also how are Wurmples spawning so rarely here, I unlocked Beautifly but I haven't seen any since so evolving my Cascoon to Dustox still has to wait...

4 hours ago, HeDy said:

Finally got my first Totodile from an egg, all I've had so far are Croconaws from raids lol. We haven't had any unusual spawns, mostly the same stuff so at least I'm stocking up on Whismurs, hoping to get my first Exploud soon! Also how are Wurmples spawning so rarely here, I unlocked Beautifly but I haven't seen any since so evolving my Cascoon to Dustox still has to wait...

Wurmples pop up every now and then here, but the only ones with good IVs only hatch from eggs (at least in my case), so I'm still waiting to get my Beautfly.

While I was going back home I exited the bus earlier because I saw Mawile in a gym and I wanted to battle it after seeing that it had 9000+ CP so I thought that I stood a chance on my own. I really did stand a chance and I defeated and caught him, my next goal is Absol if I encounter it somewhere. :wub: I also caught a breathtaking Baltoy so I'm finally happy with the Claydol I obtained by evolving it. However, what did I see today? A Trapinch. And what happened when I tried to catch it? It fled! I was so bummed when it ran away, I hope that I'll get to hatch it soon enough.

On the other hand, I hatched a Ralts out of the 10km egg that I incubated using the super incubator that I purchased and it gave me enough candies to get my Gardevoir, finally. :wub:  She's beautiful! :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I don't play Pokémon Go much anymore-- cheaters are rampant here, plus it's a battery drain-- but I did catch a shiny Aron a week or so ago. It has angry red eyes and is going to be a wonderfully angry red Aggron. Makes me pine to play the original gen 3 games.

3 hours ago, Nine said:

I don't play Pokémon Go much anymore-- cheaters are rampant here, plus it's a battery drain-- but I did catch a shiny Aron a week or so ago. It has angry red eyes and is going to be a wonderfully angry red Aggron. Makes me pine to play the original gen 3 games.

I honestly think that there is at least one cheater over here as well - there are very few Pokemon Go players out there here in Belgrade, where I live, because of the game's decreased popularity, but I saw someone who owns an Absol, which is only available as a defeated raid boss, and it's too strong to be overpowered by a single trainer, plus I keep seeing regional Pokemon from regions too far away from this one, so... I'm highly skeptical.:dry:

Phew~ Finally reached level 35 today. ^_^

*Blinks*  Apparently I caught a ditto today.  I decided to work toward the ratata badge as I wasn't hurting for pokeballs anymore, so I started catching ratatas.  Well, one of them turned out to be a ditto. 

11 hours ago, Nectaris said:

*Blinks*  Apparently I caught a ditto today.  I decided to work toward the ratata badge as I wasn't hurting for pokeballs anymore, so I started catching ratatas.  Well, one of them turned out to be a ditto. 

Awesome! I also caught a Ditto recently, I think it was disguised as a Pidgey that popped up in my apartment. I was quite surprised as I haven't seen those in a while.

Yesterday I finally caught another Barboach after feeding it a pinap berry, gathering enough candies to evolve it to my first Whiscash. :wub: I also stumbled upon another Carvanha (ooh na na), which was useful because I don't see them much, and I hope that soon I'll be able to evolve one of my three Carvanhas to Sharkpedo. :D

Congrats to you both on your ditto catches! Thats always a fun surprise. I caught an awesome Aron at 1072cp and evolved it to a Lairon. Now its at 1700+cp  I cant wait to get enough candy to evolve it into an Aggron.

I finally reached level 33! Getting those max revives and ultra balls was really useful. Haven't hatched anything particularly useful or interesting just yet, but I hope that will change. I'm looking forward to some more baby Pokemon, especially Wynaut and Azurill as they are so cute! :wub: Plus I still don't have them. Corphish would be good to hatch too because I also don't have that one either, and I'm also hoping for a 10km egg that will give me a Trapinch, I just can't get over the one that got away. :'(

I got my second Scizor and Typhlosion yesterday, and an Onix that I found yesterday ran away on me, and if I had caught it I would have had my second Steelix. :( Here's to hoping for more luck today, I know their spawning pokestop at the city center and as it's on my way to college I hope to find a female Onix and catch it so that I can complete my goals of two of each pokemon, one male and one female. :D

I also can't wait to get my Milotic, I still need around 30 candies, but I'm patient enough. I also started catching more Pokemon to evolve when gen4 is released, I'm trying to catch every Rhyhorn, Roselia, Lickitung (I'm hoping for the pink pokemon event this Valentine's day, that will help a lot), Gligar, Aipom and Magnemite I can find. The same applies to all pokemon who have gen4 evolutions. :D