Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

So it is confirmed? Awesome! Really hoping for mor charmanders and cyndaquils. I reeeeeeeeally need the candy for both.

'We'll be disabling gyms for a bit' ehhhhhh bye lol.

I stuck with this game fanatically for so long but even I'm losing interest. I've been playing the cute magikarp game though, and when I beat that I'll go back to PoGo.

'We'll be disabling gyms for a bit' ehhhhhh bye lol.

I stuck with this game fanatically for so long but even I'm losing interest. I've been playing the cute magikarp game though, and when I beat that I'll go back to PoGo.

According to this video:

one of the head ppl at niantic said they will give fair warning when gyms are going down and all pokemon in gyms will return to their trainers.

Got my new phone in time for the event tomorrow! Nice to be walking again. ;~;

Hatched a charmander today. Nicest thing I've hatched in a while. Met up with a friend who plays and she (and her husband) have hatched a tangela and porygon, two pokes I've never seen. D| The jealousy is real, lmao.

I evolved Nidorina into Ninoqueen yesterday, by making her my buddy. I caught a few Nidoran and I transfered the lowest CP Pokemon. When I caught the last one, my candies were 99. So I just had to transfer and I got 100 candies.

Now Nidorino is my buddy. Recently, I caught a wild Golduck.

Congrats, cherie!

~

Hatched a bulbasaur today. Odd to hatch two starters so close together. =o Also hatched a poliwag, so getting closer to that politoad!

So what is everyone hoping for most from the fire/ice solstice event that starts tomorrow? I'd really love to catch some more seel, so I can unlock dewgong! Of course, catching or hatching another lapras for more candy would be great, too, but I doubt that'll happen. xP Finally, I have enough to unlock houndoom, but I'd love to catch a better houndour! I think other than that, I've pretty much unlocked all the fire and ice types. =o

Congrats, cherie!

~

Hatched a bulbasaur today. Odd to hatch two starters so close together. =o Also hatched a poliwag, so getting closer to that politoad!

So what is everyone hoping for most from the fire/ice solstice event that starts tomorrow? I'd really love to catch some more seel, so I can unlock dewgong! Of course, catching or hatching another lapras for more candy would be great, too, but I doubt that'll happen. xP Finally, I have enough to unlock houndoom, but I'd love to catch a better houndour! I think other than that, I've pretty much unlocked all the fire and ice types. =o

Oh, it's tomorrow? My work schedule's been so crazy my days got mixed up. I'm happy for that, because I have tomorrow off! (knocks on wood that it stays that way) Last time I had the day off I had to fill in for someone.

I'm really hoping to unlock a Charizard finally, especially with the good Charmeleon I've got. wub.gif He's not perfect, but his stats are well above average.

I think aside from Charizard I'm hoping to get more Cyndaquil I'm also hoping to unlock a Houndoom.

I hatched an Elekid and an Igglybuff today. I already have all the baby pokemon unlocked, but it's always nice to get them instead of Nidorans and Exeggcutes.

Oh, I just remembered Vulpix and Growlithe. I'd love more of those guys. I still haven't unlocked their evolved forms yet! wub.gif

Got my new phone in time for the event tomorrow! Nice to be walking again. ;~;

Hatched a charmander today. Nicest thing I've hatched in a while. Met up with a friend who plays and she (and her husband) have hatched a tangela and porygon, two pokes I've never seen. D| The jealousy is real, lmao.

I've caught quite a few tangelas. I guess some things are more common in some areas than in others.

I've caught quite a few tangelas. I guess some things are more common in some areas than in others.

Yeah, we've kinda talked about that a few times in this thread. Like, geodude, ponyta, and growlithe have all been pretty common everywhere I've been, but see above, some people haven't unlocked those evolved forms. =o Or, like, I've gotten a couple hypno's because drowzee was really common for me before the ghost event, but the friend I met with the other day still hasn't unlocked one. And earlier I was saying I was hoping for one more ledyba to finally unlock its evolved and someone else was surprised because that's a super common poke for them, while they're pretty uncommon for me.

Pretty fun to compare! I think different rarities is cool, although I don't like regionally exclusive pokes. >.>

Ladyba are super common for me here.

For the event I want the cyndaquil line! My favorite starter and I haven't seen one at all.

I'm also hoping to get enough growlithe to get my arcanine. I'm 16 candies away and I can start walking a new buddy. Probably pikachu because I'm really close to raichu.

I also would like to catch a good seel to evolve into dewgong, I have enough candy but not a good enough poke.

I need charizard, lapras, magmar, ninetales and houndoom as well. After that I think I'll be caught up on fire and ice types. except for hatching a smoochum and magby.

Event started! so far one growlithe, 1 vulpix and two cyndaquil! It's so hot outside I feel like I'm suffocating so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to go for a walk. only 70F tomorrow

Edited by water_angel

I approve of the fire-Ice Solstice! I've already evolved a Charmander, got 6 Cyndaquil so far, a few Swinubs, some Growlithes and Houndours, and the most surprising catch: Sneasel

Congrats! Sneasel's ice type, so I expect a few of them to pop up.

~

So happy that I did actually see a few seel today! *knocks on wood* I accidentally used the wrong berry on one (want to use pinap berries as much as I can for them, as they're about the only fire or ice type I haven't unlocked). >.> But I'm still more than halfway to unlocking dewgong! *knocks on wood again*

I love it when they up XP, too. Got like 60k today. Going to make good progress towards level 32. >D

And seeing my friend's tangela must have been good luck for me because I hatched and unlocked one today!!! Super happy about that.

*heavy breathing* maybe i will finally get a lapras

(ITS THE ONLY KANTO POKEMON APART FROM THE REGION-LOCKED ONES THAT I DON'T HAVE)

Yeah, we've kinda talked about that a few times in this thread. Like, geodude, ponyta, and growlithe have all been pretty common everywhere I've been, but see above, some people haven't unlocked those evolved forms. =o Or, like, I've gotten a couple hypno's because drowzee was really common for me before the ghost event, but the friend I met with the other day still hasn't unlocked one. And earlier I was saying I was hoping for one more ledyba to finally unlock its evolved and someone else was surprised because that's a super common poke for them, while they're pretty uncommon for me.

Pretty fun to compare! I think different rarities is cool, although I don't like regionally exclusive pokes. >.>

Ledyba are super common here in Nebraska, but ponyta, growlithe and geodude are pretty rare here. I really like these events as they give me a chance for pokemon I don't see otherwise.

I'm hoping to see more cyndaquil and charmander and their evolutions and maybe a lapras.

Edited by Husker

Pfft, well that figures. I get a shiny magikarp in the jumping game before I get one in Go. dry.gif

But there is some good news. Caught three Cyndaquil and two charmander today which is more than what I've gotten in the past two months combined! Caught a really good ponyta and even collected more candies for Growlithe and Ponyta.

There's more fire types in this event than in the last fire type event we just had. also caught a good number of Swinub and also a shellder. I'm loving this event so far. I just wish I had the proper time to enjoy it. I'm working for the next three days in a row and it's going to be hard to get some of the ones I really need.

Good luck, Husker!

Nice catches, Syrien. 8)

~

Hit my goal of enough seel candies to unlock dewgong! I am happy. Picked up a bunch of cyndaquil and charmander today (the fire station seems to sprout both of them like time sprouts seconds. I picked up five or six charmander and four cyndaquil there alone), so now I don't have to walk charmander to evolve a good charizard. Founds some good houndour, but I wouldn't complain at a great one.

Now my goal (since I seriously doubt I'll see any lapras, lol) is to hit level 32 in the next three days. I'm 3.5/5 of the way there and getting 40 - 60k a day, so I should be able to hit this as long as I don't pass out. =p I have a two hour appointment for my car to be checked tomorrow, so I'm just hoping there's some nice stops to hit along that road. XP will probably be slower along the road than it is in the park...

Caught bunch of Fire-types, among them the Simply Amazing Charmander that I have been waiting for evolution for very long time. So finally I have Charizard.

Now I just wish this happens with Cyndaquil, Houndour, Growlithe, Vulpix and Ponyta. These have been really avoiding my hometown quite a bit and are rather rare. While I do have the candies to evolve Growlithe and Vulpix... eh... I always want the good ones to evolve (hence why I don't have some entries still).

Swinubs and Sneasels? Pft, no moar. They are regular appearance here, so don't really care about them aside the candy and possible good one worthy of evolving.

On further note... finally lvl 30.

Thank you, SockPuppet. I did not know an event has started. No wonder I am getting the Fire-type Pokemon, especially Cyndaquil. Now I just need two Cyndaquil to be my buddies to evolve into Quilava and Typhlosion respectively. Sneasel was spotted too, in Kuala Lumpur.

Updates...I have evolved one Ponyta into Rapidash. Nidorina into Nidoqueen,

Pokemon to be buddies... Vulpix, Houndour, and several others, to get enough candies to evolve them.

Thanks Sock! biggrin.gif

I'm having amazing luck with this event!

Today alone I have caught 5 charmander, 4 Cyndaquil, 7 ponyta, 3 vulpix, 3 houndour, two shellder, 4 swinub and got enough candies to evolve a great Arcanine! I also evolved a strong Rapidash and I only need one more encounter to unlock a houndoom!

I'm so happy that I'm getting so many starter encounters! This is such an amazing event!

^ Very nice!

~

Someone in the Instinct group for my city posted about finding a lapras last night, but I was already home and knew the lapras wouldn't wait 30 minutes for me to drive back to town. =p

430k/500k. *eyes level 32* I'm coming for yooooooou.

Hatched a phanpy and an oddish today, both of which are awesome hatches. Enough candies for a good donophan now, and enough candy to evolve a vileplume and bellossom, one from gloom and one from oddish. o3o

There wasn't a lot of stops by the car dealership (so I had to walk afterwards, resulting in me spending almost four hours outside >_< ), but I did get to throw a poke in a level 10 gym. Too bad we're all getting kicked out soon. xP

I have a thing in a gym where nobody ever goes and when they do go there, they don't battle gyms, so I've had it in for a really long time. I'm sad that they're all getting kicked out, because I'd have to go all the way back there to get in again.

I have a thing in a gym where nobody ever goes and when they do go there, they don't battle gyms, so I've had it in for a really long time. I'm sad that they're all getting kicked out, because I'd have to go all the way back there to get in again.

Yeah, same. But also, on the other hand, I'm a little excited for a re-start on gyms. Vast majority of gyms I see haven't budged in weeks. It will be nice to stir up a little movement here. xP

~

A LAPRAS POPPED UP ON MY RADAR TODAY ... and fled in the two minutes it took me to get to the stop D| *cri*

But in good news, I hatched a scyther, so I'm 10 candies away from unlocking scizor, hit enough candy to unlock togetic (via walking), and reached level 32 a day earlier than expected! I did a little evolving to boost me, though. =p

And just realized how much I've posted here, but it's hard not to on the days I play for 2+ hours. D|

Got an awesome vulpix so I have my ninetales! Still hoping for a good seel and growlithe. I have enough candy for a quilava but not a great cyndaquil. I'm trying to catch some more before the event ends since I don't see them here ever.

I haven't seen a lot of charmander, and the few I did see are terrible. Was really hoping to complete my kanto starters but it looks like I'll have to make it my buddy sad.gif Same with houndour.

Haven't seen a single lapras or magar.

Got an awesome vulpix so I have my ninetales! Still hoping for a good seel and growlithe. I have enough candy for a quilava but not a great cyndaquil. I'm trying to catch some more before the event ends since I don't see them here ever.

I haven't seen a lot of charmander, and the few I did see are terrible. Was really hoping to complete my kanto starters but it looks like I'll have to make it my buddy sad.gif Same with houndour.

Haven't seen a single lapras or magar.

*sends her Charmander luck your way*

Seriously, I'd have 6 more candies for my Charmeleon, but each of the six Char babies that I haven't traded in are either Strong with amazing stats or just plain amazing all the way around. I have a feeling if I want to building an army of Charizard they're the ones I want to keep. wub.gif

Sadly, checking my nearbys right now there's a Magmar at the local fountain, but I'm too tired and it's too dark to go it alone tonight. Seriously, the rarest stuff has popped up either when I'm getting ready for work, headed out for work or in the middle of the night when it's too late. Missed now two Magmars that way, a wild charmeleon, Lapras and a Jynx. The Jynx and Magmar I still need to unlock. dry.gif

thankfully, I do have a Ninetales now who knows Solar Beam of all things. blink.gif Fighting water types will oughta be fun. wub.gif Also evolved a better Rapidash than the 382 CP one I caught a while back and evolved an Arcanine. Still trying to get my Charmeleon and Quilava to their final forms.

My Johto starter list is almost complete. And after I finally get Charizard then I'll work on Blastiose.

I've caught two different Sneasels today! I'm so happy cause they're already at such a high level