TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

My pair just hatched! I also named them immediately. Can't wait to see them as adults ~

I got one more Mutamore, two Arsanis, and two Valentines from the AP. That will probably be my last batch, since I'm thinking the AP wall will be gone by the time I get online tomorrow. Pretty successful Valentines for me, and I'm loving the new ones. Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!

Am I late to the "Stuck in the looping bush" party? Because I've been stuck in it since this morning and I'm dead inside B )

[bring me back to life but "wake me up inside" repeats over and over :' )]

Edited by Swifty-Subaki

Welp, I'm pooped. I cheered up a spider (by giving him some armor, lol), repaired the beavers/woodsmen *immature giggling* relations, gave a dragon love and life advice, and committed to a lifelong friendship today.

I'm so glad there was a friend option ending to this story. <3

The writing for this whole event was absolutely fantastic. Hilarious subtle references - and some not so subtle ones. Clever and witty banter. Ridiculous and creative story lines and side plots. Fun Easter eggs. A+. Just a superb job. This is the type of writer I wish I could be. Kudos to the writers! <3

My first egg is hatching, but no matter how I try, I cannot get any 'clicks'!!!? my second egg is also hatching and has two 'clicks' so I sin't know what is happening, I just hope everything will be alright...

Thanks to all who participated and

Edited by Husky51

My first egg is hatching, but no matter how I try, I cannot get any 'clicks'!!!?  my second egg is also hatching and has two 'clicks' so I sin't know what is happening, I just hope everything will be alright...

Thanks to all who participated and

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!! biggrin.gif

I was able to give it one smile.gif

I can't wait to see what the adults look like- I think I'll like them ^^

Edit; sort of side note- I just realized that badges are on a second line now! Wow!!!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

HAHAHAHA, Rats, I'm trying to wish a BIG Happy Valentines in red, but it ain't working, lol one more time...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Yay! It worked!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Husky51

Welcome to the party Arra, we're all stuck together. :' )

I hope this is fixed tomorrow, I love this event ;v;

Thank you, Nightwalker... You and someone else gave my Dragon a couple of clicks...

So.. is there anything new today? New content, maybe?

While I thought that the solstice dragons were beautiful, I believe and am glad that the Val'17 dragons are unlikely to be too similar.

There are not any other dragons in the cave that are particularly like any others, save the dark Luminas.

The hatchlings are looking increasingly interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out.

Loving the look of the new dragons. Really happy we finally get a purple Valentine, though I was kinda hoping they'd be wingless xd.png Still pretty nonetheless, and can't wait to see the adults!

I entered the event to play Day 2 but the only option is to start over. Is it the same thing today, or is it a continuation of yesterday?

"and so the protagonist fell in love the spider"

loved the ending I was able to achieve. Very well done biggrin.gifxd.png

Edited by sevenstorms

Welp, I'm pooped. I cheered up a spider (by giving him some armor, lol), repaired the beavers/woodsmen *immature giggling* relations, gave a dragon love and life advice, and committed to a lifelong friendship today.

I'm so glad there was a friend option ending to this story. <3

The writing for this whole event was absolutely fantastic. Hilarious subtle references - and some not so subtle ones. Clever and witty banter. Ridiculous and creative story lines and side plots. Fun Easter eggs. A+. Just a superb job. This is the type of writer I wish I could be. Kudos to the writers! <3

+1

I agree with that sentiment, i liked this infinitely more then I liked the RPG Christmas events, I honestly hope more text adventures replace them next Christmas.

I entered the event to play Day 2 but the only option is to start over. Is it the same thing today, or is it a continuation of yesterday?

Same thing so we can explore different endings

Same thing so we can explore different endings

Thanks. LOL. I did the same things again. Tomorrow I'll try something different.