Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

April Fools AP hunting: come for the Mints and Balloons, stay for the Xenowyrms, Shimmerscales, Golden Wyverns and Tinsels. Seriously I've never seen so many of them in one place before. blink.gif

Why's there so many of them coming through?

*screams endlessly and hits things with a stick when a huge cluster of bred mints come through*

you are not who you say you are!

*whispers* maybe I am the fool.

*screams endlessly and hits things with a stick when a huge cluster of bred mints come through*

I've been picking up the same mints from celestials. xd.pngrolleyes.gif

I think someone decided to do their own delayed April fool's joke there. Me, I grabbed two, both born on April 1st, and they'll be mates. They might not be "special" mints, but they're still cute. :3

I'm fully aware of how silly I'm getting, but I'm doing it anyway...

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/OkA54UH.png]

user posted image / user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/AjdApkG.png] / [img=https://i.imgur.com/4DmAo7s.png]

These are sooo cute, Sock! Thanks for sharing them! biggrin.gif

*giggles at Sock's badges* So cute!

I keep checking on my little upside-down hatchie, thinking it's going to turn rightside-up at any moment. Wouldn't it be weird if it stayed upside-down as an adult? All the dragons on my scroll are laughing at it, poor thing.

You could always use the Aeon BSA Precognition to check.

I always forget that that BSA is there. Thanks! He is, in fact, male.

April Fools AP hunting: come for the Mints and Balloons, stay for the Xenowyrms, Shimmerscales, Golden Wyverns and Tinsels. Seriously I've never seen so many of them in one place before. blink.gif

Why's there so many of them coming through?

I think it might have something to do with one of the massbreed events that occurred same time as April Fools did.

Ah, all those badges are so cute!!

I'm late to this thread, but I did participate in the event for April Fool's. Unfortunately, I said nothing and got eaten, but oh well. Trying to trade for an upside down mint ain't easy.

To be honest, I didn't even realize it was April Fool's day when I tried to enter the biomes. My family never does any pranks or sort, so I tend to forget about that day. Plus, I'm terrible with dates and such already.

My little mint isn't upside down but I've called him April Cave Guy since he doesn't have a biome.

Had to have a badge!

I am sorry for some of those celestial mints. I bred them as consolation prizes. But I feel everyone's pain as I kept picking my own eggs up in the hunt for a friend who missed the event. I hope to be successful before the day is through.

There're like a hundred xeno floating in the ap rn……I'm so torn haha

So some people bit their upside down mints- were any of them successful? Are the vampires upside down too?

So some people bit their upside down mints- were any of them successful? Are the vampires upside down too?

No, they were right side up. Mine was unfortunate and died

No, they were right side up. Mine was unfortunate and died

Aw I was really hoping they'd be upside down lol

I'm sorry about your egg btw ;(

Aw I was really hoping they'd be upside down lol

I'm sorry about your egg btw ;(

I'm done trying to get one if I'm honest. All everyone wants to trade for them is either a CB gold or 2nd gen prize dry.gif

I'm done trying to get one if I'm honest. All everyone wants to trade for them is either a CB gold or 2nd gen prize  dry.gif

Don't forgot 2nd gen spriter's alts and neglecteds. dry.gif

Edited by Angra_Mainyu

Don't forgot 2nd gen spriter's alts and neglecteds.  dry.gif

Ah yes, that too dry.gif but I do have two CB Upright mints.

Hahaha! I just renamed the one CB! It's now: I Will Not be Traded for a Prize

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I think I'm a little late to the party, but just one question:

If we didn't get an egg during the April fool's event because we got eaten - does that mean that we don't even get that badge people have been talking about?

I only managed to trade for a 'normal' cave mint... I guess I'll have no chance at all to get an upside-down one :I

I think I'm a little late to the party, but just one question:

If we didn't get an egg during the April fool's event because we got eaten - does that mean that we don't even get that badge people have been talking about?

I only managed to trade for a 'normal' cave mint... I guess I'll have no chance at all to get an upside-down one :I

There's a badge? I got a regular mint from the "cave" when I said nothing, but I didn't get a badge.

There is no badge. The ones referred to are for sigs.

I got lucky and found a right side up cave mint in the AP this morning, she'll be gendering the way I wanted too :3