Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Are there mints still dropping in the AP? Beginning to get pretty frustrated now.

There will probably be mints trickling through all day or so.

There are  a handful of posts in the beginning of the thread with people who posted about getting multiple times and had multiple eggs on their scroll as proof. I'm betting once they realized it seemed to either be rare or a glitch, they never popped back in for their own mental health. We never heard if this was a glitch or intended, but there were people who posted here with the proof on their scrolls.

The proof is already in this thread, but for their safety/protection of those users, I'll let anyone motivated enough to actually go back and read through the thread. ;3

Fair enough, but that still only proves it could be glitch. If it was intentional behavior others would have been able to replicate it in at least one of the three scenarios.

I don't have all day. Five hours before I sleep, I need some time to be ready for a very early start in the morning, I can't spend hours making futile clicks.

I really don't like exclusive dragons.

Maybe the common eggs are the ones that'll actually hatch into special mints, and the rare ones will hatch into the normal variants!

I think I might start hoarding mints after this. That, or avoiding them like the plague.

I don't have all day. Five hours before I sleep, I need some time to be ready for a very early start in the morning, I can't spend hours making futile clicks.

I really don't like exclusive dragons.

Honestly? ... You have a very desireable dragon you could breed/offer for a tempting trade. I've even seen one trade asking for exactly what you can offer, if you can get breeding results.

I am Not Happy about the Mints staying upside down. This will only lead to trouble.

I 'unno. I totally get wanting these guys! I 1000% understand this. But other than personal satisfaction - so far, they aren't upside down in lineage view, so I don't think these are really that excitingly desireable otherwise since they'll create normal minty lineages from what we've seen so far.

Honestly? ... You have a very desireable dragon you could breed/offer for a tempting trade. I've even seen one trade asking for exactly what you can offer, if you can get breeding results.

A dragon who relentlessly gives me no interests week after week after week. A dragon that already has a few users on the list. I can't keep people waiting.

I've even seen one trade asking for exactly what you can offer, if you can get breeding results.

Plenty of reasonable people trading theirs too, which I wasn't expecting. I think some people just don't want to trade due to the uncertainty involved, so I put a disclaimer on my trade that I bear full responsibility if the egg goes poof or turns out normal, which is only fair. I don't think any person who is trading these mints should be blamed for the outcome, I hope the people who traded cb golds and such will remember that it's their responsibility.

In other news, I saw a couple of mints go by in AP. I was too slow to catch them, but they are there. :3

Okay, I'm still mad at myself that I bit mine and it died. If I knew it was going to hatch upside down, I wouldn't have done it.

FINALLY caught one in the ap. So they are still there but the eggs are moving so slowly... Took me more than an hour.

Stalking the AP for a upside down Mint reminds me of the good old times hunting for a Holly five years ago laugh.gif I did get one eventually, so I'm not yet giving up hope.

Would be interesting to compare the numbers^^

Awwww, those lil upside down mint hatchies look so cute wub.gif I wish I had one too , not just a normal one laugh.gif . Maybe I can trade for one or hunt in the AP?

I'm sorry for those who got nothing from this event, it's rather unfair for them, and I think the upside down hatchies might be the subject of drama since few got them.. We shall see but from my time in DC usually that happened.

I'm fully aware of how silly I'm getting, but I'm doing it anyway...

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/OkA54UH.png]

user posted image / user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/AjdApkG.png] / [img=https://i.imgur.com/4DmAo7s.png]

Those are great, I have to use one... xd.png

Try hunting the AP! I caught one a little after 6 or so. Also good to see there were more than just a handful of balloons distributed.

Did ANYONE get an upsydown balloon ?

Try hunting the AP! I caught one a little after 6 or so. Also good to see there were more than just a handful of balloons distributed.

I am, sadly there are 70+ people in it, it's like the day of a new release xd.png !

You know, it would be even more of a joke if we could catch upside down Mints in the biomes but they are rarer, like Alt Blacks or Vines... it would be fairer to everyone imo though.

I caught a right side up mint sad.gif

Did ANYONE get an upsydown balloon ?

I don't think any have been reported yet. The two that I saw were right side up.

I physically cannot keep refreshing this page, my net's too slow to let me grab anything if i wanted to..'

If anyone wants to trade, you know where to find me..

Oh, cool. That's the first report of an uninfluenced female so far. Thank you for posting! smile.gif

Actually mine is also an uninfluenced female. But hidden, so I can't show you. WAIT:

user posted image